• Tribes: Ascend v2: I went slow once and it was awful
    10,204 replies, posted
[QUOTE=krail9;34782590]You mean the tech's? Sorry buddy but it has to go, if you paid real dosh for it then you're silly for not seeing it coming.[/QUOTE] [VGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN]
once paypal finally goddamn clears i can preorder the game and buy my sweet sweet thumper
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;34783523]once paypal finally goddamn clears i can preorder the game and buy my sweet sweet thumper[/QUOTE] pay2win GG
I see nothing wrong with buying things for a game if you are genuinely interested in it. Stop complaining, get a job and buy some too. The dev's deserve it.
[QUOTE=Clio;34783658]pay2win GG[/QUOTE] How is it pay to win if I'm pre-ordering a game I'm interested in and using those benefits to get an alternate primary I'm interested in? [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] not my fault you're poor
I have preordered it already I am not going to abuse an OP weapon however
[QUOTE=Clio;34783990]I have preordered it already I am not going to abuse an OP weapon however[/QUOTE] There aren't really any, I prefer lot's of the original weapons over their counterparts.
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;34783502]vgcy[/QUOTE] vgrt
[QUOTE=Clio;34783990]I have preordered it already I am not going to abuse an OP weapon however[/QUOTE] Lrn2ski then. If you can't dodge my thumper you're going too slow. Gottagofast.
The defensive options for heavies is so limited and mostly useless against speed cappers. Heavies have to literally be on the flag to defend it, but then people just orbital strike, mortar, or snipe you. The game needs more teamwork oriented game play that's all about teamwork oriented game modes.
[media][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXrigVnNEk[/URL][/media] Legitimately how I feel whenever I E-grab [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] Clearly I don't know how to aspect ratio
This game is fucking fun, holy shit. The best feeling is going at 200 mph and everybody chasing you.
[QUOTE=Clio;34783658]pay2win GG[/QUOTE] Haha everybody look at this poor sandraker.
only thing that needs tweaks imo are heavies and the techs thumper.
[QUOTE=Rammaster;34784388]This game is fucking fun, holy shit. The best feeling is going at 200 mph and everybody chasing you.[/QUOTE] 321 sanics, eh?
[QUOTE=Mad Chatter;34784576]321 sanics, eh?[/QUOTE] damn amehrikans and dem damn stupid imperial crap [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=jiggu;34784456]Haha everybody look at this poor sandraker.[/QUOTE] The thumper is actually OP right now so yeah just buying gold with the sole reason of getting it is paying2win.
LMAO I was targeted by a saber launcher as Jeggernaut, I see the missle is too close, I try to press E for the sake of it, sure to explode and.. I destroyed the fucking missle with my sword! And it did me no harm! FUCK LOGIC! VGTG!
[QUOTE=krail9;34784663]damn amehrikans and dem damn stupid imperial crap[/QUOTE] The entire world should convert to the only credible unit of measuring anything: Sanics.
[QUOTE=lapsus_;34784691]LMAO I was targeted by a saber launcher as Jeggernaut, I see the missle is too close, I try to press E for the sake of it, sure to explode and.. I destroyed the fucking missle with my sword! And it did me no harm! FUCK LOGIC! VTGT![/QUOTE] Fuck the flag, I'm trying that next time I get locked onto.
Am i the only one who always shoot the missile in time, but its still in range of me? :c
Is it worth getting the bolt launcher or should I max upgrade my pathfinder armor?
[QUOTE=Wealth + Taste;34784874]Is it worth getting the bolt launcher or should I max upgrade my pathfinder armor?[/QUOTE] Armor first imo.
[QUOTE=Wealth + Taste;34784874]Is it worth getting the bolt launcher or should I max upgrade my pathfinder armor?[/QUOTE] bolt is really fun but I tend to think that the only real weapon out there is a good ol' spinfusor so you get your shazbot character all his upgrades and get good with your spinfusor, then you can have silly fun with the exotic weapon don't forget to go fast
[QUOTE=Onirik;34784926]bolt is really fun but I tend to think that the only real weapon out there is a good ol' spinfusor so you get your shazbot character all his upgrades and get good with your spinfusor, then you can have silly fun with the exotic weapon don't forget to go fast[/QUOTE] Gotta go fast. I'm gonna just max out armor.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGlUAf62qr8[/media] Also, why isn't this in the OP? [thumb]http://bbq.to/1329738009886_d198.png[/thumb]
Does anyone know if superheavy also works the other way around? so that you can damage still targets by ramming them.
[QUOTE=Twistshock;34785373]Does anyone know if superheavy also works the other way around? so that you can damage still targets by ramming them.[/QUOTE] Yes, it does as far as I know.
[QUOTE=G-foxisus;34784968]Also, why isn't this in the OP? [thumb]http://bbq.to/1329738009886_d198.png[/thumb][/QUOTE] Because it's blatantly outdated.
Screw running from missiles, I charge at them head on.
This game is sweet, just played a first few rounds and I was doing pretty well too. My name's Dood because I lack imagination. I got I Love To Travel! in every game but one, my thumb got tired :v:
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.