• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Chat thread: new thread on LAN? i arent think that
    3,944 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Toyhobo;52916896]This bugs me the most. I mean who cares if someone played a single-player game for 2k hours if it isn't affected by vac and they're free to roam around in the higher up of trust cheating out of their ass.[/QUOTE] I have 1k hours in bad rats does that mean I'm more legit or less?
[QUOTE=supervoltage;52916560]Thanks Chubbs, I'll give FFA DM a try. Luckily I don't seem to be checking my kills often and I don't always crouch when seeing enemies so I got that going for me. I'll apply the tips you gave me as well and see how it goes. Thanks again![/QUOTE] Newsflash: the VAC ban on my account is preventing me from playing on the FFA DM servers. I can hardly remember any time I was cheating, if ever. I raised a ticket with Steam in hopes they can unVAC me.
[QUOTE=supervoltage;52917332]Newsflash: the VAC ban on my account is preventing me from playing on the FFA DM servers. I can hardly remember any time I was cheating, if ever. I raised a ticket with Steam in hopes they can unVAC me.[/QUOTE] If it's a CSGO VAC then you're shit out of luck, but then you also wouldn't be able to play MM. VAC bans from other games don't stop you from connecting to meriletfou or brutalcs dm's at the very least. Filter for either brutalcs,dm or mer,dm. According to your steam profile you're from UK, so you shouldn't connect to fragshack anyway, and I don't think they still filter for VACs and stuff either.
[QUOTE=Plaster;52917217][B]I have 1k hours in bad rats[/B] does that mean I'm more legit or less?[/QUOTE] yes [editline]23rd November 2017[/editline] Also I'm not saying anyone with 1k+ hours in a game and just bought cs is a cheater but it's bad way to measure trust in a completely different game.
[QUOTE=Toyhobo;52917377]yes [editline]23rd November 2017[/editline] Also I'm not saying anyone with 1k+ hours in a game and just bought cs is a cheater but it's bad way to measure trust in a completely different game.[/QUOTE] Yeah I know and I agree. It can look at the total play time of csgo itself but not other games. [editline]23rd November 2017[/editline] btw, why the fuck does the game occasionally lock to 15fps? It just randomly goes from 350fps to 15fps once every few days. It doesn't happen often but it is ANNOYING.
[QUOTE=Plaster;52917596]Yeah I know and I agree. It can look at the total play time of csgo itself but not other games. [editline]23rd November 2017[/editline] btw, why the fuck does the game occasionally lock to 15fps? It just randomly goes from 350fps to 15fps once every few days. It doesn't happen often but it is ANNOYING.[/QUOTE] make sure you're forcing vsync off in your drivers sometimes csgo will randomly cause you to vsync to retarded framerates for no reason if you dont
So I tried negotiating with Steam support but they're not willing to nudge even just a bit for something that got my account banned 6 years ago. I swear it wasn't a cheat either, I happened to download something from the deep web at around that time and ever since my account's been banned. What a load of shite. Someone help me out here :(
[QUOTE=supervoltage;52917874]So I tried negotiating with Steam support but they're not willing to nudge even just a bit for something that got my account banned 6 years ago. I swear it wasn't a cheat either, I happened to download something from the deep web at around that time and ever since my account's been banned. What a load of shite. Someone help me out here :([/QUOTE] Get another account. Really that's all that can be suggested.
[QUOTE=supervoltage;52917874]So I tried negotiating with Steam support but they're not willing to nudge even just a bit for something that got my account banned 6 years ago. I swear it wasn't a cheat either, I happened to download something from the deep web at around that time and ever since my account's been banned. What a load of shite. Someone help me out here :([/QUOTE] You have a single VAC for a game that isn't CSGO. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to connect to most dm servers.
[QUOTE=Chubbs;52917934]You have a single VAC for a game that isn't CSGO. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to connect to most dm servers.[/QUOTE] Some servers, mainly those that need some additional anticheat client, won't allow you to join even if you got a vac in CoD for the custom server bullshit.
None of the servers I listed other than maybe Fragshack do that though.
Can confirm that some servers will prevent you from joining if you're VAC'd but others are completely fine. Thanks for the help. Now I'm going to subject myself to constant amounts of pain for the next few months. Fun. [sp]if anyone wants to mentor me out of their own goodwill I would appreciate it[/sp]
[QUOTE=supervoltage;52919791]Can confirm that some servers will prevent you from joining if you're VAC'd but others are completely fine. Thanks for the help. Now I'm going to subject myself to constant amounts of pain for the next few months. Fun. [sp]if anyone wants to mentor me out of their own goodwill I would appreciate it[/sp][/QUOTE] I'd be willing to help you if you'd like.
