• Fast Anime
    10,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=l l;36329143]just wondering do people who don't know japanese still sing along in japanese through lyrics or anything[/QUOTE] yes
[QUOTE=Tinter;36331998]If he decides to watch them, and he's going to compare them, I will punch him in his face.[/QUOTE] sweet brb
i get my animes donated to me since i'm a professional anime connoisseur
[QUOTE=Akuma_lektro;36332179]i get my animes donated to me since i'm a professional anime connoisseur[/QUOTE] ya sure you didn't even know what a figure was lmoa
Damn. Call me late. Just learned that the mask people wear in Japan is to not make other people sick. That's smart.
It's not only in Japan but common in a lot of other large cities in Asia as well. Since many people live in close quarters it'd only made sense if they wore masks and don't want to spread germs to others.
[QUOTE=Daniellynet;36332282]Damn. Call me late. Just learned that the mask people wear in Japan is to not make other people sick. That's smart.[/QUOTE]it started as a germ thing and got trendy with teenagers how did you not know that
i would do it were i live if it wouldn't make me looks like i'm carrying a plague
how would y'all go about anime-ing on the go on an idevice
[QUOTE=Pbox;36332845]how would y'all go about anime-ing on the go on an idevice[/QUOTE] no nono nononononono
[QUOTE=Daniellynet;36332282]Damn. Call me late. Just learned that the mask people wear in Japan is to not make other people sick. That's smart.[/QUOTE] This seems like common knowledge to me because my mother works in a hospital :v: [editline]15th June 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Pbox;36332845]how would y'all go about anime-ing on the go on an idevice[/QUOTE] sit down with a hot cup of whateverthehell and enjoy it in a big comfy seat never really got the point in watching whole episodes of anything on something as small as a tablet
[QUOTE=Pbox;36332845]how would y'all go about anime-ing on the go on an idevice[/QUOTE] You don't
[QUOTE=dgg;36333049]no nono nononononono[/QUOTE] it isn't me, chill out just curious
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24998589/1339584138475.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=Pbox;36332845]how would y'all go about anime-ing on the go on an idevice[/QUOTE] [del]I have watched lots on my Galaxy S at work.[/del] You should try streaming + mobile. Double the enjoyment. Also. Just finished YuruYuri. It's not a good anime but i really enjoyed it. Wouldn't recommend, but if you like slice of life and azumanga daioh -like humor then you might like this as well. Waiting for season 2 which will start airing next month!
Watching Spice and Wolf and Mysterious Girlfriend X. I enjoy the circus-esque music in the dream sequences in Girlfriend X.
[QUOTE=l l;36332590]it started as a germ thing and got trendy with teenagers how did you not know that[/QUOTE] I dunno. Never really bothered looking it up, and always thought it was some pollution thing or something since every single time I saw Asians in my city they all had those masks on. :v: Wish it was a common practise, though. Become sick from people sneezing on me several times already.
Just finished Clannad and Clannad After Story. Anyone wanna give me a hug?
moeshit did not cry
watching full metal panic, pretty decent so far
Apparently they're making a Madoka Magica browser game: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9S4m-spIA8c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9S4m-spIA8c[/URL] (linking, as for whatever reason, media tags aren't working) [quote]In this game based on SHAFT's original anime, the player can become a magical girl and make friends with five other magical girls (including other players) to form a "dream team." Together, the party can save the world as they take on Walpurgis Night. The game promises to show a new story not seen in the original anime. Players will roll dice to move around a "quest map" game board. "Witch barriers," traps, and treasure chests will appear on the board's spaces. Characters will be able to gain abilities and weapons as they progress through the game. Puella Magi Madoka Magica Online will feature two modes so that players can move through quests at their own pace. Users will also be able to team up with or compete against fellow magical girl players. While the basic game will be free to play, items will cost money. [/quote]
[quote]items will cost money.[/quote] Going to be pay2win I bet.
So I watched the new Lupin series about Fujiko, and there is just one thing I can say: hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, hatching, It's a great spin on the series but that excessive shading makes me want to puke sometimes.
I just watched the 11th episode of Mine Fujiko. [sp]Jesus CHRIST those owl guys are fucking creepy, and the ending with Oscar being fucking swooped on in death by that black owl? Creepy shit mang.[/sp] The animation is freaking superb for this show, I just wish there was a bit more tension in there. It's definitely building up though.
[QUOTE=ewitwins;36336608]I just watched the 11th episode of Mine Fujiko. [sp]Jesus CHRIST those owl guys are fucking creepy, and the ending with Oscar being fucking swooped on in death by that black owl? Creepy shit mang.[/sp] The animation is freaking superb for this show, I just wish there was a bit more tension in there. It's definitely building up though.[/QUOTE] I love how they kept every person's personality the same, yet still managed to make the series much. much darker. The writers for the show are great.
Do you guys recommend watching soul eater? Looks good.
[QUOTE=JUOPPO;36337692]Do you guys recommend watching soul eater? Looks good.[/QUOTE] TM Revolution sings the first OP, so I'd say you should watch it just because of that
You guys got any suggestions for anime? I'm downloading Ghost in the Shell right now, and I saw and liked Cowboy Bebop. I'm thinking sci-fi and cyberpunk suggestions [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Warez" - Orkel))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=download;36338729]You guys got any suggestions for anime? I'm downloading Ghost in the Shell right now, and I saw and liked Cowboy Bebop. I'm thinking sci-fi and cyberpunk suggestions[/QUOTE] If you haven't already watched them, watch Ergo Proxy or Akira.
[QUOTE=Jorori;36338370]TM Revolution sings the first OP, so I'd say you should watch it just because of that[/QUOTE] If you go by that then he should go watch Gundam SEED Which is shit
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.