• DC Universe Online Megathread V1 - "Featuring superheroes such as 'Batguy' since 2011!"
    1,034 replies, posted
Just realised that there is a Phase Shifter in the Watch tower. It enables you to switch between PVE and PVP. Does that mean that if we make a Facepunch league, that it would span both PVE and PVP?
I suggest people who are rather new read through this: (for PC anyway, there should be a PS3 version linked in there somewhere) [url]http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/posts/list.m?topic_id=4988[/url] Quick league info for those wondering: [quote] Legendary: Players can form a new league, or join an existing league Premium: Players can join an existing league Free: Players can join an existing league In addition to the notes above, Premium and Free level players would also be restricted from using league-based voice chat. (Free has no in-game voice-chat access, Premium only has access to proximity/local voice) There are currently no league-based upgrades available through the Marketplace. If the creator/current leader of a league has their access level change from Legendary to Premium, they would not lose access to their leadership capabilities. [/quote] Also I assume that because you can phase, anyone can join your League and just go between PvE and PvP. If there was a FP league we could test it out, but I'm a Free player and I don't think I'm going to pay any time soon.
I'm a free player. Info: Kierkegaard Kovacs, LV 10 NA Don't know which server i'm in.
The latest Webcast - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUwokpC3Pw[/url]
If [B]anyone[/B] comes along an Intergang Enforcer's rifle, I beg of you to notify me immediately if it's for sale by someone, or to reserve it for me to buy it off you. That thing is a damn enigma. I'm 100% sure I've found it on the AH once for way too much money, but subsequent searches of Google, the forums and in the game had absolutely no result at all. No search results, no info on who drops it, no one knows for sure where it drops, not even any information on the weapon itself.
It drops from a Level 5 Tech Only quest- Clinical Strike (Batman Mentor) / The Big Payback (Joker Mentor) That's what I was told by my friend anyway, not sure if it's true or not.
That's the Enforcer's Rifle giving Intergang Rifle style. What I'm talking about is the Integang Enforcer's Rifle giving the Heavy Assault Rifle style. I had to look twice as well before I saw the variation :v:
Oh sorry my bad. If I find one, I'll sling it your way bud.
Same, I'm not a rifle class, but now I think about it I don't think I've even got a single rifle drop yet. Edit: Can anyone who plays Hero explain to me why Harley Quinn was about 3 times harder to beat than Poison Ivy, when she was on a lower level quest?
anyone wanna team up? Add me to your friends list in DCUO. Kierkegaard Kovacs.
[QUOTE=cam64DD;33248288]anyone wanna team up? Add me to your friends list in DCUO. Kierkegaard Kovacs.[/QUOTE] I would if you were on the US servers and this wasn't posted three hours ago.
i am on the US servers.
Fuck yeah, snagged that rifle that technically-doesn't-exist-according-to-google off the AH :dance:
Just got to 30 on my Light character. Holy crap there's a lot of stuff to do. Time to do some Challenge Instances I think.
Update 6 is coming this week as well. [editline]13th November 2011[/editline] [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8632815/MHQS103_AUDIO-PC-13-12.46.050.jpg[/img] "You're probably wondering: Did I fire off five magazines, or six?"
I love the cutscenes after you finish a boss fight; its probably the reason why (aside from getting costume sets) I do the lower level missions.
So my character costume can only be 3 colors?
3 segments of colors yeah. But you can modify individual pieces their segments (Head, chest, Legs etc.) all with different colors.
[QUOTE=DarkWolf2;33256485]Update 6 is coming this week as well. [editline]13th November 2011[/editline] [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8632815/MHQS103_AUDIO-PC-13-12.46.050.jpg[/img] "You're probably wondering: Did I fire off five magazines, or six?"[/QUOTE] Awesome character. I've not been playing lately, but if we have a league or anything I'd hop back on and level my Staff character to 30.
anyone around lv 12-13 wishes to go questing?
[QUOTE=DeandreT;33259176]Awesome character. I've not been playing lately, but if we have a league or anything I'd hop back on and level my Staff character to 30.[/QUOTE] I can make us a League if anyone would actually join it. [editline]13th November 2011[/editline] Enjoy a group as well. [url]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/facepunchdc[/url]
[QUOTE=FlakTheMighty;33262425]I can make us a League if anyone would actually join it.[/QUOTE] I would join a facepunch league, the lack of people to play with is the only reason I haven't been playing that much. (besides skyrim) Edit: My character name is in flux right now, I'll just contact you on steam.
[QUOTE=Xain777;33263464]I would join a facepunch league, the lack of people to play with is the only reason I haven't been playing that much. (besides skyrim)[/QUOTE] I'm getting on right now, post your character's name and I'll invite you to a group and make a league.
PLEASE ANSWER THIS I JUST GOT THE FLIGHT FOR THE LIGHT DLC AND I CREATED A LIGHT POWERD CHARCTER BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE CAMPAIGN FOR THE SINESTRO CORPS!!!!!
I downloaded this game after F2P and was having a lot of fun until I was having some gameplay issues and contacted SOE and they were completely unhelpful. The issues I was having still left the game in a playable state and didn't really detract from anything, but I was so unimpressed by the SOE level of incompatance that I quit playing out of protest. The game is really fun though. And FYI the issue I was having was in regards to accessing the marketplace so I could actually give them my money, but I guess they didn't want it.
[QUOTE=brethart2;33267236]PLEASE ANSWER THIS I JUST GOT THE FLIGHT FOR THE LIGHT DLC AND I CREATED A LIGHT POWERD CHARCTER BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE CAMPAIGN FOR THE SINESTRO CORPS!!!!![/QUOTE] Use your inside voice. Facepunch is also not the best place to ask questions concerning this game, try [URL="http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/forums/list.m"]here.[/URL]
Got to level 30 earlier today, currently just doing Legends PVP for gear.
Don't forget that PVP gear cannot realistically be used for PvE and vice versa.
[QUOTE=DarkWolf2;33270189]Don't forget that PVP gear cannot realistically be used for PvE and vice versa.[/QUOTE] I don't plan on doing much PVE because I still can't get over how fun the PVP in this game can be when everyone is balanced.
Update 6 tomorrow. No patch notes yet.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.