• The FP Generosity Chat V8 - We give you stuff, don't chat, and give a damn.
    10,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=TurbisV2;35761989]I don't do mogwais.[/QUOTE] then you're fired [I]whore[/I]
[QUOTE=Jobby;35762007]then you're fired [I]whore[/I][/QUOTE] I never accepted the job in the first place.
mogwais
[QUOTE=TehWhale;35762049]mogwais[/QUOTE] dunno if you know what they are, movie came out 17 years before you were born
Lay down that boogie and play that funky music 'till you die.
oh wait it was even before me i'm so young :D
Turbs what'd you post on my profile?
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;35762006]Super Meat Boy is a hard game.[/QUOTE] No, it's not hard really There's just a few hard-as-nails-without-milk-for-breakfast levels tossed into the mix
[QUOTE=Jobby;35762075]dunno if you know what they are, movie came out 17 years before you were born[/QUOTE]hey i saw the gremlins series it was cool :(
[QUOTE=Saza;35762089]No, it's not hard really There's just a few hard-as-nails-without-milk-for-breakfast levels tossed into the mix[/QUOTE] Are you saying I'm bad at games? Is [I]that[/I] what you're saying? Because you'd be right.
[QUOTE=TehWhale;35762093]hey i saw the gremlins series it was cool :([/QUOTE] the best part was the bit with all the gremlins lol
[QUOTE=Saza;35762089]No, it's not hard really There's just a few hard-as-nails-without-milk-for-breakfast levels tossed into the mix[/QUOTE] Well, beating the game was hard
I remember when erp and I used to talk and then we didn't talk anymore and I removed him and he got angry that I removed him so I added him and removed him a bunch of times and the last time I added him I still haven't removed him and we still don't talk hah good times.
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;35762119]Are you saying I'm bad at games? Is [I]that[/I] what you're saying? Because you'd be right.[/QUOTE] you're good at Gmod fishing
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;35762119]Are you saying I'm bad at games? Is [I]that[/I] what you're saying? Because you'd be right.[/QUOTE] Not at games Just SMB or perhaps I'm just really good at SMB [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Jobby;35762164]you're good at Gmod fishing[/QUOTE] I'm absolute ass at that
[QUOTE=Jobby;35762164]you're good at Gmod fishing[/QUOTE] This is true.
[QUOTE=TurbisV2;35762160]I remember when erp and I used to talk and then we didn't talk anymore and I removed him and he got angry that I removed him so I added him and removed him a bunch of times and the last time I added him I still haven't removed him and we still don't talk hah good times.[/QUOTE]you never talk to me turbis :(
Because you never say anything interresting anyway. [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] Oh cool Port Royale 3 is coming soon, didn't know they were working on that. Port Royale 2 is one hell of a time sink.
oh :(
Aw it's not the original developer. :(
Anybody know if Toy Soldiers is any good?
[QUOTE=Capitalist Dog;35762507]Anybody know if Toy Soldiers is any good?[/QUOTE] Yes it's amazing. I love it a lot. A lot a lot.
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;35762536]Yes[/QUOTE] Cool. Can anybody spare a couple bucks for a poor Irishman?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvdLovAaYzM[/media]
Looks like you fixed it
[QUOTE=ILY;35762805]Looks like you fixed it[/QUOTE] NO THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] wow u r fast [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] (it's gonna be our little secret)
Guys why do things cost money? And why don't all cool things happen near where I live? ;-;
Why do I have to order a kindle from amazon.com while amazon.co.uk is just across this tiny bit of water :downs:
what are you, a commie? things cost money because freedom and amurrica. hey, who stole all my capital letters?
[QUOTE=Devodiere;35762873]what are you, a commie? things cost money because freedom and amurrica. hey, who stole all my capital letters?[/QUOTE] the proletariat that's who
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.