• Tribes: Ascend v2: I went slow once and it was awful
    10,204 replies, posted
Oh god, the feeling when you manage to stop the final cap in a 4-4 match with an orbital strike that kills 10 people and allow your team to claim the win. Also blocking a last second e-grab, Super Heavy style. I shivered. I got a teamkill and quatra kill. 50-7-11. [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577826127584561238/EB868F4BB7DE2C5C6A502D7A7823AF8A0183D4EB/[/img]
Oh man. I was just in a game where the enemy team had five infiltrators and three raiders and they went after our generator the entire game. We still won though. For some reason no one ever thinks to look for turrets behind them when they use the back entrance to the gen room in sunstar.
So i was a pathfinder on the drydock map using my impact nitrons to retrieve our flag And i say in the chat, "how many flag returns i have?" and then some dude with the inf says, idk with that op grenade the irony was that he was using the jackal Got 17 flag returns and 1558 xp without boost and vip
I love playing as Doombringer on Crossfire and Katabatic
Hey guys I got an idea INF with fully upgraded Sanic Punch and fully upgraded Close Combat You're now an invisible backstabbing man who can send people flying.
The spinfusor upgrades say "+%20 damage vs armored". Is this players or vehicles?
[QUOTE=Julz;35366269]The spinfusor upgrades say "+%20 damage vs armored". Is this players or vehicles?[/QUOTE] Vehicles and all buildings except the generator
Well that was satisfying. I was playing as a Sandraking Brute on Drydock, had the enemy flag. Was within a couple of meters from our flag stand, when a Pathfinder was about to do an E-Grab. I blew him out of the air with the heavy spinfusor, got a Blue Plate Special medal, and won the game. Damn that felt good.
I got invited into Closed Beta and never played it, now I'm installing the game. Dunno what to expect but sounds fun.
[QUOTE=Tukimoshi;35366328]I got invited into Closed Beta and never played it, now I'm installing the game. Dunno what to expect but sounds fun.[/QUOTE] Welcome and have fun. Don't waste your free gold unlocking classes and never grab flags at low speed.
[QUOTE=Tukimoshi;35366328]I got invited into Closed Beta and never played it, now I'm installing the game. Dunno what to expect but sounds fun.[/QUOTE] Get ready to go sanicspeed
[URL]http://bittah.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18254[/URL] Interesting stuff. Also some soldier packs if you missed out on the earlier promos.
I noticed someone said something about a melee build. Can you punch people while ski-ing? I would love to make a troll build where I just fly into someone and punch them to death. Not sure if that's possible, but it sounds cool.
The Thumper just feels so good. It's so fun to use and it actually works. [video=youtube;V7dg8vRDM68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68&fmt=18[/video] This is what goes through my mind while I'm using it.
Ok, so I played my first game. Dear God, this is totally filling my craving after Unreal Tournament 3 was just a snooze-fest with a lack of players. I mean... some of the speeds while ski-ing is incredible, and then I was holding the flag and someone sniped me while I was going like 170. Jesus, this game is awesome.
First game since December, it's improved heaps, they took away my Spinfusor for the soldier though :/. Game seems way easier too, got a reasonable 14 kills in the match I played. Might try buy some stuff with horded XP. Have like 61900 to throw around, is that enough to afford anything now they've adjusted prices?
So I've narrowed down my two classes to Tech and Pathfinder, because I refuse to go super slow. Pathfinder is easily my favorite because capping is the greatest thing ever. Tech because killing anyone going for our flag is cool too. And Facebook got rid of the free gold thing, does anyone have an extra code that I can use for my account?
Shazbot
I just tried this game for the fist time, and it's quite fun. Though I'd perfer to be able to play atleast one defensive class from the start, which is a pain since I like to play defensive or support. Nontheless it's a really fun game
[QUOTE=TurbisV2;35363427]i hate crossfire it feels so cramped [editline]31st March 2012[/editline] designed by infs[/QUOTE] Crossfire is fucking hated by infs, at least by the ones I know, it's too cramped, one mortar in the gen room and everything dies. [editline]31st March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ZombieDawgs;35364441]WIP [/QUOTE] If I remember right I was the original gangsta that did this on FP, back when people said the crossbow and mines sucked :v:
I bought every class but the Brute in one go, last time I played I couldn't afford shit, what happened?
[QUOTE=Creeper;35368255]I bought every class but the Brute in one go, last time I played I couldn't afford shit, what happened?[/QUOTE] Classes are cheap, the weapons are what cost a ton. [editline]31st March 2012[/editline] [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541797441559181531/43890913034DE290C326D162CFD70232D132BFA9/[/t] Can't decide what to get next. [editline]31st March 2012[/editline] Also can someone please tell me why I'm able to go 220+ as doombringer and there's people that play pathfinder that can't even get that high?
When is the official release? (aka when do I get the exclusive badge?)
Is there a limit on how many mines I can spam as a Sentinel with a supply drop?
[QUOTE=Creeper;35368499]Is there a limit on how many mines I can spam as a Sentinel with a supply drop?[/QUOTE] Default is three(at least it is for doombringer), 4 with safety third fully upgraded.
Ah, I had three down before I got bored of stupidly placing Claymores around my sniper nest.
[QUOTE=rider695;35368498]When is the official release? (aka when do I get the exclusive badge?)[/QUOTE] April 12th. If you are level 10 by then you get the badge.
[QUOTE=jeimizu;35366398][URL]http://bittah.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18254[/URL] Interesting stuff. Also some soldier packs if you missed out on the earlier promos.[/QUOTE] Fuck yeah, first pack giveaway that I've actually been at my computer for. You're the hero of my weekend man.
What is the best classs?unlocks to have then you first start the game? I have 250 gold.
[QUOTE=flashmozzg;35368868]What is the best classs?unlocks to have then you first start the game? I have 250 gold.[/QUOTE] jump pack for pathfinder
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.