• SCP-087
    599 replies, posted
[QUOTE=VincValentine;34487942]You are the founder and you have to built a containment center for the SCPs, which regularly invade and you have to capture them with traps. This seems like a great idea.[/QUOTE] Should be able to embark with some SCPs already entrapped, or forced to embark with some already entrapped. Containment should be key from the start. EDIT: Also invasions from the other factions in the SCP-verse
[QUOTE=coolity;34483008]Tried decompiling the game, didnt work, lights flickering, gonna wait a bit to try something else. [editline]31st January 2012[/editline] Im going to try to find a way that will surefire work. I MUST DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE. [editline]31st January 2012[/editline] OH GOD LIGHTS IN MY HOUSE DIED AAAAA[/QUOTE] rip
Me and Coolity thought it would be cool if the game didn't crash after getting raped. Instead of crashing, the screen would go black and you'd hear the door open and close, it's the next victim.
[QUOTE=MisterSjeiks;34491994]Me and Coolity thought it would be cool if the game didn't crash after getting raped. Instead of crashing, the screen would go black and you'd hear the door open and close, it's the next victim.[/QUOTE] I prefer it as it is. It's nice and abrupt, like dying's meant to be. After all, you wouldn't be a good D-Class if you couldn't even get [B][I]dying[/I][/B] right, would you?
I thought in the story, the doctor who first investigated SCP-087 survived after seeing the face, AND escaped with mental scarring.
[QUOTE=Zoran;34493369]I thought in the story, the doctor who first investigated SCP-087 survived after seeing the face, AND escaped with mental scarring.[/QUOTE] Three D-Class got sent in, with cameras which a doctor watched through. I think that they all died apart from one of them, who was in a coma.
[QUOTE=Cone;34493533]Three D-Class got sent in, with cameras which a doctor watched through. I think that they all died apart from one of them, who was in a coma.[/QUOTE] First one collapsed from running 50 flights back up, but was ok. Second one went into a coma after running 70 or 80 flights back up. Third one was never heard of since he fled downwards.
[QUOTE=Wolfos;34493609]First one collapsed from running 50 flights back up, but was ok. Second one went into a coma after running 70 or 80 flights back up. Third one was never heard of since [b]he[/b] fled downwards.[/QUOTE] Actually the third one was a woman and I'm pretty sure she died or something since this happened according to the document: [QUOTE=Document] D-9884 trips and appears to fall unconscious. Audio feed indicates strong proximity to the source of the crying. The static and screeching noise continue. Video feed shows yet another descending flight of stairs, indicating D-9884 still has not reached the base of the stairwell. 12 seconds of motionlessness pass before the face comes in full view of the camera, eye contact being made directly with the viewer. Audio and video feeds cut out, and no connection is reestablished.[/QUOTE]
So I made it to level 37 and I decided to just be proud of myself that I made it that far.
Coolity and I agreed that the worst thing possible would be finding SCP-173 chilling on a landing. [URL="http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-106"]Or this guy.[/URL]
Tried it with a friend, Told him to get to level 40. Instead we decided to switch every ten levels starting at level 33. Guess what was on level 43.
I just tried to play this but then I felt a tight clench in my anus, flipped the fuck out and closed it.
Played again, made it to 23. I havent even seen 087-1 yet, I close the game in fear. :v:
[QUOTE=FreeHat;34432413]This picture scares the shit out of you, no matter how many times you've seen it.[/QUOTE] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DVxiJ.jpg[/img] Not anymore.
What happens if you go back up the stairs?
[QUOTE=latin_geek;34497018]Coolity and I agreed that the worst thing possible would be finding SCP-173 chilling on a landing. [URL="http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-106"]Or this guy.[/URL][/QUOTE] Shouldn't have clicked that. [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] When's someone going to stream it? :v: I have 30 minutes left to watch a stream.
[QUOTE=dsi1;34489128]Should be able to embark with some SCPs already entrapped, or forced to embark with some already entrapped. Containment should be key from the start. EDIT: Also invasions from the other factions in the SCP-verse[/QUOTE] Have your workers be scientists and whenever someone is demoted they become D-Class that you just throw at SCPs until you know what they do. Once in a while your scientists will also repair (i.e. craft) an artifact from The Factory with amazing abilities. And then the Chaos Insurgency invades because they're douche-bags. I can see this being a great mod.
[QUOTE=geogzm;34497713]What happens if you go back up the stairs?[/QUOTE] You cant go back up. [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] Game crashed my computer at floor 27.
