• Shit that gets you mad v19: Maybe you all need to move out about now
    50,472 replies, posted
[t]http://i.imgur.com/FAsCqhl.jpg[/t] Opening them can be a real pain in the ass.
I use Poweramp on my phone for music and I'm happy with it, one of the best $5 ever spent. However, sometimes it does this: [t]http://upl.kittehcat.org/Screenshot_2014-12-01-10-43-12.png[/t] and I have no idea why. Kinda annoying.
I've been looking all day long for the fucking things [editline]1st December 2014[/editline] I'm willing to bet all of my money they got thrown in the trash by my mom, she has the [I]excrutiating[/I] tendancy to throw anything she sees as 'junk' (which is just loose items lying around me and my brother's rooms) right into the fucking garbage [editline]1st December 2014[/editline] I told her so many times not to do that, I hope I managed to save those Wiimotes
Texas weather pisses me off infinitely. This morning, it was about 70. Now it's 46. On top of this, my car's heater is broken.
[QUOTE=iRex;46613586]I'm forecasting a 60% chance he doesn't come and a 39% chance that he brings friends. Either way should be a fun afternoon.[/QUOTE] I don't think he gets to bring friends.
[QUOTE=Demeschik;46614697]I don't think he gets to bring friends.[/QUOTE] Don't worry, no charge for them
And our mum strikes again. I was watching the walking dead with my brother and dad downstairs, and she went to bed. After the episode was finished we went upstairs, and I was greeted with a red status LED of the Wii, showing it has not been on since power was restored, and my PC was off. Turns out she [I]pulled the fucking plug of both our computers,[/I] and unplugged my left cord extension which also keeps the server running. [T]http://upl.kittehcat.org/2014-12-01_22-57-23.png[/T] She's probably pissed off about our computers still running when she's going to bed. I remember for a fact she'd never allow us on her user account on the computer when she was working in paintshop. If she wants a fucking fight, that can be arranged. I just have to run my portable heater from the power outlet on the right side of my room which is connected to our unstable breaker, and turn it on while both of our deep fryers are running. This will take out half the house, including her PC and just my switch and monitors. [editline]2nd December 2014[/editline] Oh, and to make matters worse, I probably lost some progress on my map because of this bullshit action.
do you guys get like legit mad at your parents for real they give you a place to stay and you come talk shit about them on the internet???
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;46614936]do you guys get like legit mad at your parents for real they give you a place to stay and you come talk shit about them on the internet???[/QUOTE] When they're tossing your stuff in the trash without asking and unplugging your computer there's plenty of reason to talk shit. Just because they're your parents doesn't make them unable to be bone-fucking-stupid.
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;46614936]do you guys get like legit mad at your parents for real they give you a place to stay and you come talk shit about them on the internet???[/QUOTE] You're not required to love your parents unconditionally, hell you're not even required to like your parents, you can call them out on their shit and there's nothing wrong with it... If they're throwing out your stuff -expensive stuff- without even asking then you have every right to be mad. It's not being an entitled teenager or anything, it's being angry that people are ruining/throwing out your stuff. He isn't even going on about how he wants to run away and leave them or some shit he's just mad she threw away his Wii controller. Wouldn't you be?
God damn it, Comcast. Internet, phone and TV all go out, and it turns out that they're doing maintenance doen the street. Service will be back at 19:51. A little forewarning would be nice....
I really wish I wouldn't feel like shit when my GF left so she could go study :suicide:
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;46614936]do you guys get like legit mad at your parents for real they give you a place to stay and you come talk shit about them on the internet???[/QUOTE] My parents keep telling me to take 21 credit hours at college (can't even do it unless you get Dean's permission) and somehow also want me to get a job. And also want me to choose a career path they want to pick for me. And want me to take 5 years worth of classes in 4 while keeping a 3.5 GPA. Pretty sure I can say fuck 'em, they have no fucking idea what college is like, dumbshits got pregnant and married right after highschool.
so move out of the house if you're so upset at them?
