• Oblivion 2: Skyrim V7: Singing contest ends in disaster as Dovahkiin enters with his #1 single, "Fus
    12,414 replies, posted
Okay, so I got to the point where Ancano is trying to control the Eye of Magnus, everybody is saying Savos is dead yet he is still walking around the college?
[QUOTE=LtKyle2;34744176]Okay, so I got to the point where Ancano is trying to control the Eye of Magnus, everybody is saying Savos is dead yet he is still walking around the college?[/QUOTE] kill him then duh
[QUOTE=LtKyle2;34744176]Okay, so I got to the point where Ancano is trying to control the Eye of Magnus, everybody is saying Savos is dead yet he is still walking around the college?[/QUOTE] murder him in cold blood
[QUOTE=LtKyle2;34744176]Okay, so I got to the point where Ancano is trying to control the Eye of Magnus, everybody is saying Savos is dead yet he is still walking around the college?[/QUOTE] In mine, he was suck dead halfway in the floor. Outside the college.
[QUOTE=biodude94566;34738287]Welp. :I I somehow fucked something up and now my mod crashes when you try to load Breezehome. Time to look shit over. [editline]17th February 2012[/editline] [url=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2125127/BreezehomeBasement.rar]Would someone mind trying to troubleshoot/debug my mod[/url]? I took out what I figured to be the prime offender (the bookcase), and that didn't fix it. I only have 3 shadow-casting lights, only introduced a single red static prop and one purple-red one. Only other thing I can think of is the crafting stations being under the floor?[/QUOTE] I got it working after deleting all the objects named PlayerBookShelfClickTrigger and PlayerBookShelfTrigger. You could make a backup of your mod and delete those objects one by one to see which one is making trouble.
Why can't I add a treasure map to my favorites? Probably the same for all books and such, but really, a treasure map? I want to favorite it, hotkey it, then open it quickly to check it now and then. Not too much to ask.
My history teacher plays skyrim, +1000 respect.
[QUOTE=Sharker;34744436]My history teacher plays skyrim, +1000 respect.[/QUOTE] Does he explain TES Lore and/or storylines in class?
[QUOTE=Sharker;34744436]My history teacher plays skyrim, +1000 respect.[/QUOTE] everyone plays skyrim
Do I need to have a navmesh in order to make NPCs appear?
[QUOTE=DrasarSalman;34744464]Does he explain TES Lore and/or storylines in class?[/QUOTE] I wish, I only know because I asked him.
[QUOTE=DrasarSalman;34744595]Do I need to have a navmesh in order to make NPCs appear?[/QUOTE] No, you need one so they know where they can walk. You place NPCs yourself.
One of my friends keeps mocking me because I play Skyrim. Because his tastes are superior and everything he doesn't like, others aren't allowed to like. I asked him why he thinks Skyrim sucks. His answer? "I don't like open worlds." Yeah keep running into invisible walls, pal.
[QUOTE=Mindfuck 2;34744673]One of my friends keeps mocking me because I play Skyrim. Because his tastes are superior and everything he doesn't like, others aren't allowed to like. I asked him why he thinks Skyrim sucks. His answer? "I don't like open worlds." Yeah keep running into invisible walls, pal.[/QUOTE] Why are you friends with this person
[QUOTE=Daemon White;34743386]Do I even want to know? [url=http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9494]This War Mod[/url] Seems okay. [sp]For now[/sp][/QUOTE] That mod looks cool, but I hope in the future he's going to add the capability for the battles to be randomly spawning in those areas, instead of there always being a battle there as soon as you get to it. Or better yet, make it like the caravans, where there is always at least 1-2 battles going on, but their location is randomized.
[QUOTE=The golden;34745035]Why are you friends with this person[/QUOTE] I have no fucking clue. He was already like the most annoying person ever.
[QUOTE=Mindfuck 2;34744673]One of my friends keeps mocking me because I play Skyrim. Because his tastes are superior and everything he doesn't like, others aren't allowed to like. I asked him why he thinks Skyrim sucks. His answer? "I don't like open worlds." Yeah keep running into invisible walls, pal.[/QUOTE] Doesn't skyrim have invisible walls as well...
[QUOTE=UntouchedShadow;34743773]Wait, how are you doing that? I've been trying to turn ingame clutter objects into weapons for a bit and I can't manage it. How'd you do it?[/QUOTE] I swap the models around with actual weapons in nifskope.
What does it store in the cloud that's freakin' 46 megs. Every time I close Skyrim it syncs with cloud for like 5 fucking minutes at like 100kb/s. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sNK0t.jpg[/IMG]
I keep starting Skyrim, deciding that the quests I have are boring and then closing the game. Thinking of restarting it, but I don't know if that'll be just as dull. What do
[QUOTE=zerotwelve;34745507]What do[/QUOTE] install every nexus sex mod out there.
All right I love Winterhold now, while the boss fight with Ancano was a kind of lame, Morokei's mask and the pimpin' Arch Mage robes make up for it.
[QUOTE=Sharker;34744436]My history teacher plays skyrim, +1000 respect.[/QUOTE] My computer science teacher loves Bethesda games. [editline]1[/editline] Wait, why zing?
Can someone recommend some good mods that might not always be on the front page of the nexus?
[QUOTE=H4wkeye;34745506]What does it store in the cloud that's freakin' 46 megs. Every time I close Skyrim it syncs with cloud for like 5 fucking minutes at like 100kb/s. [t]http://i.imgur.com/sNK0t.jpg[/t][/QUOTE] Your steam window looks... different. Is that a skin or something you can get?
[QUOTE=DrasarSalman;34745837]Your steam window looks... different. Is that a skin or something you can get?[/QUOTE] PixelVision skin.
[QUOTE=RedNick27;34744331]I got it working after deleting all the objects named PlayerBookShelfClickTrigger and PlayerBookShelfTrigger. You could make a backup of your mod and delete those objects one by one to see which one is making trouble.[/QUOTE] All of them? Because that will break the bookcases that are normally in Breezehome....
Would anyone happen to know how to add ears/horns/tusks/etc. to a custom race? I've been tinkering with it for hours and haven't accomplished a thing.
[QUOTE=rinoaff33;34745943]Would anyone happen to know how to add ears/horns/tusks/etc. to a custom race? I've been tinkering with it for hours and haven't accomplished a thing.[/QUOTE] Ask a furry modder on the Nexus.
So I'm doing the civil war quests for the first time on a fresh character and I've been purposely avoiding the whole dragonborn thing. Now suddenly I'm forced to help Balgruuf with the dragon crisis and thus becoming dragonborn to continue the civil war questline, what the fuck Bethesda.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.