• DC Universe Online Megathread V1 - "Featuring superheroes such as 'Batguy' since 2011!"
    1,034 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Pruneyman;27960684]Finally got to fucking level 30! Shame that queue times are shit. I wanna try out some raids and duos.[/QUOTE] Yeah, they should share queues across all servers.
[QUOTE=Rong;27961980]Yeah, they should share queues across all servers.[/QUOTE] brb submitting in suggestions.
Saw the most original superhero yesterday. "Supeman"
I refuse to make a full subscription in this game until they nerf fire in pvp, it completely ruins the pvp for me just playing fine then WHAM! fire guy comes along and rapes the shit out of everyone. Would'nt be so bad if they're supercharge heal used 50% supercharge like its supposed to and not 30%.
Whoop finally hit 30, anyone up for some duos or something? Fusilero - Villain - EU - Reality Lost
[QUOTE=Source;27988744]I refuse to make a full subscription in this game until they nerf fire in pvp, it completely ruins the pvp for me just playing fine then WHAM! fire guy comes along and rapes the shit out of everyone. Would'nt be so bad if they're supercharge heal used 50% supercharge like its supposed to and not 30%.[/QUOTE] It uses 50% of a full bar, then 50% of a half bar, etc... That's how I think it is.
[QUOTE=Pruneyman;27996666]It uses 50% of a full bar, then 50% of a half bar, etc... That's how I think it is.[/QUOTE] I dont think so. but that supercharge heal, it takes 100% of your bar, thats why i haven't bought it yet, i would always use my bar up before it got to the top
Well my supercharge heal uses 50% of my bar, then it halfs that, then it halfs again. I can use it 4 times before it runs out.
[QUOTE=Dashiel;27453705]I met Mr. Freeze.. He's just a gear vendor and he doesn't make any Ice puns :saddowns:[/QUOTE] Thats bullshit.
I decided to bite the bullet and try it out, currently playing on Last Laugh on a hero called White Templar. Is there any FP leagues going on any servers or should we start one?
[QUOTE=Shanto;28072138]I decided to bite the bullet and try it out, currently playing on Last Laugh on a hero called White Templar. Is there any FP leagues going on any servers or should we start one?[/QUOTE] What do you think so far?
I'm enjoying it so far, would like to play with people while on mic or something, cause the instances I guess you would call them everyone seems to just go and do their own thing, call me old fashioned but I like having a designated tank, healer and DPS the biggest pain so far is the chat system and that I'm not exactly sure about my powers and stuff, like I don't know if I'm doing what I'm supposed to or if I've even picked the right stuff.
I got my first piece of Tier 1 armour today from Steel.
I really don't know if I should buy this game, I have been trying to debate this since game release. Any opinions? Gamespot review did'nt give it a good score and said a lot of bad stuff about the game.
It's brilliant for only being released for a month. In other words, it's going to be jizztastic in a year or so. Buy now
Update Patch Notes for February 22nd [url]http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/posts/list.m?topic_id=21071[/url] Lots of stuff there.
[QUOTE=Rong;28144242]Update Patch Notes for February 22nd [url]http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/posts/list.m?topic_id=21071[/url] Lots of stuff there.[/QUOTE] Looks all nice, alot of fixes and new stuff. :D
Just had to do a massive respec to try to max out my dominance, how the hell do I get 200 dominance. I just gave up rifles and dual pistols that I used for ages so well for dual wield and hand blaster just because they had dominance talents, had to give up all of the non trap to get the iconic dominance talents and it's still just 115
Just by going into Control mode, it'll bump it up by 65%.
I need to get some different armor... I have REALLY high defense against AI but really low against players...
Toughness stat reduces damage from players.
That's the one. However the armor I have don't do that. :(
Grinding for tier 1 gear is a bitch I have to wait for ages if the daily is a tier one required alert even when it isn't I still have to wait a while, I wish I could only queue for normal hard alerts.
Queuing is a bitch anyway.
Oh wow the new duo is bugged, we just beat down 2 banes at once
I hate the way that they make the cinematic trailers look really good. It makes me want to get it - shame I can't really pay for a subscription.
I ended my subscription, will definently play again at some point but waiting for some bugs and updates to be issued.
I really hate the crappy download speeds I'm getting through the launcher.
Is this game dead? I haven't played in awhile
wow, ok, so I get a free month when I buy the game, but I have to subscribe first, which I can't do with a paypal and I can't find a place to buy a pre paid with paypal that doesn't need shipping. fml can't try it out before friday then.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.