• The FP Generosity Chat V8 - We give you stuff, don't chat, and give a damn.
    10,002 replies, posted
Give prototype 2 pls
[QUOTE=TehWhale;35739018]my gifted games list is still larger than yours lmao[/QUOTE] I doubt that MAN. You only gift to people who go on cam with you anyway, mainly young boys.
[QUOTE=sink257;35742622]Whoa this shit still exists?[/QUOTE]oh fuck hey sink. Didnt you go into the army
[QUOTE=sink257;35742984]Hey, long time[/QUOTE] yeah man, how you doing?
Hi
hi
Hi
[QUOTE=Xylem;35743632]Hi[/QUOTE] Oh goodness it's like a high school reunion [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=TrannyAlert;35743036]I doubt that MAN. You only gift to people who go on cam with you anyway, mainly young boys.[/QUOTE] I didn't go on cam with erp :v:
[QUOTE=Confuzzed Otto;35743741]Hi[/QUOTE] Aren't you that weirdo from the MS Paint section who used to keep making shit threads.
[QUOTE=TrannyAlert;35743887]Aren't you that weirdo from the MS Paint section who used to keep making shit threads.[/QUOTE] ...Maybe
[QUOTE=sink257;35742622]Whoa this shit still exists?[/QUOTE] sink how nice to see an old face :) [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] oh for FUCK SAKE the title [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] I genuinely forgot for fuck SAKE mobro
So comon, TERA please, gib
[QUOTE=sink257;35742622]Whoa this shit still exists?[/QUOTE] Whoa hi Sink.
I forgot about this thread
[QUOTE=Baggerbean;35742733]the sad part is that no one who posts here nowadays will know who you are[/QUOTE] I know who sink is.. [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Jobby;35743925]sink how nice to see an old face :) [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] oh for FUCK SAKE the title [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] I genuinely forgot for fuck SAKE mobro[/QUOTE] You told me not to remove it, and that I did you a favor by giving you it so shush.
I've seen [sp]a[/sp] sink everyday in my kitchen wtf :v
Funny how Pascall doesn't post here anymore after grabbing every gift she could.
[QUOTE=mobrockers2;35744723]You told me not to remove it, and that I did you a favor by giving you it so shush.[/QUOTE] [I]for fuck sake[/I] [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] I would probably grow used to it in time if it didn't fucking say Best Poste
[QUOTE=TrannyAlert;35744795]Funny how Pascall doesn't post here anymore after grabbing every gift she could.[/QUOTE] pruney has anyone ever told you how dumb you are just thought I'd take a moment and remind you
yeah thats fucking horrendous
hello
[QUOTE=Baggerbean;35745070]yeah thats fucking horrendous[/QUOTE] the only way I can keep posting is if we all pretend that we're living in the olden times "ye olde poste" this begins now
I suddenly feel old compared to these kiddies
[QUOTE=Schlinky;35745151]I suddenly feel old compared to these kiddies[/QUOTE] who are you calling kid, kid?
[QUOTE=Jobby;35745140]the only way I can keep posting is if we all pretend that we're living in the olden times "ye olde poste" this begins now[/QUOTE] i'm sorry but the link in your title goes to mobrocker's profile and i cannot pretend like that's something i can ignore
mobrockers fixed it
i thought this thread got deleted
that was bugging me
I wish it could be centered so it formed a pyramid of words, the preview shows it like that :(
[QUOTE=TurbisV2;35745199]i thought this thread got deleted[/QUOTE] we're playing hide and go seek
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.