• Tribes: Ascend v2: I went slow once and it was awful
    10,204 replies, posted
[QUOTE=IlikeHL2;34821306]onions and funions time to play the tribes[/QUOTE] ill be on in an hour or so [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] shit pageking here have this [release][b];o[/b][/release]
[QUOTE=Rents;34821335]Get a room[/QUOTE] there's room for two in the juggernaut of love
[QUOTE=TheWhiteFox1;34820860]But, the Spinfusor is awesome.[/QUOTE] i was talking about the rifle that can be unlocked
[QUOTE=PT-Desu;34819319]I couldn't find it but i tried making it that size without making it look all crappy, this is the best i could get you.[/QUOTE] Thanks anyway
Last night I played a match on that one map with the fusion mortar spamming cliffs. There were 3 juggers on top of that cliff. I killed them all. Walk up behind them. Hand grenade. Drop turret. Fly up. Thump repeatedly. I got 2 airmails.
[QUOTE=Birdman101;34821558]Last night I played a match on that one map with the fusion mortar spamming cliffs. There were 3 juggers on top of that cliff. I killed them all. Walk up behind them. Hand grenade. Drop turret. Fly up. Thump repeatedly. I got 2 airmails.[/QUOTE] Proof that techs are op.
arena is fun
i'll juggle your nuts also fuck technicians, the other team had 5 of them camping gen room with thumpers. how am i supposed to milf them
Go brute with shield pack, safety third and potential energy and fuck them up with fractal grenades and the heavy spinfusor.
I really like Arena, it's fun with lodsefrends.
[QUOTE=iLife_Aftermath;34821964]also fuck technicians, the other team had 5 of them camping gen room with thumpers. how am i supposed to milf them[/QUOTE] Ignore them and steal their undefended flag?
[QUOTE=catbarf;34822080]Ignore them and steal their undefended flag?[/QUOTE] stealing flag isnt fun juggling their nuts is and by that i mean destroying their generator
[QUOTE=jiggu;34821595]Proof that techs are op.[/QUOTE] Don't scare me like that. I keep feeling like I have to stop killing people as much when they start to accuse me of hacking or being OP.
[QUOTE=Birdman101;34822182]Don't scare me like that. I keep feeling like I have to stop killing people as much when they start to accuse me of hacking or being OP.[/QUOTE] I once sniped a person multiple times in a row because he didn't know how to use his jetpack, he accused me of aimbotting.
I find thumper is only good for me in cqc or if I have good ping. There are many many many times I'd have gotten a straight up kill if I'd been using my smg. Shame there is no way to easily switch between the two without delay at an inv station. The slight map changes are nice, but kinda needless. Such as the vehicle stations being moved on crossfire.
I'm loving that new soldier pack, maybe now soldier won't be a worse version of pathfinder. What's this funion shit anyway? What did I miss?
Funion is some retarded spammer that spams ratings and for some reason that makes some guys go gay.
[QUOTE=joost1120;34822426]Funion is some retarded spammer that spams ratings and for some reason that makes some guys go gay.[/QUOTE] Oh my.
I like playing arena. But my fear of heights is not helping me with sky arena. Also the new CTF map is bad-ass looking.
Haven't played in a week. Anything new happen?
[QUOTE=The very best;34822552]Oh my.[/QUOTE] i have my cult followers rub oil all over my body twice daily
[QUOTE=ViralHatred;34816891]Bought thumper with gold because I was fed up of my team. It's pretty effective against infiltrators and dumb brutes/juggs. Also reasonably good outside too. But get 1 smart person who knows to dodge it/aoe it's effectiveness drops rapidly. Need to get myself some perks to improve my tech.[/QUOTE] Everything is useful against infs. Anything that doesn't fire a bullet will 1 shot you.
Have to completely reinstall tribes. Threw my rig right outta the window.
[QUOTE=The very best;34822398]I'm loving that new soldier pack, maybe now soldier won't be a worse version of pathfinder.[/QUOTE] Pathfinder? More like a worse version of the Tech. In fact I still prefer Tech, I doubt the pack or grenades will make me change my mind. Tech thumper >>>>> Soldier thumper, get the pistol to finish off enemies with, coupled with Turrets to do your bidding, and laugh, then you get the choice between some grenades or some motion detectors so you can screw up Infiltrators. Soldier needs the Tech's thumper as a primary and then have the secondary as the Pistol or Assault Rifle, whatever you want. Then Tech can have the SMG as their primary, and the DX as a secondary as a replacement for the repair tool.
Everyone here needs a title that says "Funion Fan" [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Aedus;34823062]Pathfinder? More like a worse version of the Tech. In fact I still prefer Tech, I doubt the pack or grenades will make me change my mind. Tech thumper >>>>> Soldier thumper, get the pistol to finish off enemies with, coupled with Turrets to do your bidding, and laugh, then you get the choice between some grenades or some motion detectors so you can screw up Infiltrators. Soldier needs the Tech's thumper as a primary and then have the secondary as the Pistol or Assault Rifle, whatever you want. Then Tech can have the SMG as their primary, and the DX as a secondary as a replacement for the repair tool.[/QUOTE] no techie need repair tool
[QUOTE=Birdman101;34823063]Everyone here needs a title that says "Funion Fan" [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] no techie need repair tool[/QUOTE] no one likes me are you serious i rate everyone gay for a reason
[QUOTE=Funion;34823155]no one likes me are you serious i rate everyone gay for a reason[/QUOTE] I like you [img]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-buddy.gif[/img]
[QUOTE=Birdman101;34823063]no techie need repair tool[/QUOTE] That's the whole point. Make them pick between the Thumper DX or the repair tool. Soldier needs the better Thumper, the Tech does not need a Thumper which has longer range and more damage than Soldier when they're meant to be defending in CQ. There is no reason currently to use a default Soldier over a Tech. Tech brings everything a Soldier can to the team & more. Thumper + Pistol + Survivalist + Grenades = Improved Soldier.
So damn annoying when everyone on your team goes Pathfinder and Soldier, I know we're fucked as soon as I see the setup.
[QUOTE=TrannyAlert;34823722]So damn annoying when everyone on your team goes Pathfinder and Soldier, I know we're fucked as soon as I see the setup.[/QUOTE] It's usually pretty easy to tell the outcome of the game just by the first 5 minutes of play.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.