• Shit that gets you mad v19: Maybe you all need to move out about now
    50,472 replies, posted
[QUOTE=kijji;46871224]I just live-chatted with a sales rep about my computer and he said that it will move through the parts-gathering process sometime this week. I fucking hope so...[/QUOTE] Just twenty minutes ago I got an email that said that they've begun gathering the parts needed. I guess bitching about it on a gaming forum helps v:v:v
So my brother mocks stuff I like so he could get to me and actually [I]blows a gasket[/I] when I retaliate in kind?
welp i have these bouts where my throat just decides "welp breathing is just not that great, not like it's essential to life or anything" and closes up a tiny bit it's not levels of suffocating but at the same time it's hard to ignore
Sometimes I have an existence crisis where I just tell myself that my life won't actually mean shit and i won't go anywhere, or that it all doesn't matter i'm usually depressed even more then usual when this happens
YOU KNOW WHAT'S BULLSHIT? Kids who claim they have better taste in music because they listen to old music (I'm "X" age and I hate modern music, I only listen to 80's music!" Filthy Frank already touched on this subject before, but I've been meaning to say it myself. Y'know, when some thirteen year old states their age, and that they love 80's music, that just begs competition. You know, I was a fucking fetus when I was listening to Beethoven on my earphones you little pubescent motherfuckers! Beat that shit heads! But honestly though, [B]no one gives a shit[/B]. The only person who thinks they're superior to everyone else is the "I hate my generation" kids. And the sheep that follows the same tastes. Y'know, I listen to 80's and occasionally classical music as well, I don't brag about it, and I'm not going to say I'm better than any other 16 year old because I don't like trying to set myself above other people since I'm my own individual. If you think you're better than me as a person? You're probably not wrong. And I don't give a shit anyway. But if some ten year old says that about [B]every ten year old their age[/B]? Then it probably would've been better if he/she did not open their fucking mouth on the internet. And what pisses me off is the heaps of similar minded dicks who liked that comment (YouTube). And you know what that is? That's bullshit.
They discontinued the mega absol plush on pokemoncenter.com. I was just about to buy one. :c Edit: Scratch that, It's back! :D
[QUOTE=TheFilmSlacker;46872831]Onions, man. I fucking hate onions.[/QUOTE] onions are like 90% of the food in my house, like if my parents aren't sure what we're going to have, they put some onion, garlic and a bit of oil in a pan, and go from there
[QUOTE=absolalone111;46874219]onions are like 90% of the food in my house, like if my parents aren't sure what we're going to have, they put some onion, garlic and a bit of oil in a pan, and go from there[/QUOTE] Garlic and onion smell good cooked in a pan.
I SUCK AT ALL THE GAMES I PLAY.
Winter. I fucking hate the cold and having to shovel snow, defrost and warm up the car. Give me warmer weather any day.
[QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;46873321]Sometimes I have an existence crisis where I just tell myself that my life won't actually mean shit and i won't go anywhere, or that it all doesn't matter i'm usually depressed even more then usual when this happens[/QUOTE] You matter to me. It may be hard, but you'll find people that care about you. [editline]7th January 2015[/editline] I thought I'd gotten over my insecurities, but apparently not. A friend is trying to help me through it, and I'm very grateful for it, but he says he's getting frustrated over my apparent lack of initiative. I just don't know how to fix myself. Because he's getting frustrated, I'm getting an even worse mood. I just don't know what to do anymore.
[QUOTE=RenegadeCop;46873389]You're insecure and unhappy with your personal life and get 100% of your happiness from your relationship ----> you obsess over it. Pretty much you put all your chickens in one bag (is that even a saying?). Spread the chickens around, get a hobby, etc etc etc You pretty much have nothing better to do than obsess/worry over your relationship. I don't get worried. I have too much other shit to deal with to worry. I have college, my gym schedule, my Yu-Gi-Oh strategies, my other friends, a lot of things I have to worry about other than my relationship.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;46873321]Sometimes I have an existence crisis where I just tell myself that my life won't actually mean shit and i won't go anywhere, or that it all doesn't matter i'm usually depressed even more then usual when this happens[/QUOTE] Holy fuck I just had a revelation. The same fucking thing happens to me, but it's more "happiness from friends" instead of "happiness from relationship." At least I know what causes it, now.
I deposited a paycheck 2 fucking weeks ago and the money is still not showing on my account. The remitter got the money deducted from his account, which means there wasn't any problem during the deposit. According to my bank advisor, huge amounts of money take more time to get transfered into bank accounts. (check is more then 15000€) I call bullshit since my sister got the exact same paycheck (same amount of €) at the same time and she is in the same bank as me, yet she got the money transfered into her account 2 days after the deposit. Sometimes I really want to go full Payday and rob them the money they owe me.
[QUOTE=HappyHead;46870382]People that hate vegetables are even worserer than vegetarians.[/QUOTE] Except being a vegetarian is a choice, you can't chose to like or dislike vegtables
[QUOTE=absolalone111;46874219]onions are like 90% of the food in my house, like if my parents aren't sure what we're going to have, they put some onion, garlic and a bit of oil in a pan, and go from there[/QUOTE] Don't know why that's such a bad thing. Onions taste delicious if cooked properly. If you're talking about the digestive issues that follow eating too much of them, I feel you.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eFZcjeg.png[/IMG] i am not going outside....