Can someone tell me if those netgraph numbers are acceptable? Everything on my end is slightly delayed, as in I see the guy, kill the guy on my screen but the info comes in like half a second late and that's enough to get me confused. Server is official "polish" MM [editline]24th November 2017[/editline] im a dum here's the screen [IMG]https://cloud.plaster.pw/u/17.11.24-22.35.13.png[/IMG]
sv is too high for 128 but shouldn't be an issue on 64 everything else looks normal, how stable is your ping?
I've love some help Chubbs, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could just let me know what I have to improve on after some matches together or similar. In the meantime, have a look at a video I compiled together from a competitive match that went sour on Inferno: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXivFDOhS8g[/media]
[QUOTE=Chubbs;52920060]sv is too high for 128 but shouldn't be an issue on 64 everything else looks normal, how stable is your ping?[/QUOTE] Rock stable, even while doing stuff like streaming or downloading other games. This issue has existed for a long time now but it's getting worse lately where I have to predict where the enemy is running towards and shoot into the air in front of them, only then will it maybe with enough luck hit. Now written down it sounds extreme but it's actually not that insane that the game gets unplayable, it's just a thing that gets slightly annoying and is something I like to blame whenever shots just go through the enemy or something. [editline]25th November 2017[/editline] Maybe I'm explaining it wrong what I mean, but this should maybe somewhat explain what my issue is. [VID]https://cloud.plaster.pw/u/17.11.25-01.05.41.webm[/VID] You see how the position of the camera shifted back into the view of the enemy? That's the issue I'm having with this game. Don't know if it's because of the MM servers, my internet having some issues or just my PC getting too old but whatever the case reinstalling windows didn't help and I don't have much money to buy new hardware so I'm stuck with this trash. [editline]25th November 2017[/editline] [t]https://cloud.plaster.pw/u/17.11.25-01.21.06.png[/t] ?????????????????????????????????
sure is a nice nickname you got there friendo
I'm just doing more tea
[IMG]https://cloud.plaster.pw/u/17.11.25-17.14.29.png[/IMG]
holy shit, before the match start! I don't think I've seen one so quick ever. What does CS:GO even do at that point? Does it cancel the match due to lack of all players?
[QUOTE=Coment;52922104]holy shit, before the match start! I don't think I've seen one so quick ever. What does CS:GO even do at that point? Does it cancel the match due to lack of all players?[/QUOTE] It didn't used to. I think they changed it though, haven't seen anyone get banned in warmup recently so idk.
[QUOTE=Coment;52922104]holy shit, before the match start! I don't think I've seen one so quick ever. What does CS:GO even do at that point? Does it cancel the match due to lack of all players?[/QUOTE] The match got canceled and the reason in the chat was because "a player never connected"
I was viewing some overwatch games when I saw this dude who was alone on a competitive game (even his team was afk). [img]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/47/7/1511685688-desktop-screenshot-2017-11-26-09-33-16-60.png[/img] No wonder he gets overwatched, but how is this possible ?
[QUOTE=tommy228;52923523]I was viewing some overwatch games when I saw this dude who was alone on a competitive game (even his team was afk). [img]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/47/7/1511685688-desktop-screenshot-2017-11-26-09-33-16-60.png[/img] No wonder he gets overwatched, but how is this possible ?[/QUOTE] It's a boosting service afaik. Just queue a bunch of people on an unpopular map.
[QUOTE=tommy228;52923523]I was viewing some overwatch games when I saw this dude who was alone on a competitive game (even his team was afk). [img]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/47/7/1511685688-desktop-screenshot-2017-11-26-09-33-16-60.png[/img] No wonder he gets overwatched, but how is this possible ?[/QUOTE] The bigger question is who reported him?
[QUOTE=Plaster;52924538]The bigger question is who reported him?[/QUOTE] report bot possibly
[QUOTE=Chubbs;52924708]report bot possibly[/QUOTE] But let's assume that one guy was doing a match vs his other 9 alts, how could that match get into OW?
If you get super abnormal stats you can automatically get into OW. And since he's probably going 80-0-0 he's getting OWed. The real question is though is this against the rules? There is no actual hacks or teammates to grief so this is pretty much a grey area.
All I can say is congrats to valve for removing maps from MM to fight this and hopefully realizing that it did nothing but annoy real players
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.