• Shit That Gets You Mad V8
    9,999 replies, posted
[QUOTE=SuperDuperScoot;36296136]This thread makes me laugh [url]http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1190134[/url] probably just a troll (what kind of KKK member goes to facepunch to puke his views all over the place) but still funny[/QUOTE] That person, my friend, has a bit too much time on their hands.
[QUOTE=ILY;36296140]You're just not looking hard enough if you can't find good modern music[/QUOTE] -snipittydoo-
[QUOTE=/B/rother;36296106]thanks, broski :v:[/QUOTE] Just looking out for a brother.
[QUOTE=jbthekid;36296158]That person, my friend, has a bit too much time on their hands.[/QUOTE] No kidding. Either it really is a troll or just stupid. Because he's hand picking posts to reply to, he stopped replying to me once I said I do believe in God (and other religious deities) and that him telling me that "ogm thred 4 felow chrishtians oly!!1" was flawed because he didn't even really fully read my post...
[QUOTE=SuperDuperScoot;36296192]No kidding. [B]Either it really is a troll or just stupid.[/B] Because he's hand picking posts to reply to, he stopped replying to me once I said I do believe in God (and other religious deities) and that him telling me that "ogm thred 4 felow chrishtians oly!!1" was flawed because he didn't even really fully read my post...[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/133900157941.jpg[/IMG] [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Image macro" - Orkel))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=ILY;36296140]You're just not looking hard enough if you can't find good modern music[/QUOTE] I'm not denying that good music is still being made, but it's getting harder and harder to find.
[QUOTE=BlankSlate;36296205]uups[/QUOTE] You might want to snip that but yeah, that's pretty much what I was saying :v:
[QUOTE=TheFilmSlacker;36296209]I'm not denying that good music is still being made, but it's getting harder and harder to find.[/QUOTE] [video=youtube;P3ALwKeSEYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/video]
Hire a detective to find music for you then! (or just use last.fm) <--
[QUOTE=TheFilmSlacker;36296209]I'm not denying that good music is still being made, but it's getting harder and harder to find.[/QUOTE] I just don't think it makes much sense when people say there's no good music anymore. You can always go back and listen to the stuff that you like that was made a long time ago. i.e. Nirvana and Blink 182 (Personal preference). The other day I read a picture of a Facebook post where some immature teenager posted "Justin Bieber ruined music". How utterly stupid and ignorant do you have to be to say that? I'm not even with the whole "Justin Bieber SuCkZzzzZ!!!!" thing anyway. A lot of people hate him just because he's cool to hate.
[QUOTE=BlankSlate;36296226][video=youtube;P3ALwKeSEYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/video][/QUOTE] Just click "agree", dude. That video is more for celebratory purposes than agreeing with someone.
[QUOTE=jbthekid;36296250]I just don't think it makes much sense when people say there's no good music anymore. You can always go back and listen to the stuff that you like that was made a long time ago. i.e. Nirvana and Blink 182 (Personal preference). The other day I read a picture of a Facebook post where some immature teenager posted "Justin Bieber ruined music". How utterly stupid and ignorant do you have to be to say that? [B]I'm not even with the whole "Justin Bieber SuCkZzzzZ!!!!" thing anyway. A lot of people hate him just because he's cool to hate.[/B][/QUOTE] I've been meaning to say this so many times!! There's nothing really wrong with the guy, and hell I bet he hates how popular he is sometimes too. And I've seen him on Ellen a few times and he's actually kinda funny sometimes, in my opinion. He also does plenty of nice things like doing things for kids who are terminally ill, letting them see him in person because they might as well never have the chance to actually talk to him while they're still alive. And it's all out of his own will, not some publicity thing. He rarely lets cameras come in for things like that. I'm not a fan of his music but that's just me. It's not bad music, it's just not [I]my kind of music.[/I] Hate bandwagons are unfair and stupid.
Isn't it interesting how Blank went from being hated in this thread to fitting in with us? See what sticking around can do!?
