• What Are You Thinking? V. Steppin on the Beach
    10,000 replies, posted
I hate Law and Order and all of it's derivatives, because as much as I can agree with the messages every few episodes some innocent or helpless guy gets destroyed by the justice system. Worst one was when this helpless bullied fourteen year old was associated with a murder and was scared out of his mind throughout the entire episode. The kid he was with was clearly out of his mind. However, he was sent to life in prison and the kid that was crazy was taken to family court or something.
[QUOTE=Onyx3173;35867933]I've heard they turn down absolutely everyone the first time. Seems like it'd actually be a huge waste of time to do that honestly. Nothing like everyone having to go through the paperwork bullshit twice for no reason...[/QUOTE] I hope to god this isn't true.
I finally came across something helpful in my search for a good starting job, the New York Department of Labor! But while searching through available positions, I don't really qualify for any of them. Although, a position at Staples seems like it has my name on it. Here's to not getting my hopes up too high for this one! Jesus Christ, these application information questions need more fucking context than "When you need to, you take it easy at work". It really, really depends on the situation. When would you [i]need[/i] to take it easy? When there's a slow work day? When you're working the graveyard shift and no one is coming in? When it's a holiday/weekend? What the hell, Staples. There's no "in-between" option either. It's just black, slightly less black, slightly less white, and white here. Crap.
Ughhh. Everything hurts. Even my boob..
[QUOTE=HookerVomit;35870612]Ughhh. Everything hurts. Even my boob..[/QUOTE] Sit down, put some ice on it.
I really gotta buy a camera next time I go to Yellowstone. We saw 8 grizzly bears, 4 wolves and a shitload of bald eagles and coyotes. That was a great weekend.
Can anyone tell me if this website work? [url]www.4tube.com/[/url]
what should i talk to my girlfriend about... (currently in a skype call with her)
Watching old episodes of Arthur, best kids show of all time.... my time.
Ice didn't help. I somehow ended up burning my younger and dislocated my shoulder? Ok :downs:
How'd you do that Ashley? Also tomorrow is my last day of school ever, kinda weird
Tounge* not younger. Wtf ipod
[QUOTE=jbthekid;35874282]Watching old episodes of Arthur, best kids show of all time.... my time.[/QUOTE] no, fraggle rock / eureeka's castle / reading rainbow represent
I really hate when my white friends talk to me like they're "ghetto".. "Yeah, I'm going to go get me a wig from the hood." They cosplay and such and they do go to the bad parts of town for wigs, because they are MUCH better wigs for cosplaying than going to some over priced place that sells an ugly, thin blond wig for $100.. but thats not the point. When have I ever talked like that? Never. I always feel compelled to bash my foot into their faces when they do this. [editline]8th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=mikeyt493;35874819]How'd you do that Ashley? Also tomorrow is my last day of school ever, kinda weird[/QUOTE] Mikey, what is this avatar you have and where can I hide from it? D:
[QUOTE=Zorlok;35875256]no, fraggle rock / eureeka's castle / reading rainbow represent[/QUOTE] I will accept Reading Rainbow.
you're 17, you don't have a say. fraggle rock and eureeka's castle both rule. mister rogers' neighborhood was also a badass show.
I'm 18. Mister Rogers was cool too. I'm assuming you were born in the '80s, I was born in the '90s so I missed out on a lot of good shows I guess.
Having nostalgic memories about the game Reel Fishing. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igWKKIfCRwY[/media]
[QUOTE=HookerVomit;35875345] Mikey, what is this avatar you have and where can I hide from it? D:[/QUOTE] ash stymest he's a model and stuff i love him lol
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;35874819]How'd you do that Ashley? Also tomorrow is my last day of school ever, kinda weird[/QUOTE] Heh. Today's the last day for me. We don't have a humanities exam today and I'm confident about the programming one. Another subject. Yeah, I hate Wii browsing. It's hard to really point and click without zooming, and there's only two visible lines for typing. Makes me want to use that old desktop I was using back when I first signed up here. 2.8GHz Pentium 4, 256MB of RAM, and a special card for wireless internet. It's gonna be heck for that thing on a 1920x1080 television such as this one. I wonder if there's a Linux distro small enough to be booted from a diskette to save space on a 10GB hard drive.
I feel like my computer case is too small. It's difficult to get organized cables in there.
I'm cutting my hair and shaving my goatee off. This shit is looking ridiculous.
I gotta get outta this house, bike ride it is.
[url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1182542[/url] lol at the people in that thread that don't understand it's rape
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;35875950]ash stymest he's a model and stuff i love him lol[/QUOTE] i know who ash is. but this avatar pic of him is creepy
[QUOTE=Salsa;35877177][url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1182542[/url] lol at the people in that thread that don't understand it's rape[/QUOTE] Bet it'd be the torch and pitchfork treatment were the sexes reversed [QUOTE=HookerVomit;35877305]i know who ash is. but this avatar pic of him is creepy[/QUOTE] o ok i just like it cos hes winking
snppppppp
aww yeah, just filled out my application for a job
It's about dang time it rained. Storm's included.
oh godohgdgpdohgod whyy my eyeeesss ;-; i just unintentionally saw a post-op trannies vag wtf !!!!?????? ;------;;;
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.