• Tribes: Ascend v2: I went slow once and it was awful
    10,204 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Funion;34778995]what if i want to stalk you [sp]funionly[/sp] spoiler alert make sure you have unlocked the secret feather before you read[/QUOTE] then just do it baby oh yeah
infil is so fun on drydock/any map that isn't crossfire. I kept camping the same sentinel the entire match in the tower sents always shoot from. I'd fly up, get behind him, shoot him once with my pistol and as he turned I'd stick him with a nade.
zinayzen tactical striked me ;(
you killed my generator
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;34779317]you killed my generator[/QUOTE] My name is Zinayzen Montoya you killed my generator prepare to die.
The Bolt Launcher really pisses me off.
this is much more fun playing with a friend even if all they do is spam vgtg and never talk by this i mean funion
Eh, i play this at least a few times a day, feel free to add on the game and do whatever. IntenseFunkid is the IGN.
The only downside to this game is that funion doesn't play oceanic servers ;(
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;34779632]this is much more fun playing with a friend even if all they do is spam vgtg and never talk by this i mean funion[/QUOTE] smooth jazz
[QUOTE=krail9;34779794]The only downside to this game is that funion doesn't play oceanic servers ;([/QUOTE] and also i can't join funion's game if i'm a lower rank than he is apparently sadness [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] funion is kenny g
[QUOTE=-nesto-;34779032]infil is so fun on drydock/any map that isn't crossfire. I kept camping the same sentinel the entire match in the tower sents always shoot from. I'd fly up, get behind him, shoot him once with my pistol and as he turned I'd stick him with a nade.[/QUOTE] People who stand still = loadsamoney for infil. I love techs and sentinels who stand still while doing a job, hilarious when you have the one hit kill backstab perk on weaker classes. You'd think anyone would learn to move while fixing the generator after the 3rd time I backstab them.
[video=youtube;GSObdFHGwoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSObdFHGwoA[/video] Holy shit I'm laughing so much, could be that it's 2:30am though and I've lost the plot.
Anyone else think this game looks a lot better on lower settings? The bloom and other special effects just make everything all dark and shiny and weird.
[QUOTE=Foogooman;34780285]Anyone else think this game looks a lot better on lower settings? The bloom and other special effects just make everything all dark and shiny and weird.[/QUOTE] I want to say yes, but that's only because I can only play it on lower settings without it lagging hilariously. :(
[QUOTE=Aedus;34780141][video=youtube;GSObdFHGwoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSObdFHGwoA[/video] Holy shit I'm laughing so much, could be that it's 2:30am though and I've lost the plot.[/QUOTE] 360 spin double kill both direct hits, how lucky can you be?
God damnit, I thought you guys were blowing the Juggernauts camping hills spamming their fusion mortar or Juggernauts being in the generator room 24/7 getting thousand of kills every seconds out of proportion. I didn't play in about a week because I formatted and when I played today, it was exactly that. The feeling of experiencing it was fucking dreadful, I practically lost my will to play until they balance stuff out.
[i]A sanic was walkin2 skewl wit her path n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u go fast 4evr" he said "NO.." Da sanic cryed n ran across da midfield b4 da sandraker came on the sine. pathfinder was crying and went to pic up her body sanic was ded. he whispered 2 her corpse i ment 2 sey i gotta go fast FIVE ever.... (dat mean he go fast moar dan 4evr... REPOST THIS IF U VGTA ALWAZ... XXX I VGTA ALWAZ..............[/i]
I cry every time.
[QUOTE=Birdman101;34780626]I cry every time.[/QUOTE] Aw, that's too bad!
im crying tears like seriously
[QUOTE=Aedus;34780141][video=youtube;GSObdFHGwoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSObdFHGwoA[/video] Holy shit I'm laughing so much, could be that it's 2:30am though and I've lost the plot.[/QUOTE] I lost it at the bird dancing across the screen.
Gonna try to run this on my laptop on ultra low, wish me luck. Liking the page to get the beta code now. Edit: Damn, this is a long download. Now we play the waiting game.
just got survivalist and looter i can touch so many people now
[QUOTE=T00THBRUSH;34780797]Gonna try to run this on my laptop on ultra low, wish me luck. Liking the page to get the beta code now. Edit: Damn, this is a long download. Now we play the waiting game.[/QUOTE] I'm playing on a laptop, it works fine on Low. [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Funion;34780834]just got survivalist and looter i can touch so many people now[/QUOTE] i can't play with you or join your games when you're a higher rank than i am ;'o
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;34780879]I'm playing on a laptop, it works fine on Low. [/QUOTE] Great, thanks for the encouragement! I haven't played a Tribes game since Aerial Assault (basically Tribes 2 for PS2 I think), can you guys tell me how big the changes are?
It's getting pretty lame with every game I join all the high level players stack into one team and it ends up a 2 minute 5-0 CTF, I could easily stack into the winning team but it's a shit match whether you win or lose. I'm guessing there just isn't enough Oceania server players to sort into balanced matches by rank.
Infiltrator is such a bullshit, unbalanced class. It is way overpowered. [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] am I missing the joke?
Damnit I hate being grounded. I am tribes-deprived.
[QUOTE=Aperture fan;34781193]Infiltrator is such a bullshit, unbalanced class. It is way overpowered. [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] am I missing the joke?[/QUOTE] Well, they're pretty easy to kill and they can't be cloaked all the time. Though it's not at all fun as a game mechanic to get instakilled because some guy was hiding in the corner of the room perfectly invisible before running up to backstab or sticky grenade you.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.