[QUOTE=jbthekid;36296298]Isn't it interesting how Blank went from being hated in this thread to fitting in with us? See what sticking around can do!?[/QUOTE] I pretty much realized all my posts were shit and decided to start making meaningful stuff.
[QUOTE=BlankSlate;36296316]I pretty much realized all my posts were shit and decided to start making meaningful stuff.[/QUOTE] There have been plenty like you, like HorizoN, for example. No hate!
I'm glad that my parents dont sell their music CDs from the 70s and 80s
[QUOTE=SuperDuperScoot;36296293]I've been meaning to say this so many times!! There's nothing really wrong with the guy, and hell I bet he hates how popular he is sometimes too. And I've seen him on Ellen a few times and he's actually kinda funny sometimes, in my opinion. He also does plenty of nice things like doing things for kids who are terminally ill, letting them see him in person because they might as well never have the chance to actually talk to him while they're still alive. And it's all out of his own will, not some publicity thing. He rarely lets cameras come in for things like that. I'm not a fan of his music but that's just me. It's not bad music, it's just not [I]my kind of music.[/I] Hate bandwagons are unfair and stupid.[/QUOTE] The hate is dying down as he is maturing it seems. Hell, he did something he loved and got famous for it? That must be a crime! Who wouldn't wanna be famous and get paid for doing something they love? "He sounds like a little girl!" Well, didn't fucking Michael Jackson sound like a little girl? What about Donny Osmond!? People don't actually think, they just speak. Mindfuck incoming. [IMG]http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129164403792551932.jpg[/IMG]
I think I really tuned around once I got sick, actually. I just posted about how shitty being sick was and it worked.
There is no need for hate Because in the end, we can all relate I regret to inform you that I must now go To speak with someone who I don't know
[QUOTE=BlankSlate;36296205]-nip this-[/QUOTE] Snip this OH LOL THE LINK NAME [editline]r[/editline] When was the last time I used "lol"
[QUOTE=ILY;36296362]There is no need for hate Because in the end, we can all relate I regret to inform you that I must now go To speak with someone who I don't know[/QUOTE] Poetry time with ILY. Tune in next week for a haiku.
[QUOTE=ROFLBURGER;36296382]Snip this OH LOL THE LINK NAME [editline]r[/editline] When was the last time I used "lol"[/QUOTE] I just google image searched it, and copied the image location, then IMG tagged it.
oh wow, i've made like a hundred posts throughout the night.
[QUOTE=/B/rother;36296419]oh wow, i've made like a hundred posts throughout the night.[/QUOTE] I've gotten carried away myself. I love having these little conversations with the usual members of STGYM. It doesn't happen [I]too[/I] often. I'm also watching The Walking Dead in another tab, so I'm unaware of how much I'm actually posting.
I hate how slow RPGs start off. I mean, with my bullshit attention span it's a miracle I was even able to start the Paper Mario games, I mean those take forever to start off.
Joffrey Baratheon [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxfcvJZBy4s[/media]
[QUOTE=BlankSlate;36296447]I hate how slow RPGs start off. I mean, with my bullshit attention span it's a miracle I was even able to start the Paper Mario games, I mean those take forever to start off.[/QUOTE] That's the nice thing about EarthBound: the full plot was told within the first ten minutes of playing with very, very few plot twists. Every other RPG goes whichamaways in the story.
[QUOTE=BlankSlate;36296447]I hate how slow RPGs start off. I mean, with my bullshit attention span it's a miracle I was even able to start the Paper Mario games, I mean those take forever to start off.[/QUOTE] To be honest, I felt that way through most of "Final Fantasy VII". They dragged the story on for [I]way[/I] too long in that game. When they want to explain something, they take 30 minutes to explain something that could have been explained in 5 minutes.
I hate both Iron-Man villains to death, they were total fucking douche bags.
[QUOTE=BlankSlate;36296534]I hate both Iron-Man villains to death, they were total fucking douche bags.[/QUOTE] That's a good thing, dude. If you hate a villain, it means that the film-makers are doing a good job.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.