• DC Universe Online Megathread V1 - "Featuring superheroes such as 'Batguy' since 2011!"
    1,034 replies, posted
Lotro did at first. Don't know about Ddo.
[QUOTE=sp00ks;27686149]not a real mmo[/QUOTE] Of course it isn't. :frog:
Vindictus is an MMO and doesn't have a sub fee
Vindictus isn't an MMO.
[QUOTE=RAIDEX;27692587]Vindictus isn't an MMO.[/QUOTE]
Why not? Persistent online worlds yada yada
So to put the thread back on course... I finally got a complete style on my villain and I'm 22. Got the entire Greco Roman set, but sadly way too many people use it for me to want to use it.
pics?
My current character. [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11731332/MGOT101_SKYBOX-PC-27-22.04.510.bmp[/img] Greco-Roman full. [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11731332/MGOT101_SKYBOX-PC-27-22.05.410.bmp[/img]
Respecced to gadget with rifle because it turns out my brother also bought this game, and he played on another server and I wanted to try something new. [editline]28th January 2011[/editline] How do you add people as friends?
Fuck Oolong Island and fuck Chang Tzu. That took much longer than it should have done.
lunarwalrus is dumb spamming. woo.
Can you change your weapon at some point? [editline]28th January 2011[/editline] my old character [img]http://gyazo.com/32955b0121377c629cb45a8fe44a1c0c.png[/img]
When you hit level 10 you can start to train in other weapons.
Sorry that I've been gone for a bit, though I doubt anyone missed me. :v: If from now on if you want to get added simply send me a PM, switching back and forth in this thread takes too much time for me at the moment and a PM would make life easier on me. Got a busy schedule but I'll try to keep up, I hope you're all enjoying the game. :keke:
I have both a brawling (lvl 5) and dual pistol (lvl 8) character. Does it seem to anyone else that dual pistols are pretty under powered? Should my main attack be melee and not pistols, if so why even bother having them
[QUOTE=GhettoGeek;27721203]I have both a brawling (lvl 5) and dual pistol (lvl 8) character. Does it seem to anyone else that dual pistols are pretty under powered? Should my main attack be melee and not pistols, if so why even bother having them[/QUOTE] You get to roll around and do flashy moves with your pistols. What more could you want? But really, they do seem pretty weak at range compared to melee which is disappointing.
[QUOTE=GhettoGeek;27721203]I have both a brawling (lvl 5) and dual pistol (lvl 8) character. Does it seem to anyone else that dual pistols are pretty under powered? Should my main attack be melee and not pistols, if so why even bother having them[/QUOTE] Im more just focused on Dualpistols/Acrobatics, I mostly go for the stuns[2 whips,batarang or Throwing Knife,Boxing Glove,Bomb. I usually keep people in place from escaping or moving and i break their block. While my mates dish out damage on them, I would thing dual pistols is more of the support.
Anyone have a buddy/trial key I could have :buddy:?
I'd wish I had called my gadget character something else (I suck at naming chars) and that I had chosen flying as my travel power. It's much more fun.
Page 12 ahoy. [editline]29th January 2011[/editline] Also I named a Pistol Fire character "Miss Fire"
I named a fire character "Firebro"... And a gadget character "Spookman"
I just hit level 9, why won't it let me queue for an arena yet?
Anyone on Bloodstorm, add me: Spookman or Spookes
Just made a new character with my friends..Picture time. [IMG]http://img267.imageshack.us/i/intcharlightrigneutpc30.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4546/intcharlightrigneutpc30.jpg[/img] [img]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4546/intcharlightrigneutpc30.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/i/intcharlightrigneutpc30.jpg[/IMG]
The wiki is slowly building up. [url]http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/[/url]
I want a damn free trail on this game.
So, I just tried a PVP match and oh my GOD the PVP is such a clusterfuck. I spent literally 2% of the game going to caps zone and the other 98% being stunned and getting juggled around with in the air. Seriously, whenever I get close to more than 1 villain I'm either stun FOREVER and I have to spam shift just to get stunned again OR I get throw in the air like 20 times in a row dying in the process not being able to do JACK SHIT. What's up with that?
Block and Roll.
If it's anything like beta (which it very well may not be, as so many things have changed) there are no DR's on PVP CC. so if you are unlucky you can become stuck indefinitely.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.