• DC Universe Online Megathread V1 - "Featuring superheroes such as 'Batguy' since 2011!"
    1,034 replies, posted
Is there a facepunch league and how do I join it?
[QUOTE=Agent_Wesker;33277333]Is there a facepunch league and how do I join it?[/QUOTE] Join the group, [url]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/facepunchdc[/url] and post your name, try to chat with me and I'll invite you to it. I have the Villains one and could make a Heroes one if need be.
It's a shame we don't have an EU one. I'd make it, but I'm too cheap to go legendary.
DC Universe Online, more like BR Universe Online No, seriously, I thought the comics were exaggerating about F2P MMO's, but then I tried this and they're fucking everywhere. The half of them that do speak English just call people "noobs" and play terribly.
Lol'd. I remember when I played Lineage 2 on some private servers they were filled with BR's and they just ran around spamming xax0xa0xa0xa0xa0ax0xa and nub.
[quote] [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595829056196799559/9D4F0506D8D0CAD333718EF68DDFA6153DAE4036/[/img] [/quote] gotta love character creation.
anyone still play this at all? If yes, how bad are the connectivity issues? Did they fix themselves with the playercount lowering?
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;33507689]anyone still play this at all? If yes, how bad are the connectivity issues? Did they fix themselves with the playercount lowering?[/QUOTE] I haven't played since my Legendary ran out, but I'll probably start playing again and if I do I may or may not buy Legendary.
I still play, and I haven't had any connectivity problems at all.
I need to get back into this and finish getting the T1 gear.
Just made me an Electricity hero. Anyone know what weapons healers generally use?
[QUOTE=Volgan;33612242]Just made me an Electricity hero. Anyone know what weapons healers generally use?[/QUOTE] There is no right or wrong weapon to use, but healers/controllers are, in my opinion, better with ranged weapons.
So can you make beast/monster characters? Along the lines of man-bat, generic tentacle creatures and killer croc. If not what about Scarecrow?
Servers are down now, when they are back up the Christmas event starts. The characters you can make are humanoid in appearance. You can have different skin colours (Robot/Fire/Space etc) as well as different styles (Claws, Talons etc). Got my Lightning Healer to 30 earlier today, and spend the rest of the time before the server maintenance doing duos and alerts. Managed to heal Ace Chemicals without a single knock out. While it was a bugger to level with, so far this Lightning Healer is pretty fun to play.
Well I just discovered some bullshit, if you got DLC from before you bought Legendary and the Legendary runs out you lose the DLC. Fuck you too Sony fuck you.
I'm sure you can contact billing about that. If you purchased the DLC, surely they can't just take it away from you.
I'm guessing this isn't F2P. :(
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;33714001]I'm guessing this isn't F2P. :([/QUOTE] It actually just became F2P, I've made two heroes, a magic based villain and ice based hero. It's quite fun, but you can get lost sometimes and it can be difficult to tackle some quests.
Downloading now. Whee. How much content am I missing out on by not paying for it?
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;33714101]Downloading now. Whee. How much content am I missing out on by not paying for it?[/QUOTE] Well, I'm only level 8 so I can't really say. But unless you pay, I know for a fact you can't use any of the DLC content.
Ah. is there a facepunch group or something?
No clue whatsoever, I don't have any friends on the game.
Ah. I will be your friend. :3 And I will make a cowboy, because fuck you. Pistols erryday.
YEEEHAAW YEEHAAW RIDE EM COWBOY! It all depends on what side you pick though. Will you be a GOOD cowboy? Or a an outlaw?
The 2 DLCs give you a power set each and a bunch of end game content. But you don't need them to enjoy the game. That said, I've only just got the gear to start doing the Light end game DLC my self.
[QUOTE=FlakTheMighty;33711889]Well I just discovered some bullshit, if you got DLC from before you bought Legendary and the Legendary runs out you lose the DLC. Fuck you too Sony fuck you.[/QUOTE] That's not supposed to happen. They've explained multiple times that seperate DLC purchases are permanent on your account. No matter your Legendary runs out, you fly to Australia or marry your best friends wife after she's divorced him and taken all his posessions in a manipulative settlement case.
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;33714177]Ah. is there a facepunch group or something?[/QUOTE] [url]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/facepunchdc[/url]
I've been trying out different character types, and none of them seem particularly fun. :( Any suggestions?
Finally made one that I enjoy. :D Flight + hand cannons. One thing I'm not sure about, though. If I'm dealing ranged mental damage or whatever, what weapon do I want to equip? Also, name is Wings McGee on the PvE server.
dps sorc dual pistols all day
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.