• BF2142 Vehicles
    97 replies, posted
  • [QUOTE=Railgun;16028574]Not to be rude but simple doesn't quite stick it to the physics box, most of them actually are a box about 2X2 ft and that's ii. the physics boxes aren't simple, they pretty much aren't there, simple means a giant box around the hole thing. but i love the models anyway![/QUOTE] That makes them easy to pose in.. ghod.
  • [QUOTE=F T;16030626]The people in CC (Any that have G-Mod) would go crazy for theese, thanks man.[/QUOTE] What is this cc?
  • [QUOTE=Dtmech;16030995]What is this cc?[/QUOTE] CherryClan, Subgroup of Joe.to (What Im a member of)
  • [QUOTE=BBOOBBYY!;16035915]PAC Apc missing, wut[/QUOTE] It was ugly so i didn't want to port it.
  • Aah so what if the APC isn't in this. I'm just glad all these others are here. I love the EU tank! [URL=http://img198.imageshack.us/i/gmatomic0001x.jpg/][IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3962/gmatomic0001x.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Thanks big time for uploading this! Most appreciated.
  • Is it possible to rotate the engines on the air vehicles? Also, the glass is missing from the UD-12
  • [QUOTE=Morbo!!!;16054361]the glass is missing from the UD-12[/QUOTE] You think i'm blind? And i could not get the glass working right.
  • This is awesome .... Ah, who am i kidding ?! This is beyond awesome !!! I sure as hell can use these models. You sir, deserve a bunch of cookies. :keke:
  • [QUOTE=menellom;16051593]Wonder if these will ever be made into usable vehicles. That'd be epic.[/QUOTE] I agree. Maybe if we ask the guys over at the SBEP thread nicely enough, they will script at least the dropships.
  • [QUOTE=Dtmech;16054516]You think i'm blind? And i could not get the glass working right.[/QUOTE] Let me ask, were you doing all these for half a year? I remember asking about it some time ago....
  • [QUOTE=menellom;16051593]Wonder if these will ever be made into usable vehicles. That'd be epic.[/QUOTE] If anyone wanted to make usable vehicles out of these, every ground vehicle would need wheel collisions, a specific set of animations for each, and a driver viewpoint, and its own vehicle script, meaning alot of attachment points and pose parameters are involved in making these vehicles driveable, in which case practically no one is going to alter the model because of it being too much work, or not having enuogh time for it. Although it would be nice to drive the EU tank and control its main gun, the odds are slim that someone will actually do it.
  • [QUOTE=ray243;16056813]Let me ask, were you doing all these for half a year? I remember asking about it some time ago....[/QUOTE] No not really they where done sometime ago , but i was not sure about releasing since they aren't in the best shape.
  • [QUOTE=ray243;16075475]SO are you working on the bf2 models?[/QUOTE] Not really. BF2 models need more detail , since i can get much more detailed models from other games.
  • Ah, I see. So 2142 is very different from bf2? So if you were to port them, how long will it take?(include mods models)
  • [QUOTE=ray243;16075795]Ah, I see. So 2142 is very different from bf2? So if you were to port them, how long will it take?(include mods models)[/QUOTE] If your trying to requests something don't ask me. Since i port/rip what i feel like mostly. And porting all bf2 models and some mods won't be done fast. I would say about 1 year , well for me.
  • [QUOTE=Kwigg;16078637]No titan :([/QUOTE] The titan only has an exterior model and the internals are a map, I do believe
  • [QUOTE=Kwigg;16078637]No titan :([/QUOTE] Titans are imposible to get.
  • Short question: Is it easier to port from Fallout 3 than from Bf 2142 ? Not so far ago, i found a pack of ported 2142 weapons for Fallout 3. Contained alot of weapons, maybe even all of 'em, I'm not sure of it. I'm just asking about this because the BF-2142 weapons are the only things left for G-Mod. I had the SCAR 11 once for CSS but i lost it (f#@k)