• What Are You Thinking? V. Steppin on the Beach
    10,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Elecbullet;35819782]I disagree with you, good sir.[/QUOTE] Why?
I'm working on a Choose Your Own Adventure game.
Aww yeah, Josh hath returneth
Oh hey, it's the anniversary of the Kent State shooting. I get to post this. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82CYNj7noic[/media]
I like how in the Futurama episode "The Lesser of Two Evils" Fry says he made out with the "radiator woman from the radiator planet," and then in "Sting", the Amazonian says "He made good snu snu," and when it shows all the other characters he's slept with going "Ehh," there's a radiator next to the pew.
Thank God work is over and that it's Friday. I could barely stand up all day, tired as shit.
[QUOTE=Salsa;35822666]OOH OOH AH AH IM A MONKEY oh wait my avatar doesn't change the way I talk at all you're WRONG [editline]4th May 2012[/editline] also, fuck yeah weekend[/QUOTE] If someone personally experiences something to be true, than obviously it is true, at least for that person. I suggest you drop the attitude, unless you're being sarcastic.
Oh no he di'int.
[QUOTE=jbthekid;35827155]Oh no he di'int.[/QUOTE] oh yea i did girlfriend *does the black diva neck back and forth thing* I can't stand people with shit attitudes though. Shows a lack of respect for others, which I think is just deplorable.
[QUOTE=elevate;35827129]If someone personally experiences something to be true, than obviously it is true, at least for that person. I suggest you drop the attitude, unless you're being sarcastic.[/QUOTE] I suggest you lurk more.
[QUOTE=Zorlok;35827181]I suggest you lurk more.[/QUOTE] Didn't even think this place had inside rules or anything. I'll assume he's being sarcastic if you're suggesting I should lurk.
It has a lot of inside rules. WAYT has been going on since late 07.
[QUOTE=elevate;35827192]Didn't even think this place had inside rules or anything. I'll assume he's being sarcastic if you're suggesting I should lurk.[/QUOTE] He's not being sarcastic, you're just an idiot. [editline]4th May 2012[/editline] stop post
[QUOTE=ILY;35827391]stop post[/QUOTE] Or how about this? You tell me what I did wrong, instead of acting like a child. For fucks sake I could've sworn you said you had a SON.
[QUOTE=elevate;35827486]Or how about this? You tell me what I did wrong, instead of acting like a child. For fucks sake I could've sworn you said you had a SON.[/QUOTE] I was quoting a video on youtube when I said that [editline]4th May 2012[/editline] "I find that your avatar changes the way you talk. nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga Nah, but seriously. It does somewhat." ^---Shit post "I post differently depending on my avatar :v:" ^---Alright post
[QUOTE=ILY;35827504]I was quoting a video on youtube when I said that [editline]4th May 2012[/editline] "I find that your avatar changes the way you talk. nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga Nah, but seriously. It does somewhat." ^---Shit post "I post differently depending on my avatar :v:" ^---Alright post[/QUOTE] That's what I wanted to hear. How about an OP stating inside rules so people like myself can post better? Or am I just not getting the purpose of having them in the first place?
[QUOTE=elevate;35827529]How about an OP stating inside rules so people like myself can post better?[/QUOTE] The rules are more common sense than anything. Basically it equates to simply not acting stupid.
[QUOTE=elevate;35827529] How about an OP stating inside rules so people like myself can post better? Or am I just not getting the purpose of having them in the first place?[/QUOTE] or how about you just find another thread. either you get it or you don't, and you don't seem to get it. [editline]4th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=elevate;35827486]Or how about this? You tell me what I did wrong, instead of acting like a child. For fucks sake I could've sworn you said you had a SON.[/QUOTE] again...someone is being sarcastic. lurk more or just go away. preferably the latter.
[QUOTE=Zorlok;35827884]or how about you just find another thread. either you get it or you don't, and you don't seem to get it. [editline]4th May 2012[/editline] again...someone is being sarcastic. lurk more or just go away. preferably the latter.[/QUOTE] First of all, I wasn't really paying attention to ILY's post about the son thing. I just kinda glanced at it and was like "oh". It wasn't me not getting sarcasm. Second of all, I've posted here before without any problem, but apparently this one incident set something off, and for that, I am truly sorry. Thanks to ILY, I now know not to post anything stupid. Let me just ask you a question. What's with your lowercasing and adding an e to everything sometimes? Wouldn't that be considered stupid, or is that just an inside joke? I assume the latter.
Having a son at the age of seventeen sounds really shitty
[QUOTE=ILY;35827982]Having a son at the age of seventeen sounds really shitty[/QUOTE] Ask my dad if that was the case. He was 17 when I was born. :v:
My friend had her kid when she was 12/13.
how the fuck does a 13 year old give birth, that's what Ive always wondered
You're face to face With the man who sold the world
[QUOTE=SHOE3045;35828898]how the fuck does a 13 year old give birth, that's what Ive always wondered[/QUOTE] Out of her vagina.
[QUOTE=Luxo;35829401]You're face to face With the man who sold the world[/QUOTE] Dr.Breen?
[QUOTE=Snake7;35829570]Out of her vagina.[/QUOTE] Wtf? That's not what I was taught.
I have found a love for RuPaul's Drag Race. Especially Latrice Royale. [url]http://fuckyeahlatriceroyale.tumblr.com/post/20947869453/latrice-royals-highlights-throughout-rupauls[/url]
[QUOTE=elevate;35827129]If someone personally experiences something to be true, than obviously it is true, at least for that person. I suggest you drop the attitude, unless you're being sarcastic.[/QUOTE] Welcome, elevate, to WAYT. You have officially taken my spot as noob of the thread, I hand it over nobly.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8[/media]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.