[QUOTE=VincValentine;34498390]Have your workers be scientists and whenever someone is demoted they become D-Class that you just throw at SCPs until you know what they do. Once in a while your scientists will also repair (i.e. craft) an artifact from The Factory with amazing abilities. And then the Chaos Insurgency invades because they're douche-bags. I can see this being a great mod.[/QUOTE] I could see [url=http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-187]SCP-187[/url] being an interesting character if she was in the mod/game.
I watched so many reaction videos, read the story, got scarred so many time. Yet the one with erik really made my blood freeze AND get me laughing at the same time.
I watched a video thinking "oh great a game where you go down a stairwell where random stuff happens based off a website I didn't read". :suicide: Edit: Also, the whole SCP thing seems like some creepy pasta shit, but with ridiculous and/or creepy pictures.
[QUOTE=DrasarSalman;34501685] Edit: Also, the whole SCP thing seems like some creepy pasta shit, but with ridiculous and/or creepy pictures.[/QUOTE] Wait until you find out how many SCPs are based off of real historical things. Oh man. :dance:
[QUOTE=Snausages;34483512]Got my friend to play it this time :v: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVMqAmZ6VdY[/media][/QUOTE] This one scared the absolute piss out of me. Mostly because my computer did a solid sound-card lockup (where it freezes but it rapidly spams the last sound-bit that was playing before the freeze) about halfway through the video. Scared the piss out of me.
[QUOTE=Doomish;34501822]Wait until you find out how many SCPs are based off of real historical things. Oh man. :dance:[/QUOTE] Wait, what? No. No, no, no.
[QUOTE=Doomish;34501822]Wait until you find out how many SCPs are based off of real historical things. Oh man. :dance:[/QUOTE] You mean myths right...? Yeah...you mean myths....
[QUOTE=Kevinsevenalt;34506743]You mean myths right...? Yeah...you mean myths....[/QUOTE] Oh, no. A lot of SCPs from some of the better writers on the site are made out of real, honest-to-goodness things They're changed, of course, so that they seem far more surreal than they are, but some of the more detailed ones like parasite or virus SCPs are modeled after real plagues and viruses that could spread and exist. I mean, stuff like the floating eyeball spider and kid who adapts to peoples' wounds upon touch and infinite staircase and stuff? Obviously not real (or at least, we can hope), but there are a lot of them that could very well be real and nobody would ever know.
[QUOTE=Doomish;34507046]Oh, no. A lot of SCPs from some of the better writers on the site are made out of real, honest-to-goodness things They're changed, of course, so that they seem far more surreal than they are, but some of the more detailed ones like parasite or virus SCPs are modeled after real plagues and viruses that could spread and exist. I mean, stuff like the floating eyeball spider and kid who adapts to peoples' wounds upon touch and infinite staircase and stuff? Obviously not real (or at least, we can hope), but there are a lot of them that could very well be real and nobody would ever know.[/QUOTE] I hope to that the SCP Foundation isn't inadvertently based on a real group trying to contain horrifying things. If so, i claim that i have no knowledge of such a thing and claim ignorance of anything as such.
[QUOTE=megafat;34507149]I hope to that the SCP Foundation isn't inadvertently based on a real group trying to contain horrifying things. If so, i claim that i have no knowledge of such a thing and claim ignorance of anything as such.[/QUOTE] So is -[sp]DATA EXPUNGED[/sp]
[sp]D-9884 continues to scream and plead hysterically as she rapidly descends the staircase. The previously heard static-like screeching seems to overlay the audio feed, beneath which can still be heard the original sound of the crying child. Approximately 14 flights down, the video feed swings to show the area directly behind D-9884. The face is now approximately 20 centimeters from the camera lens. It is not staring at the subject; rather it is fixated on the camera lens, giving the illusion it is making eye contact with those viewing the footage. It is important to note that since the sighting of SCP-087-1, the sound of the girl crying and pleading has been increasing in volume, indicating D-9884 is nearing the source. After an approximate 150 panicked flights of descent with 3 visual confirmations of SCP-087-1 still in pursuit, D-9884 trips and appears to fall unconscious. Audio feed indicates strong proximity to the source of the crying. The static and screeching noise continue. Video feed shows yet another descending flight of stairs, indicating D-9884 still has not reached the base of the stairwell. 12 seconds of motionlessness pass before the face comes in full view of the camera, eye contact being made directly with the viewer. Audio and video feeds cut out, and no connection is reestablished.[/sp] I was actually planning on sleeping this fine evening.
[QUOTE=Doomish;34501822]Wait until you find out how many SCPs are based off of real historical things. Oh man. :dance:[/QUOTE] I need an example, they all seem like some crazy conspiracies. I wonder if the people who made this also made men in black.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.