• SCP-087
    599 replies, posted
Dear god the mouse smoothing is horrible fuck it all.
Different Every Time = Spawns on Random Floor! have fun if the end spawns on floor 200
-Snip, I don't even know why I made this post.
Still a work in progress though.
Oh sweet, a game based on SCP-087, let's download and pla- *opens and sees a dark stairwell* NOPE.AVI
Have none of you noticed the shadows?
Imagine this game, now add this faintly in the background behind you. The deeper you go, the closer it gets, and it fades when you turn around to look behind you. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFNKccJc5eo[/media]
[QUOTE=Resfan;34427903]Have none of you noticed the shadows?[/QUOTE] it is nice to know the shadows that kept scaring me actually existed still doesn't change the fact that after one playthrough you're just walking to the exact same end though
[QUOTE=Someone4956;34427906]Imagine this game, now add this faintly in the background behind you. The deeper you go, the closer it gets, and it fades when you turn around to look behind you. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFNKccJc5eo[/media][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Someone4956: You know what would make this 100 times more scary? BLAAAARGH: TIRTY TREE Someone4956: If you have Nigel's "blagrlbalarb" going faintly in the background behind you. latingeek: the voice of a child latingeek: ahahaha BLAAAARGH: hahaha Someone4956: And the deeper you get the closer it gets. Someone4956: And then suddenly, GBALBLRGRLRBA latingeek: and it fades out when you look behind you Someone4956: Yes BLAAAARGH: OIM NOIGEL THARNBARRAY goberfish: nigel thornberry would make this scariest game of 2012[/QUOTE] copyright donut steel idea
[QUOTE=Goofa;34427921]it is nice to know the shadows that kept scaring me actually existed still doesn't change the fact that after one playthrough you're just walking to the exact same end though[/QUOTE] The game isn't meant for a multiple play through, its just random generation that means most people won't have a similar trip, for me the rails got larger and smaller, there were two types of "shadows" and sounds... the sounds.. guh.
It's OK so far. [QUOTE=Resfan;34427903]Have none of you noticed the shadows?[/QUOTE] What pants-shitting things did you put into the shadows? EDIT: OH GOD, THE SHADOWS! THEY PULSE! EDIT: shadow_of_intent liked my status. I'm going to die, i know it.
[QUOTE=megafat;34428011]It's OK so far. What pants-shitting things did you put into the shadows? EDIT: OH GOD, THE SHADOWS! THEY PULSE! EDIT: shadow_of_intent liked my status. I'm going to die, i know it.[/QUOTE] So you haven't seen the shadows.
[QUOTE=megafat;34428011]shadow_of_intent liked my status. I'm going to die, i know it.[/QUOTE] We know you're afraid.
Went down to about 205 and jump past him down to 207. Went back upstairs and the game just quits. Fun game. [video=youtube;CRiiWkooJ8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRiiWkooJ8A[/video] (skip to about 35min)
I got to floor 64 before the end
It crashed when I saw the shadow thing, scared the fuck outta me, why doesn't your mouse cursor lock to the game?
[QUOTE=Clementine;34428311]It crashed when I saw the shadow thing, scared the fuck outta me, why doesn't your mouse cursor lock to the game?[/QUOTE] I played in window mode.
[QUOTE=Mitsuma;34428386]I played in window mode.[/QUOTE] I meant more in general, not your video :P
Does this include the child crying noise?
we need more SCP games
Why did I read the reports, oh god. I'm never going to sleep again. Fuck playing the game, just reading it was bad enough.
Good job. I already hated elevators, now I hate stairwells too. Welp, time to jump out of the window.
The shadow scared the fuck out of my, then I nope'd. This little game is more scary than Amnesia, but not quite as much as Penumbra.
I wouldn't call it amnesia level scary but holy shit talk about suspense.
An SCP-based elevator: Source map would be the fucking ride of a lifetime
Someone should stream themself playing again, I am too much of a sissy.
[QUOTE=Arvuti;34430216]Someone should stream themself playing again, I am too much of a sissy.[/QUOTE] You could just watch the video a couple of posts above.
Got caught in level 66. Goddamnit that was scary, and my friend was watching too.
Oh god please no, SCP-087 is the one that scares me most, and it's even worse that when going up the stairs in my house, you can see a mirror which I used to try my hardest not to look at. Scared to even play this bitch.
I still haven't seen the shadows because i'm a bitch and won't play it again.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.