• Oblivion 2: Skyrim V7: Singing contest ends in disaster as Dovahkiin enters with his #1 single, "Fus
    12,414 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Mrfantasticool;34761246]Oh the glory of mods, Some mod broke the crime system. Basicly I can pretty much hit and kill people right infront of them and all I get is the other NPCs telling me to watch out swinging a weapon around like that. Oh and the guards are massacring the villagers everywhere. Anybody had the same experience?[/QUOTE] Well, seems like that Stormcloacks won the civil war and now exterminating the supporters of the Empire :v: Or Empire exterminating Stormcloacks.
[QUOTE=bobsynergy;34760165]I love being a bandit with the live another life mod, it's nice to be able to go into the bandit fortresses and such with no harm and that the guards in the area that I started out in want to bring me to jail/kill me. Only thing now I need is a mod that has people travelling along the roads and such so I can rob them.[/QUOTE] Yeah ermm that's a problem with archery. I kill anyone in sight in the distance. I once did that and killed a poor old innocent NPC :(
So... after putting down Skyrim for a couple of months and then starting it back up again after the workshop update came out, I finally finished that College of Winterhold quest. God... That quest was just so... ugh.. Everything thing that had happened, it all felt like it was leading up to some huge climax [sp]and then the psijic monks just 'poof' the eye of magnus back into their world and just leave[/sp] ... Feels like Bethesda really just half-assed that side quest. In fact it had felt that way ever since the beginning, when you had to cast just a single spell to get in. I know the Mages guild quest in Oblivion was a real pain in the ass to do (What with having to go to every guild hall), but atleast it made things much more satisfying when you finally got into the Arcane University.
[QUOTE=Chickens!;34760902]Would anyone be interested in Voice Acting for a mod of mine?[/QUOTE] Me as long as I don't have to use my default voice.
Is the official HD pack worth getting or should I use the Skyrim HD one? I've heard the official one is quite large and doesn't even seem to change that much.
Two things. 1. Still have this issue: [QUOTE=Zuimzado;34700425]Weird. The actors I create, in-game, have faces with different skin color than their own skins (face = grey, rest of body = normal skin color for nords). What's going on?[/QUOTE] 2. Now, whenever I get to the end of my quest (obtained the object and I am giving it to the NPC) it plays the final voice command, then nothing happens and there is the option to play it again. No quest ending, no item getting removed, no reward, nothing.
[QUOTE=TehKaboose;34761809]Is the official HD pack worth getting or should I use the Skyrim HD one? I've heard the official one is quite large and doesn't even seem to change that much.[/QUOTE] People have reported that they're getting better performance with the HD pack than they did with the regular textures so if using other Skyrim HD mods may make you lag then you should look into the official HD texture pack. It doesn't change much but you can notice the textures looking prettier than usual.
are there any good quest/mount mods out or is it still skimpy bikini underage waifu shit?
[QUOTE=SpasticPinoy;34761913]People have reported that they're getting better performance with the HD pack than they did with the regular textures so if using other Skyrim HD mods may make you lag then you should look into the official HD texture pack. It doesn't change much but you can notice the textures looking prettier than usual.[/QUOTE] Just to clarify a bit, The official HD pack doesn't seem to change [b]ANY[/b] of the world's textures. They're all still at a shitty low resolution. Plus, There's no gurarantee that you'll get an FPS boost with the official pack. There's been a mix of people; some saying that it's helped their FPS, and others saying that it's either made their game laggier or even prevented Skyrim from loading. If you want my personal opinion, just stick with Skyrim HD.
[QUOTE=Nitrowing;34761247]Sigh. My timestop mod was hugely popular up until now. It seems there is a bug which causes time to freeze indefinitely and I don't know why. Lost about 1000 subscribers overnight.[/QUOTE] Check if they're using the scaling magic mod. That tends to fuck with duration of spells.
[QUOTE=LoLWaT?;34762101]Just to clarify a bit, The official HD pack doesn't seem to change [b]ANY[/b] of the world's textures. They're all still at a shitty low resolution. Plus, There's no gurarantee that you'll get an FPS boost with the official pack. There's been a mix of people; some saying that it's helped their FPS, and others saying that it's either made their game laggier or even prevented Skyrim from loading. If you want my personal opinion, just stick with Skyrim HD.[/QUOTE] Wait, then what DOES the official HD DLC do?
[QUOTE=LegndNikko;34762492]Wait, then what DOES the official HD DLC do?[/QUOTE] I think all it does is add high resolution weapons, armor, and some clothes. All I do know for sure is it doesn't really have an impact on how pretty the game is and it definitely doesn't do anything to the world textures (landscape, plants, buildings, etc.) So pretty much everything in the world is still horribly blurry/low-res. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] Kind of funny... How most of us actually expected that Bethesda would deliver when they first announced the HD pack.
