• Oblivion 2: Skyrim V7: Singing contest ends in disaster as Dovahkiin enters with his #1 single, "Fus
    12,414 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Eeshton;34766299]More NPCs mod is great for this fucking game, makes it fill more lifefilled, now we just need a complete city populate mod.[/QUOTE] yeah also more random quests and stuff to make the game more fun like many npcs you can talk to can give you a quest to travel someplace and kill a monster etc
[QUOTE=earthdefence;34767927]yeah also more random quests and stuff to make the game more fun like many npcs you can talk to can give you a quest to travel someplace and kill a monster etc[/QUOTE] That's like 50% of the quests in Skyrim lol
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10135&searchtext=RNG[/url] Fuck yeah
I wish that there was companion support for horses. I didn't mind in Oblivion because I didn't use companions in Oblivion, I always felt bad about dragging them into hell.
[QUOTE=Eeshton;34767906]What's the point of playing high difficulty if you're just going to use a cheat to win[/QUOTE] it's not cheating if it's the only possible way to win
[QUOTE=Sgt-NiallR;34768556]I wish that there was companion support for horses. I didn't mind in Oblivion because I didn't use companions in Oblivion, I always felt bad about dragging them into hell.[/QUOTE] Does oblivion even have companions/followers? edit: I tried giving oblivion a try again. potatos everywhere. I wish there was a cyrodil mod with the oblivion quests using skyrim combat and graphics.
[QUOTE=Araknid;34768602]Does oblivion even have companions/followers?[/QUOTE] The ones you get after the guild quests, and temporary ones during quests.
I can't seem to find any mods that make the NPCs surrender when they've taken a beating. I am pretty sick of them shouting how they have given up, just to be stabbed as soon as I show them mercy. Have I missed a mod or is there no such thing out yet ?
[QUOTE=TehMentos;34768985]I can't seem to find any mods that make the NPCs surrender when they've taken a beating. I am pretty sick of them shouting how they have given up, just to be stabbed as soon as I show them mercy. Have I missed a mod or is there no such thing out yet ?[/QUOTE] there is one that does what you want but i don't remember it's name
[QUOTE=Akuma_lektro;34769113]there is one that does what you want but i don't remember it's name[/QUOTE] That is great, now I just need to find out what it is called. Thanks. At least now I know that I am not wasting my time searching.
I was listening to the Trine soundtrack while mapping and my mam asked I put on something better. We're not speaking. Also almost done my first of 4 or 5 dungeons for the Riddler
[QUOTE=Araknid;34768602]Does oblivion even have companions/followers?[/QUOTE] Adoring Fan. Use a courage spell on him and watch him run up to a Dremora swinging his fists.
[IMG]http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/10168-2-1329526831.jpg[/IMG] nonononononono
i cant wait to be a anime ^w^;;
[QUOTE=Chickens!;34769153]I was listening to the Trine soundtrack while mapping and my mam asked I put on something better. We're not speaking. Also almost done my first of 4 or 5 dungeons for the Riddler[/QUOTE] Remember to put a group of rock that if you look at in the right angle shows a question mark and a map to the next area.
[QUOTE=Toomuchfags;34769266][IMG]http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/10168-2-1329526831.jpg[/IMG] nonononononono[/QUOTE] ~sExY~
[QUOTE=jackattack;34769696]Remember to put a group of rock that if you look at in the right angle shows a question mark and a map to the next area.[/QUOTE] Awesome Idea but easier said than done.
Success! [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/469736198859182918/11C4FC6656BFFC77C877C39EF3B08180E12D46FB/[/t] Now I just have to finish, detail , Navmesh, light up and optimize the rest of the dungeon.
"lets see what's on the nexus I need some mods for my new playthrough" >Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- >CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod uh okay I'll come back another time
I think some one should make a dungeons mod with an ruin thats pitch black. On entry you will be like "Fuck now i need a torch". Of course you won't have any though. In oblivion I kept at least 5 on me at any one time.
[QUOTE=zerotwelve;34769782]"lets see what's on the nexus I need some mods for my new playthrough" >Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- >CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod uh okay I'll come back another time[/QUOTE] :zoid:
Having so much fun writing the Riddler's clues. Have one that I probably wont use :v: [I]You came from a fort under Dragon attack, Matey I think that it's time you head back. Be warned that it's different this time around, Return to the tower where you were unbound![/I]
[QUOTE=Chickens!;34770429]Having so much fun writing the Riddler's clues. Have one that I probably wont use :v: [I]You came from a fort under Dragon attack, Matey I think that it's time you head back. Be warned that it's different this time around, Return to the tower where you were unbound![/I][/QUOTE] Bandits are psychic?
I'm enjoying skyrim so far. Wondering if there are any good mods that add a little more polish to it? Crafting stuff, buildings or whatever? Being encumbered sucks too. Wish I could have a horse and cart to lug everything around :v:
So staves can't be disenchanted or enchanted, and it's not possible to find a un-enchanted stave? Well that sucks.
don't think so. Weapons of the 3rd era has battle staves, but they're really just reskinned greatswords.
Having a great time starting the game again, took a different route to Riverwood this time and stumbled upon the Pinewatch Bandit Cavern and had a good time exploring there. Came out with all kinds of gear and at level 4. Awesome.
Why does my flame acronach keep un-summoning itself when I use Flame Cloak, how the hell does Flame Cloak affect it. Oh wait, Bethesda.
[QUOTE=Shibbey;34770486]Bandits are psychic?[/QUOTE] Yes
[video=youtube;uUQkZwynYiA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUQkZwynYiA&feature=player_embedded[/video] R.I.P Tupac
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.