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;46615236]so move out of the house if you're so upset at them?[/QUOTE] Not always an option for people. Imo it's not a problem at all for people to rant occasionally, while the parents do provide a home and such that doesn't mean bad things should just be ignored.
I don't know what to get anyone for Christmas.
[QUOTE=FlakTheMighty;46615249]I don't know what to get anyone for Christmas.[/QUOTE] Prepaid Visa cards always work imo
My parents beat me and tie me up in the front lawn so the neighbors can throw yard darts at me, but I mean I am living in their house so I can't complain.
[QUOTE=RenegadeCop;46615315]My parents beat me and tie me up in the front lawn so the neighbors can throw yard darts at me, but I mean I am living in their house so I can't complain.[/QUOTE] if you're not leaving your house at that point maybe you secretly like it or something idk
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;46615333]if you're not leaving your house at that point maybe you secretly like it or something idk[/QUOTE] You're genuinely just posting to make people feel bad for having problems. Knock it off.
[QUOTE=RenegadeCop;46615315]My parents beat me and tie me up in the front lawn so the neighbors can throw yard darts at me, but I mean I am living in their house so I can't complain.[/QUOTE] I mean maybe you should just move out, stop going to college, find a dead-end job, spend all your paychecks on rent and utilities and stop complaining?
I have a friend who's parents kicked him out, and then started charging him to live there. Then his step-dad bought a car and "sold" it to him, making him make payments on it even though he can't afford it but it is his only option. Also he had to take out a loan for college so he's pretty far in debt. He lives with his grandparents and can barely afford food. (although he still has a smart phone + data plan which I think is fucking retarded but whatever maybe I'm just stuck in pre-2010s). Now he is pretty depressed and shit. Great parenting 10/10, just throw the bird out of the nest and watch them splatter into the ground because they can't afford to fucking fly have you seen airline prices
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;46615236]so move out of the house if you're so upset at them?[/QUOTE] groundbreaking idea from YourFriendJoe- if you dont like something change it. Literally as easy as it sounds, people worldwide are kicking themselves for not thinking of it first
[QUOTE=RenegadeCop;46615394]I have a friend who's parents kicked him out, and then started charging him to live there. Then his step-dad bought a car and "sold" it to him, making him make payments on it even though he can't afford it but it is his only option. Also he had to take out a loan for college so he's pretty far in debt. He lives with his grandparents and can barely afford food. (although he still has a smart phone + data plan which I think is fucking retarded but whatever maybe I'm just stuck in pre-2010s)[/QUOTE] There are plans like straighttalk which are cheap as fuck, he may be on one of those
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;46615406]groundbreaking idea from YourFriendJoe- if you dont like something change it. Literally as easy as it sounds, people worldwide are kicking themselves for not thinking of it first[/QUOTE] It's on the same level as "if you don't like America than you can just giddout!"
My luck is absolute shit atm. Fill out job app and turn it in. Ok, then the water heater goes out, my phone breaks, and my cars brakes stop working.
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;46615406]groundbreaking idea from YourFriendJoe- if you dont like something change it. Literally as easy as it sounds, people worldwide are kicking themselves for not thinking of it first[/QUOTE] so i guess you can be mad about stuff in this thread as long as you dont hurt any feelings of the people posting in it?
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;46615467]so i guess you can be mad about stuff in this thread as long as you dont hurt any feelings of the people posting in it?[/QUOTE] "Maybe you should just move out" is not a helpful or constructive statement, it's a shit post. You put zero effort into giving the guy constructive advice or learning more about his situation, which is what this thread is for. Are you surprised that you're not taken seriously?
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;46615236]so move out of the house if you're so upset at them?[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure if it was that simple they'd have done it already Could be they're not of legal age to move out Could be it's too expensive for their current job prospects Could be they can't find a job Could be they haven't got transportation
Being skinny sucks shit. I'd like to gain muscle but nothing ever seems to work and it pisses me right the hell off. Oh and The Crew unlock time just tripled out of nowhere. This is fucking bullshit.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.