• Oblivion 2: Skyrim V7: Singing contest ends in disaster as Dovahkiin enters with his #1 single, "Fus
    12,414 replies, posted
I go outside to get food, an extra metre of snow has fallen since 2 days ago. Bloody hell. And my computer shut itself down D:
I can't get passed this, it just shows an arrow at the ground? [THUMB]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/504639052659914528/7E464DE37A5177D948AE9B1514D8A8C3240305B9/[/THUMB]
It looks like it's gesturing to the wall sconce?
Arrow is in front of the wall. All i'm doing is watching him hammer D:
[QUOTE=LtKyle2;34770587]So staves can't be disenchanted or enchanted, and it's not possible to find a un-enchanted stave? Well that sucks.[/QUOTE] I wish there could be random sticks lying around which you could enchant into staffs, but they should be as frequent as un-enchanted weapons, enchanting brooms seems exploitable.
[QUOTE=Mr. Agree;34770985]I can't get passed this, it just shows an arrow at the ground? [THUMB]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/504639052659914528/7E464DE37A5177D948AE9B1514D8A8C3240305B9/[/THUMB][/QUOTE] Need to wait until it's dark. He's prepearing the festival right now. [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/649876689695688096/3F2F9E60BA87839D73DC6F7A1F6385CAD6030EF1/[/t]
[QUOTE=dgg;34771118]Need to wait until it's dark. He's prepearing the festival right now. [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/649876689695688096/3F2F9E60BA87839D73DC6F7A1F6385CAD6030EF1/[/t][/QUOTE] I did but fast forwarded D: I'll go to night again. How long do I have to wait?
[QUOTE=Mr. Agree;34771184]I did but fast forwarded D: I'll go to night again. How long do I have to wait?[/QUOTE] I don't remember. You were told when it was going to be done. But I think around 8-12 PM.
[QUOTE=dgg;34771207]I don't remember. You were told when it was going to be done. But I think around 8-12 PM.[/QUOTE] All he does is keep hammering. Is it a bug? May have to reload..
[QUOTE=Mr. Agree;34771271]All he does is keep hammering. Is it a bug? May have to reload..[/QUOTE] Possible. Skyrim isn't exactly bug-free.
[QUOTE=TehMentos;34769127]That is great, now I just need to find out what it is called. Thanks. At least now I know that I am not wasting my time searching.[/QUOTE] Search on the Bethesda Skyrim Mods forum for words like flee, calm, fear since I remember reading a thread on a mod that did exactly that. It was quite well designed, he basically make 3 aura's on NPC's that would check certain things and basically they will run away, and never attack you unless you start chasing them, in which case his script detects this and then they attack you again.
Whenever i try to download a mod such as wars in skyrim from the nexus, the manager says that the file doesn't exist, help?
[QUOTE=dgg;34771286]Possible. Skyrim isn't exactly bug-free.[/QUOTE] Yeah, it's a bug. Few others have commented on it but there is one to force complete the quest, but may cause other bugs. I'll just leave it unfinished for now.
[QUOTE=jackattack;34771422]Whenever i try to download a mod such as wars in skyrim from the nexus, the manager says that the file doesn't exist, help?[/QUOTE] [b]Solution:[/b] don't use the mod manager, it's horseshit. Do it manually.
[quote]Sorry! We're pretty overloaded right now with the amazing success and popularity of Skyrim. We're currently handling around 500 requests a second on this server alone, pushing through some 200Mb/sec of bandwidth so things might just be a little slow for a bit. We're constantly monitoring the situation and trying to tweak everything we can out of the servers, so if you're struggling for more than a couple of minutes please come back a little bit later. Thanks for your patience during this exciting time, Dark0ne[/quote] this message reeks of smug what did i expect from nexus
[QUOTE=Chickens!;34770429]Having so much fun writing the Riddler's clues. Have one that I probably wont use :v: [I]You came from a fort under Dragon attack, Matey I think that it's time you head back. Be warned that it's different this time around, Return to the tower where you were unbound![/I][/QUOTE] Clapped in irons you began, From that one place from which you ran, If you wish to stop my heart, simply go back to the start...
[QUOTE=jackattack;34771520]Clapped in irons you began, From that one place from which you ran, If you wish to stop my heart, simply go back to the start...[/QUOTE] Hello there Hero, what do you seek? Are you a protector, defender of weak? Do you want fortune and glory and fame? Or just for people to speak of your name? Are you seeking vengeance, a personal gripe? Or are you just looking for things you can swipe? You'll find what you seek, it's worth a quick look, Just follow the clue in the back of this book!
So is there any blender modelling-tutorials out there yet? You know, for rigging and getting it into Skyrim.
Guys i remember they were working on a skyrim multiplayer mod Any news on that?
Can't find my goddamn mic anywhere. should've figured this would happen with a detachable mic :/
[QUOTE=Sgt Doom;34771921]Can't find my goddamn mic anywhere. should've figured this would happen with a detachable mic :/[/QUOTE] I have the same fuckin' problem.
Fixed it. I finally fixed mah mod.
[QUOTE=Vassikin;34765944]I used force push on a Draugr and he got stuck like this when he stood up. It showed that he had some health left, but when I got close enough it said "E) Search Restless Draugr". [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8CQOk.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE] do the monster mash
I'm having a weird problem, NPCs wont use anything, they just walk up to chairs and other usable stuff, twitch a little, then just walk away. Even if I linkRef them to a chair they just spawn beside it.
Is the navmesh done properly? Do their AiScripts allow them to sit in chairs? Are the AiScripts made properly?
-Fixed, conflicting mods-
This game is so weird. Half the people are killed within two hits of my ebony sword the other half take 3 minutes of solid hacking.
So i finished my bury dead bodies mod. You can now bury bodies, they will just leave behind them a gravestone. I need testers before releasing it, anyone want to try ?
anyone got a guide on making quests?
[QUOTE=TehMentos;34768985]I can't seem to find any mods that make the NPCs surrender when they've taken a beating. I am pretty sick of them shouting how they have given up, just to be stabbed as soon as I show them mercy. Have I missed a mod or is there no such thing out yet ?[/QUOTE] Actually, one time when I was fighting one of those drug dealer guys you run into, after he surrendered I sheathed my weapon and he walked away saying "Uhg, not worth my time." [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=JustGman;34771494]this message reeks of smug what did i expect from nexus[/QUOTE] "Our server is fucking overloaded to the max, please come back later. Thank you." "Smug lol" This thread comes up with every possible excuse to bash the Nexus, and yet you still keep downloading mods from it.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.