• Call of Duty: Black Ops v3 - Step one: Secure the thread.
    5,001 replies, posted
I kinda wanna join a fast xp server just so I can get to level 50 and sit there for awhile.. anyone know of any?
I don't think there is any servers that can boost you to max level like there was in MW2. You can't upload your own config files or anything like that to the server, because they're hosted by gameservers.com or something like that, so it's impossible to edit any server to boost everyone who joins. I might be wrong, though.
[QUOTE=UniiQue;26074981]I don't think there is any servers that can boost you to max level like there was in MW2. You can't upload your own config files or anything like that to the server, because they're hosted by gameservers.com or something like that, so it's impossible to edit any server to boost everyone who joins. I might be wrong, though.[/QUOTE] Uh, yes there is, you just type one command through the rcon and bam, like 100k exp when you blow yourself up.
You know, it was kind of a mistake for Treyarch to not beta test it in hindsight.
[QUOTE=Crimor;26074991]Uh, yes there is, you just type one command through the rcon and bam, like 100k exp when you blow yourself up.[/QUOTE] To those that rated me dumb, want me to post it?
If you can, yeah.
[QUOTE=Crimor;26075079]To those that rated me dumb, want me to post it?[/QUOTE] yes.
So are you guys sure there isn't a Pentagram emblem?
PM me if you want it.
[QUOTE=booster;26075114]So are you guys sure there isn't a Pentagram emblem?[/QUOTE] I don't think there is, you could probably make it out of triangles and stuff though. :3 [QUOTE=Crimor;26075115]PM me if you want it.[/QUOTE] Why can't you just post it here?
[QUOTE=booster;26075114]So are you guys sure there isn't a Pentagram emblem?[/QUOTE] Are you making fun of me :colbert:
Dem spawn systems
[QUOTE=UniiQue;26075123]I don't think there is, you could probably make it out of triangles and stuff though. :3 Why can't you just post it here?[/QUOTE] Fine, why not. /rcon setadmindvar scr_tdm_score_suicide 30000
I'm trying to go to theater of my last game, it's been stuck on "downloading file" for the last 5 minutes [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] and now it's greyed out
[QUOTE=HAKKAR!!!;26075164]I'm trying to go to theater of my last game, it's been stuck on "downloading file" for the last 5 minutes[/QUOTE] Theater's fucked, dude. It only works on like 0.0001% of games. Well, for me, anyway. I think it works for some people.
and now it's greyed out [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] Fuuuuck, I pulled off the best shot Jumped from that sniper hill in jungle, shot my shotgun down on this guy on the ledge on the other side, guy was walking past, got a double kill with 1 shot. Fell down and lived (lightweight pro) and knifed this guy I landed right next to [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] Fuuuuck, I pulled off the best shot Jumped from that sniper hill in jungle, shot my shotgun down on this guy on the ledge on the other side, guy was walking past, got a double kill with 1 shot. Fell down and lived (lightweight pro) and knifed this guy I landed right next to
My complaints with this game: -Ballistic Knife and Tomahawk are useless due to lag -Fuckers always end up behind me for no reason -Killcams don't ever show me doing anything but picking my own ass -Claymores haven't been removed yet -Knifing isn't reliable anymore which really sucks when someone deciding to do the ass picking for you and you can't stop them
[QUOTE=HAKKAR!!!;26075173]and now it's greyed out [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] Fuuuuck, I pulled off the best shot Jumped from that sniper hill in jungle, shot my shotgun down on this guy on the ledge on the other side, guy was walking past, got a double kill with 1 shot. Fell down and lived (lightweight pro) and knifed this guy I landed right next to [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] Fuuuuck, I pulled off the best shot Jumped from that sniper hill in jungle, shot my shotgun down on this guy on the ledge on the other side, guy was walking past, got a double kill with 1 shot. Fell down and lived (lightweight pro) and knifed this guy I landed right next to[/QUOTE] Theater mode that shit! [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] Err I really should learn to finish reading posts before posting myself. [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] Err I really should learn to finish reading posts before posting myself.
I've tried using that XP command that Crimor said, so I need 5 more people to join my server to try it out. Only join if you want a load of XP. Server is called LHM Public. Also how do you enter an IP address to join a server? Or can you only find them by looking them up in the server browser?
[QUOTE=Barnhouse;26075330]I've tried using that XP command that Crimor said, so I need 5 more people to join my server to try it out. Only join if you want a load of XP. Server is called LHM Public. Also how do you enter an IP address to join a server? Or can you only find them by looking them up in the server browser?[/QUOTE] That, and joining friends.
[QUOTE=Agoat;26075235]My complaints with this game: [B]-Ballistic Knife and Tomahawk are useless due to lag[/B] -Fuckers always end up behind me for no reason -Killcams don't ever show me doing anything but picking my own ass -Claymores haven't been removed yet [B]-Knifing isn't reliable anymore which really sucks when someone deciding to do the ass picking for you and you can't stop them[/B][/QUOTE] consoles and people always complain of the spawn system, I've never had a problem with the spawns unless I'm on a full server on Nuketown. I'm always moving around, once I spawn I start running to where the enemies might be, and I turn around to make sure no enemies might be camping somewhere around.
[QUOTE=Barnhouse;26075330]I've tried using that XP command that Crimor said, so I need 5 more people to join my server to try it out. Only join if you want a load of XP. Server is called LHM Public. Also how do you enter an IP address to join a server? Or can you only find them by looking them up in the server browser?[/QUOTE] Hey, can you do it around 4 PM GMT+1? It's when I get home.
I think the universal answer to the question, "Is Black Ops any good?" is, "Uhhhhh."
No noobtube No flamethrower No masterkey No last stand No rocketlaunchers No ballistic knives No ghost No choppers Nuketown fgt
This may have been covered - but is it possible to use a mouse and keyboard on the xbox version? I'm pretty sure I would own if that is possible.
[QUOTE=garry;26075405]This may have been covered - but is it possible to use a mouse and keyboard on the xbox version?[/QUOTE] No. Pretty sure Microsoft don't allow games to use it for anything but typing in the dashboard. [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] [QUOTE=Octo pie;26075369]consoles[/QUOTE] Don't have a problem with either on my 360 version. [editline]15th November 2010[/editline] [QUOTE=Octo pie;26075369]consoles[/QUOTE] Don't have a problem with either on my 360 version.
I know you can get 3rd party hardware that emulates it in other games and lets you use a mouse - does that work in this?
Well what do you know. I never expected Garry to be much of a CoD player.
[QUOTE=garry;26075430]I know you can get 3rd party hardware that emulates it in other games and lets you use a mouse - does that work in this?[/QUOTE] No reason why it wouldn't, but I'd read some reviews before investing any money into it. I've read they can be some of the largest pieces of crap due to the way they emulate movement.
[QUOTE=garry;26075430]I know you can get 3rd party hardware that emulates it in other games and lets you use a mouse - does that work in this?[/QUOTE] You can get those adapter things that turn keystrokes and mouse movements into controller stuff, but I don't know how reliable they'd be. I've seen one before, haven't seen it working though. I can't imagine it'd work too well. Worth a shot though, because you'd own with a keyboard and mouse playing through xbox. :D
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.