• Fast Anime
    9,970 replies, posted
Any Ghost in the Shell fans? Anyone like my new avatar?
[QUOTE=lord0war;37693759]Finished Madoka Magica today. Was pretty good. The only animes I've seen so far are cowboy bebop and madoka magica, and I think I'm gonna watch trigun next.[/QUOTE] Oh gosh, what a high bar you've set yourself. Watch The Tatami Galaxy.
[QUOTE=Atersk;37697181]Any Ghost in the Shell fans? Anyone like my new avatar?[/QUOTE] pretty shitty gif [editline]17th September 2012[/editline] i just finished the first season of gits yesterday and started second season today
gits in a nutshell politicspoliticsshootingpolitics
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uz6_tybfEY[/media] :v:
COPS in Japan even comes with camera men desperately trying to keep up
Hello Kitty vibrator annotation at the end.
[QUOTE=Jabberwocky;37697563]Oh gosh, what a high bar you've set yourself. Watch The Tatami Galaxy.[/QUOTE] tatami galaxy looks really interesting, will watch asap probably
bye hyouka, i'll miss you
[QUOTE=l l;37696662]hi shknbk[/QUOTE] shknbk i mis u
ye shake n bake come back and bake some more shakes
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita ended beautifully. That's a fucking ending, and they're even planning to make a second season, announced at the end, which makes it all the better that they don't just stop like other pieces of shit do. I really like how the show started progressed back in time by the episodes from ep 8 or something, turning what could have been the introduction of the show into an explanation of how it all came to be near the end. It's neat.
[QUOTE=dgg;37699783]Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita ended beautifully. That's a fucking ending, and they're even planning to make a second season, announced at the end, which makes it all the better that they don't just stop like other pieces of shit do. I really like how the show started progressed back in time by the episodes from ep 8 or something, turning what could have been the introduction of the show into an explanation of how it all came to be near the end. It's neat.[/QUOTE] Yeah I like the way they did the show like that. It kind of mixes it up and in a sense it makes the 'ending' easier to do since it's really the beginning.
That green fairy was extremely cute. And the RYOBO
Yeah I'm definitely going to try to get a physical copy of Jinrui wa Suitai in the future. [editline]17th September 2012[/editline] Also did it announce a second season? I didn't get anything that clearly stated that. There's not that much material left after what the anime covered, really. Maybe enough for an OVA.
Watched the Neon Gensis Evangelion and the 1.0 and 2.0 movies, stuff's great.
Initial D is gud It has a beast soundtrack too
[QUOTE=KStyleAzure;37700308]Also did it announce a second season? I didn't get anything that clearly stated that. There's not that much material left after what the anime covered, really. Maybe enough for an OVA.[/QUOTE] I interpreted "Mankind continues to fall" as a "yeah we gonna make a second season". They are going to make an OVA. Animesenshi (the guys I got the subs from) says they believe they are working on a second season, but since the source material, as you said, isn't enough at the moment we are most likely looking at a new season next year or the year after that.
I interpreted "Mankind continues to fall" as in [sp]since the ending to the last episode takes place in the beginning chronologically, you've seen the decline in the previous episodes.[/sp]
[QUOTE=KStyleAzure;37701313]I interpreted "Mankind continues to fall" as in [sp]since the ending to the last episode takes place in the beginning chronologically, you've seen the decline in the previous episodes.[/sp][/QUOTE] The voice over saying that line was completely seperate from the scenes in the show. It was voiced over the last credit scene.
[QUOTE=Kidd;37695498]I don't have a problem with Naruto at least but it's definitely not the best like I see people saying sometimes.[/QUOTE] It's the fanbase I don't like.
[QUOTE=titopei;37702556]It's the fanbase I don't like.[/QUOTE] Agreed. Fans can ruin an anime.
heh yuru yuri 12 was great [sp]Tsundere-Elf[/sp] I hope they make a decision on the production of an S3.
The music in Yuru Yuri, [sp]snow white part, made me think of pokemon.[/sp] Also, AAAKKAAAAARRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN
[QUOTE=FlubberNugget;37702894]heh yuru yuri 12 was great [sp]Tsundere-Elf[/sp] I hope they make a decision on the production of an S3.[/QUOTE] I haven't seen season 2 but I still want a season 3
[QUOTE=dgg;37699783] I really like how the show started progressed back in time by the episodes from ep 8 or something, turning what could have been the introduction of the show into an explanation of how it all came to be near the end. It's neat.[/QUOTE] The order of time in the series was fascinating, and both orders work fairly well if you watch through it. Although in my opinion both orders seem to be lacking a sufficient ending, so I do hope they come out with a second season. This is one of my favorite series now and I really want to see more episodes. After working through the series, this would be chronological order: 10, 9, 11, 12, 7, 8, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1, 2 Explanation as to why: [sp]If you'll notice at the beginning of episode 1, her hair is cut, which happened at the end of episode 6. This means that episode 6 comes directly before episode 1 chronologically, and seeing as her hair didn't freak the fuck out by being "alive" from episode 2, it didn't come after episode 2. episode 10 is the first chronologically as it has no opening, describes the character, and sets up the main framework for what fairies are. I put #9 next, as she's dealing with the exploding fairy population that happened in #10, and 11/12 seems to be fairly early on into the story and has to be before she meets either the assistant or that white-haired girl. This is because she's narrating her experience as it happened in the past from her desk in a memory sequence.[/sp] The one flaw that really stuck out for me with the anime was how [sp]the fairies say they would essientially die from the electronic waves from the satellite in episode 5, yet they make an electricity generator earlier in episode 9. Or maybe it's just due to the fact that the electricity was being... sent from space?[/sp]
[QUOTE=<VET>Jasper;37699170]shknbk i mis u[/QUOTE]I miss you and kabuto's old posts
man story sworde art onlin is way mor boring than filer sword art onlin
[QUOTE=Atersk;37697181]Any Ghost in the Shell fans? Anyone like my new avatar?[/QUOTE] it says banned lmao
[img]http://imgkk.com/i/ffor.gif[/img] what is this from?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.