[QUOTE=ChronoBlade;46874341]Garlic and onion smell good cooked in a pan.[/QUOTE] onion and egg go well with each other Fry onion and bacon slices in the pan till good, crack open 2-3 eggs and pour their contents (white and yolk) into the pan, mix it up well before it solidifies, bon apetite you can go wild with potatoes and pepper, a little salt, maybe fry it in fat instead of oil, and after frying add a little red pepper spice. Experiment with it!
my phone is off, and i lost it. im sure that its somewhere in my house (my house isnt that big) but i still cant find it. please facepunch, i need your help quick. i need it to get the sim card in it and put it in my next phone. what can i do to find it?
My brother just got dumped by his girlfriend, he's depressed as hell right now.
[QUOTE=Havolis;46876578]my phone is off, and i lost it. im sure that its somewhere in my house (my house isnt that big) but i still cant find it. please facepunch, i need your help quick. i need it to get the sim card in it and put it in my next phone. what can i do to find it?[/QUOTE] have you checked your pockets? usually when i can't find something it's already in my pocket
Liars and people ignoring a pretty important fact.
My mom's husband's theory on homosexuality: Being a homosexual can and only does stem from some form of childhood sexual abuse.
[QUOTE=ChronoBlade;46873400]YOU KNOW WHAT'S BULLSHIT? Kids who claim they have better taste in music because they listen to old music (I'm "X" age and I hate modern music, I only listen to 80's music!" Filthy Frank already touched on this subject before, but I've been meaning to say it myself. Y'know, when some thirteen year old states their age, and that they love 80's music, that just begs competition. You know, I was a fucking fetus when I was listening to Beethoven on my earphones you little pubescent motherfuckers! Beat that shit heads! But honestly though, [B]no one gives a shit[/B]. The only person who thinks they're superior to everyone else is the "I hate my generation" kids. And the sheep that follows the same tastes. Y'know, I listen to 80's and occasionally classical music as well, I don't brag about it, and I'm not going to say I'm better than any other 16 year old because I don't like trying to set myself above other people since I'm my own individual. If you think you're better than me as a person? You're probably not wrong. And I don't give a shit anyway. But if some ten year old says that about [B]every ten year old their age[/B]? Then it probably would've been better if he/she did not open their fucking mouth on the internet. And what pisses me off is the heaps of similar minded dicks who liked that comment (YouTube). And you know what that is? That's bullshit.[/QUOTE] I won't lie, I went through that phase about 7-8 years ago, as did some of my friends. I suppose be happy that with some kids, its just a phase when they grow up. The polar opposite is just as bad though. I've met people who won't listen to anything older than a couple years and the only reason they dislike the song is that its old. Fortunately, that's just a phase too.
You know those people who are all like "your regrets will become your treasured memories later" or "you might regret it now but you'll kick yourself later if you don't do it" or other stuff like that? They're fucking morons.
[QUOTE=DiscoInferno;46876884]You know those people who are all like "your regrets will become your treasured memories later" or "you might regret it now but you'll kick yourself later if you don't do it" or other stuff like that? They're fucking morons.[/QUOTE] it all depends on what it is though, the second one makes sense under certain circumstances, the first is just shite. There are pleanty of times both me and other people i know have not done something, and regretted it so much
[QUOTE=Havolis;46876578]my phone is off, and i lost it. im sure that its somewhere in my house (my house isnt that big) but i still cant find it. please facepunch, i need your help quick. i need it to get the sim card in it and put it in my next phone. what can i do to find it?[/QUOTE] so i ranted to a friend i know irl about this, and he called my mom and told her to recover it from the sim card company, she accepted. fuck yes. i am much happier now.
[QUOTE=Smallheart;46876851]My mom's husband's theory on homosexuality: Being a homosexual can and only does stem from some form of childhood sexual abuse.[/QUOTE] My stepmums theory on homosexuality: if you live in a country which is well-known for having a considerable amount of gay community (brighton) then you probably have aids. I am not making this up. :v:
[QUOTE=absolalone111;46876969]it all depends on what it is though, the second one makes sense under certain circumstances, the first is just shite. There are pleanty of times both me and other people i know have not done something, and regretted it so much[/QUOTE] Second one maybe if it's like "we'll let you try this motorcycle stunt for one million dollars!" or something like that.
[QUOTE=DiscoInferno;46877315]Second one maybe if it's like "we'll let you try this motorcycle stunt for one million dollars!" or something like that.[/QUOTE] nah, im mostly talking relationships, but down to earth things like waiting an extra day in the steam sale before buying a game. Not going to college on a scollarship and other stuff like that, those are things that people regret doing for the rest of their lives
[QUOTE=absolalone111;46877487]nah, im mostly talking relationships, but down to earth things like waiting an extra day in the steam sale before buying a game. Not going to college on a scollarship and other stuff like that, those are things that people regret doing for the rest of their lives[/QUOTE] Basically, regrets suck and anyone trying to tell you different needs reality shoved up their arse because their mouth is the part currently spewing shit.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.