• DC Universe Online Megathread V1 - "Featuring superheroes such as 'Batguy' since 2011!"
    1,034 replies, posted
This is my main character, Admiral Akainu. [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11731332/MMET101_AUDIO-PC-23-16.03.030.bmp[/img] I changed his suit quite a bit recently, will post screenshots tomorrow. [editline]24th January 2011[/editline] [img_thumb]http://on3p13c3.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/250px-akainu-anime.jpg[/img_thumb]?
Zero Hour seems to house a lot of up Facepunchers. How about a group meet up in game sometime? (Just dinged 27 =D )
I think it would be fun if heros or villains would meet up in one place. When we're all there we go scouting, and if we see any of the opposite side, 10 facepunchers would just reign down upon them and beat the crap out of them. Would be hilarious to get on video too.
For the OP: [i] Ouroboratika - Villain - NA - Public Enemies[/i]
I'm debating wether or not to buy this yet. More leaning towards getting it though.
Don't let anyone tell you different.
Just got to level 18 and got some awesome medieval helm and bird wings. [editline]25th January 2011[/editline] Styles need to be carried across all characters, or something like that.
[I]Red Helm - Hereo - NA - Public Enemies Red Helm - Villain - NA - Death and Glory [/I]
Buying this now, what server is everyone on?
Got from level 1 - 22 in 3 days. :frogc00l:
Character is called Burlington (Hero), I'm on Bloodstone or something. Add me!
Is it just me, or is the amount of Xp you have not displayed anywhere?
[QUOTE=sp00ks;27665021]Is it just me, or is the amount of Xp you have not displayed anywhere?[/QUOTE] Below your skills? [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/izqr2s.jpg[/IMG] The Flash!
I never noticed. What's that red/yellow bar under your power?
Superpower bar.
[QUOTE=kenji;27665842]Superpower bar.[/QUOTE] Im not gonna lie. i thought that that was the xp bar, so id get really confused when i didnt level but it was full. Then I asked pruney and realised im a total idiot
[QUOTE=kenji;27665842]Supercharge bar.[/QUOTE] Fixed.
Yup, it goes back to zero whenever you logout.
[QUOTE=kenji;27665842]Superpower bar.[/QUOTE] What the hell is that?
Finally gave in and bought DCUO, just finished downloading it. This should be good.
[QUOTE=sp00ks;27668030]What the hell is that?[/QUOTE] Some skills are fuelled by it. Powerful ones.
Guys am I doing something wrong, i cant seem to do these solo missions where you have to go to a place. There is only a couple things i can think of, one is blocking, I hardly ever do it, but i tried it out and I couldnt get it into my flow of fighting. the other thing is health, i realised all my armour was broke so i went get that fixed. but apart from all that is there any other reason i can hardly do lvl 8 missions with a lvl 10 guy. Or do i just suck at the game
Oh great... Created a new station account, after doing so, it starts telling me the password is invalid when I try to login. So I request a password reset and it tells me there has been "some trouble processing your request, Please contact[U][B][/B][/U] customer service for assistance." When I try to contact them, it tells me I need to login to do so. gg sony [editline]26th January 2011[/editline] Fuck me, SOE support is useless, glad I managed to sort it myself now. DCUO had better be worth it...
It is worth the hassle.
Just bought the game, damn 14GBs. Thankfully I'm somehow getting 2.1MB/s when I usually get 1MB/s [editline]26th January 2011[/editline] Crap I didn't know that it had a subscription fee. I should be okay as long as the first month is free
Patrick L-Hero-US-Death and Glory
[QUOTE=GhettoGeek;27682121]Just bought the game, damn 14GBs. Thankfully I'm somehow getting 2.1MB/s when I usually get 1MB/s [editline]26th January 2011[/editline] Crap I didn't know that it had a subscription fee. I should be okay as long as the first month is free[/QUOTE] How can you not know that? Every MMO has one.
Guild Wars doesn't :v:
not a real mmo
Lotro/DDO don't :v:
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.