• CODMW3 Task Force 141 Disavowed
    41 replies, posted
  • [QUOTE=Average User;34852920]"This file appears to be malicious"[/QUOTE] It's not, my Microsoft Security Essentials ain't picking anything up.
  • [QUOTE=Average User;34852920]"This file appears to be malicious"[/QUOTE] Malicious? for what? the file is clean.
  • [QUOTE=tlsaudrl2548;34858994]Malicious? for what? the file is clean.[/QUOTE] He's using Chrome, I got the same thing. Ain't no prob though.
  • Erm... I just want to say that this stuff is amazing. Shame on you for leaving now.
  • [QUOTE=jks9868;34843523]다믹님 ㄳ[/QUOTE] here is the english community ass hole . [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Bumping to flame" - Craptasket))[/highlight]
  • [QUOTE=soul979;36360782]here is the english community ass hole .[/QUOTE] You didn't seriously bump a four month old thread just to flame? Really?
  • He's a jolly good fellow, He's a jolly good fellow, He's a jolly good fellow, Which nobody can deny. Except for... himself. Nice works untill now, man. Now, stretch your legs and goto bed. You deserve it. But don't forget to brush you teeth, tlsy.