• Tribes: Ascend v2: I went slow once and it was awful
    10,204 replies, posted
I brought Sentinaul. :( why?
I once got 3 Blue Plate Specials in a match I feel special.
[QUOTE=kukiric;34776629]I once got 3 Blue Plate Specials in a match I feel special.[/QUOTE] Have a special badge. :smile:
so this ever gonna hit 64 players?
Holy crap, how come I didn't know this game existed? I was playing Tribes: Vengeance all the time when it was still cool :/ Gotta sign up, NOW.
[QUOTE=FreddiRox!;34776621]I brought Sentinaul. :( why?[/QUOTE] Because you wanted to be a sniper like all the cool people capping those pesky flagcarriers just as they're about to turn in the flag?
[QUOTE=jiggu;34777021]Because you wanted to be a sniper like all the cool people capping those pesky flagcarriers just as they're about to turn in the flag?[/QUOTE] I sneaky sneak behind their spawn, put a jammer down so they can't see me and kill dem heueheuheu [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] Someone was spectating me and I aimed in and killed someone and he went "oh no he isnt havcking he is just hard scoping"
[QUOTE=Chirno;34775103]no it fucking doesnt because 90% of your team is going to be down there already and that means like 2 people trying to cap the flag with a bunch of people and explosives on the flagstand[/QUOTE] The trick is using your OP jugg to keep half the enemy team down there single-handedly. [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=krakadict;34776801]so this ever gonna hit 64 players?[/QUOTE] Why is everyone obsessed with player-count. 64 players on these maps would be utter shit, and sometimes it's more fun to play on a small server with 10 or so people.
FR3F0-C2DB5-39414-9DF8D-3A443 A2F60-72462-EC5D4-EDBB9-B0350 A2FB3-E88CE-42754-C378A-303A3 Three extra keys if anybody wants them, just activate them [url=https://account.hirezstudios.com/account/activatebetakey.aspx]HERE[/url]
Haha, a sentinel was trying to snipe me as a Jugg. One shot, I saw where he was, second shot, I fired my mortar, third shot, then he dies. Juggbro 4 lyfe
[QUOTE=FreddiRox!;34777112]Someone was spectating me and I aimed in and killed someone and he went "oh no he isnt havcking he is just hard scoping"[/QUOTE] :suicide: CoD, the cancer killing the FPS genre.
I also saw a pathfinder run all the way to the enemy base, just to get blown up by the base turret.
[QUOTE=iLife_Aftermath;34777465]Haha, a sentinel was trying to snipe me as a Jugg. One shot, I saw where he was, second shot, I fired my mortar, third shot, then he dies. Juggbro 4 lyfe[/QUOTE] Juggerfats are a pain in the ass. I normally snipe twice then try to get up close with the Falcon and spray, since you're so fat you just absorb every hit and die in 2 clips, have to hope you don't have the LMG on you though. Sentinels are so gimped against fats, you just roll up to us and rip us apart.
Man, i loved playing on a first day, didnt knew shit, capped couple of flags, had a fun time... Now, now i get mad at my team for not defending...ignorance is bliss
[QUOTE=krail9;34777398]The trick is using your OP jugg to keep half the enemy team down there single-handedly. [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] Why is everyone obsessed with player-count. 64 players on these maps would be utter shit, and sometimes it's more fun to play on a small server with 10 or so people.[/QUOTE] If they were to make 64 players possible, then they'd have to make large maps specifically for that amount of players. The current maps with that amount would be pure hell.
Unlocked the Jumper pack. :D Now I can go from slow to fast twice as fast.
[QUOTE=WolfeClaw;34777588]If they were to make 64 players possible, then they'd have to make large maps specifically for that amount of players. The current maps with that amount would be pure hell.[/QUOTE] Imagine the amount of fats hoarding around the flag. How would people even grab the flag? It'd be impossible. Unless they made 2 or 3 flag stands.
[QUOTE=Aedus;34777530]Juggerfats are a pain in the ass. I normally snipe twice then try to get up close with the Falcon and spray, since you're so fat you just absorb every hit and die in 2 clips, have to hope you don't have the LMG on you though. Sentinels are so gimped against fats, you just roll up to us and rip us apart.[/QUOTE] Failcon is for no-skill sandrakers. Nova blaster owns heavies.
[QUOTE=krail9;34777754]Failcon is for no-skill sandrakers. Nova blaster owns heavies.[/QUOTE] But I am a no-skill sandraker :downs:
Oh man the optometrist dilated my eyes and now everything is going SO FAST
There really are some stupid Sentintels. I was on Crossfire, like half way across the map and saw a sentinel one of those high up floating platforms next to the Diamond Sword base trying to snipe some other people, totally stationary. I just shot my Heavy Spinfusor once perfectly into his face and he died. [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Aedus;34777530]Juggerfats are a pain in the ass. I normally snipe twice then try to get up close with the Falcon and spray, since you're so fat you just absorb every hit and die in 2 clips, have to hope you don't have the LMG on you though. Sentinels are so gimped against fats, you just roll up to us and rip us apart.[/QUOTE] Of course that's going to happen if you just sit in the same spot.
[QUOTE=Lukeo;34777945]Of course that's going to happen if you just sit in the same spot.[/QUOTE] I can't sit in the same spot, my Sentinel has ADHD.
Feel free to add me and PM me your IGN, mine is Wolfez. I'm mainly Pathfinder but sometimes I chill and play sentinel. Also, just pre-ordered. :dance:
Doombringer on TDM WIN
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0kDZa.jpg[/IMG] i cannot bare the shame
[QUOTE=Saber15;34778633][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0kDZa.jpg[/IMG] i cannot bare the shame[/QUOTE] he needs some lovin
Add me yo. IGN: Mechanic Repairin' erryday.
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;34778897]Add me yo. IGN: Mechanic Repairin' erryday.[/QUOTE] k ;o
[QUOTE=Funion;34778913]k ;o[/QUOTE] what's your ign bro when you add someone you don't appear on their friends list, so i have to add you even if you added me
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;34778942]what's your ign bro when you add someone you don't appear on their friends list, so i have to add you even if you added me[/QUOTE] what if i want to stalk you [sp]funionly[/sp] spoiler alert make sure you have unlocked the secret feather before you read
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.