[QUOTE=Chickens!;34760902]Would anyone be interested in Voice Acting for a mod of mine?[/QUOTE]All I can do is an English accent, and i've lost my microphone recently :/ [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=LoLWaT?;34762522]I think all it does is add high resolution weapons, armor, and some clothes. All I do know for sure is it doesn't really have an impact on how pretty the game is and it definitely doesn't do anything to the world textures (landscape, plants, buildings, etc.) So pretty much everything in the world is still horribly blurry/low-res. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] Kind of funny... How most of us actually expected that Bethesda would deliver when they first announced the HD pack.[/QUOTE]A low of the low-res is due to apparently absolutely terrible UV maps. There's a mod in progress on the Nexus that redoes them, making e.g. wooden pillars look a thousandfold better.
[QUOTE=Chickens!;34760902]Would anyone be interested in Voice Acting for a mod of mine?[/QUOTE] Please tell me that the mod adds new accents to the game. I'm getting tired of everyone being American, Swedish, or German. [editline]asdfsafasdf[/editline] Or Norwegian.
[QUOTE=LoLWaT?;34762522]I think all it does is add high resolution weapons, armor, and some clothes. All I do know for sure is it doesn't really have an impact on how pretty the game is and it definitely doesn't do anything to the world textures (landscape, plants, buildings, etc.) So pretty much everything in the world is still horribly blurry/low-res. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] Kind of funny... How most of us actually expected that Bethesda would deliver when they first announced the HD pack.[/QUOTE] [url]http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1218176p1.html[/url] While it is true that the most noticeable changes are on the weapons and armor, it DOES improve pretty much everything.
Benstokes can [I][B]eat a cock.[/B][/I] [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Benstokes;34762819][url]http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1218176p1.html[/url] While it is true that the most noticeable changes are on the weapons and armor, it DOES improve pretty much everything.[/QUOTE] [I][B]Extremely[/B][/I] subtle.
[QUOTE=Benstokes;34762819][url]http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1218176p1.html[/url] While it is true that the most noticeable changes are on the weapons and armor, it DOES improve pretty much everything.[/QUOTE] [img]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6476/amazingdy.png[/img] Sums up the official HD pack.
I just found out that my friend has a naked mod. How? I was playing at his house and he had one of those "unclothed courier" glitches. :/
[QUOTE=Zillamaster55;34763003]I just found out that my friend has a naked mod. How? I was playing at his house and he had one of those "unclothed courier" glitches. :/[/QUOTE] half the time the couriers aren't wearing clothes for me and I don't have any mods like that
[QUOTE=Zillamaster55;34763003]I just found out that my friend has a naked mod. How? I was playing at his house and he had one of those "unclothed courier" glitches. :/[/QUOTE] "Here's your [i]package[/i], sir."
[QUOTE=salty peanut v2;34763015]half the time the couriers aren't wearing clothes for me and I don't have any mods like that[/QUOTE] Have you killed a courier and stolen his clothes, it might be what is causing it.
[QUOTE=salty peanut v2;34763015]half the time the couriers aren't wearing clothes for me and I don't have any mods like that[/QUOTE] One time a courier gave me a letter naked, the next time I walked by that area I saw from the corner of my eye clothes folded neatly laying in the bushes.
hagravens are the worst creatures in the game I hate them so fucking much ohgomfohmgo
I honestly think Bethesda does stuff like that on purpose, like the crime reporting animals. Seriously, how hard must they have tried fuck up to get crime reporting animals?
[QUOTE=ArchXeno;34763154]I honestly think Bethesda does stuff like that on purpose, like the crime reporting animals. Seriously, how hard must they have tried fuck up to get crime reporting animals?[/QUOTE] They left it in on purpose. Like, a month before the game came out they were talking about how someone kept seeing all the crimes they commited. Then they realized they accidentally let farm animals be witnesses, and they thought it was hilarious.
[QUOTE=DrasarSalman;34763062]Have you killed a courier and stolen his clothes, it might be what is causing it.[/QUOTE] no but picking his pocket shows that he has clothes in his inventory
[QUOTE=Odellus;34763142]hagravens are the worst creatures in the game I hate them so fucking much ohgomfohmgo[/QUOTE] I had to fight two and a Briarheart Forsworn at the same time. My character is a necromancer (resurrection and frost magic only). I was running around for cover a lot.
[QUOTE=Seiteki;34763194]I had to fight two and a Briarheart Forsworn at the same time. My character is a necromancer (resurrection and frost magic only). I was running around for cover a lot.[/QUOTE]My solid metal refrigerator with legs and arms of a fighter gets absolutely annihilated by them if I don't get close really quickly and keep staggering them. Though that's probably due to high difficulty setting and a mod that buffs destruction.
So they thought it was funny to leave a bug that gimps an entire playstyle.
[QUOTE=Seiteki;34763194]I had to fight two and a Briarheart Forsworn at the same time. My character is a necromancer (resurrection and frost magic only). I was running around for cover a lot.[/QUOTE] I know what you're talking about I just ran, one of their fireballs took about 1/6 of my health
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.