• Shit that gets you mad
    3,112 replies, posted
communism and fat people
[QUOTE=***zer0***;30106385]Buying game from steam, then during the installation noticing it uses Games For Windows Live. Also when i buy a game from steam, and have to enter the CD key and it wont let me copypaste :argh:[/QUOTE] Games for Windows Live can eat a dick
Call of Duty can go burn in hell.
[QUOTE=wakkydude;30110299]Call of Duty can go burn in hell.[/QUOTE] Well, the games up to CoD 3 were okay, but after that they became extremely overrated.
[QUOTE=kaine123;30110488]Well, the games up to CoD 3 were okay, but after that they became extremely overrated.[/QUOTE] I remember when I was a kid thinking "jesus when are these guys going to do something other than WWII" be careful what you wish for
[QUOTE=Mister Sandman;30110580]I remember when I was a kid thinking "jesus when are these guys going to do something other than WWII" be careful what you wish for[/QUOTE] I was too busy playing Quake 4 and Doom 3 with my Dad way back in the day when Call of Duty 2 and the other WW2 shooters were busy flooding the market.
I don't really care about ratings but people who rate people dumb for having another opinion. I understand trolling, though.
*browsing through fast thread* *sees witty post about the above users avatar* *look at avatar of said person* [b]BAN[/b]
[QUOTE=Elecbullet;30105785][/QUOTE] [img]http://gyazo.com/8f04a075579b584572475501688a7f52.png[/img] :frown:
World of Warcraft is not responding.
Anything.exe has stopped responding
[QUOTE=QuickSnapz;30117990]Anything.exe has stopped responding[/QUOTE] Fucking Fallout :argh:
[QUOTE=Smoky Valle;30118094]Fucking Fallout :argh:[/QUOTE] Alt-tab - Fallout3.exe/FalloutNV.exe has stopped working Explore the wasteland - Fallout3.exe/FalloutNV.exe has stopped working
People loving DNF just because it have duke nukem on it. I mean the game is shit.
[QUOTE=Boba_Fett;30109285]communism and fat people[/QUOTE] Yes, I am enraged by people being obese! It angers me!
[QUOTE=LaTrefle;30120137]People loving DNF just because it have duke nukem on it. I mean the game is shit.[/QUOTE] The demo isn't even out yet, how do you know?
Hes from the future.
[QUOTE=LaTrefle;30120137]People loving DNF just because it have duke nukem on it. I mean the game is shit.[/QUOTE] No, it's because you can ALWAYS BET ON DUKE
[QUOTE=LaTrefle;30120137]People loving DNF just because it have duke nukem on it. I mean the game is shit.[/QUOTE] I agree. It looks incredibly average.
Rain during summer. When my mad ex appears around my home for no damn reason. Gun haters. Rasists and Nazi kids.
[QUOTE=Carbo;30061120]I live in the Canadian ghetto, everyone is either a poor native skateboarder or a white COD player. Either way dumb, but that's cause I live in a shit city. I'm sure if I lived somewhere else I would find similar minds.[/QUOTE] [img]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230206_1960927273461_1551206048_32104042_2717013_n.jpg[/img]
Fan fiction. Except My Immortal, best fucking fanfic ever.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;30109007]Sitting on an IM and then the other persons says BRB and then proceeds to either fuck off or go to bed without telling me, leaving me waiting with a question or news or something Example: Me: "so yeah either way blablabla" Her: "Yeah, I'll tell you if I can. BRB though :o!!<3" Me: "Sure thing" two hours pass :downs:[/QUOTE] that's pretty much me, I say brb and come back after a couple of hours
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.