• Do You Masturbate?
    68 replies, posted
I am going to try and complete No Fap October.
I fap erryday!
Rarely, but i do it.
[media] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ithc4EzXkdk&feature=related[/url] [/media]
lol of course
[QUOTE=MightyLOLZOR;24863309]of course i masturbate, lol i used to do it under the desk in 3rd Grade with like 3 girls near me. they didn't suspect a thing :smug:[/QUOTE] Your avatar seems to be an illustration to this epic story. Now i just finished :P
I voted no, but... the fuck do you think?
Yes.
needs a a button "that depends"
Of course.
[B][U][U][I][B]yes[/B][/I][/U][/U][/B]
I made a thread about fapping
whoever pressed no is a liar with hairy palms.
14 liars have voted
Here are some statistics on this topic for all males in the US. Of the people who took the survey. 72% of males admit to masturbating. The other 28% lied.
How was it proved taht they lie? :D
No of course not, I have top models doing it for me. Yes of course.
No of course n... DRAGONS :flashfap:
I do, and use this as my guide: [IMG]http://fxtradingreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/advanced-fap-turbo-manual-246x300.jpg[/IMG]
ITT: yes
I used to. Then i got a girlfriend.
24 people lied. edit: Ninja'd. 25.
[QUOTE=BurritoBazooka;24866964]Ninja'd. 25.[/QUOTE] Cuz having a girlfriend and being on FP is impossible. Way to use your smarts there bud. Stop being jealous. And yes i did. never said i didn't.
Any post other than 'Yes' is a lie
Snip
[QUOTE=Zer0;24867018]Stop being jealous.[/QUOTE] At my age, I don't understand the logic behind a relationship if it will last less than a year or two anyway. By "At my age", I mean that most people who have a relationship at my age don't let it last very long. So no, I will not have a relationship until I am stable in society.
[QUOTE=BurritoBazooka;24867096]At my age, I don't understand the logic behind a relationship if it will last less than a year or two anyway. [/QUOTE] Sounds like you're in highschool. understandable. But I've been with my girlfriend for 14 months. I'm digressing. yes i masturbate. rarely, unless i'm super bored.
Even worse, I'm in a [b]UK[/b] high school (year 13). People here throw away relationships like old candy.
wait, I know this answer
Nope. I get laid.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.