• Oblivion 2: Skyrim V7: Singing contest ends in disaster as Dovahkiin enters with his #1 single, "Fus
    12,414 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Ripper Roo;34891951]I hope they will never officially introduce guns in future TES games, I like it medieval as it is.[/QUOTE] I was so disappointed when they did that with Fable 2. What's wrong with medieval? :(
[QUOTE=Stizzles;34892075]I was so disappointed when they did that with Fable 2. What's wrong with medieval? :([/QUOTE] I wasn't really. The gameplay suited guns well, and I think they handled the progression through time fairly well. I don't think it should happen in TES, but I think Fable was alright with guns.
I have the complete opposite opinion (not with TES, that's fine, but with fantasy games in general), I want more fantasy games set in the early Renaissance or Age-of-Enlightenment era. Muskets and pike-blocks and huge sieges.
I think if mana-related weaponry was done correctly, it would be totally awesome. Maybe like some kind of finger-pointing spell almost akin to a gun that fired little bullets of elemental stuff, with a low recharge and low mana usage. Guns seem way far off and people would certainly get mad if they were put into future games (except crossbows, which are not in Skyrim for some reason??), but I think it could go pretty well.
I think the very brink upon gunpowder weaponry is the best. Muskets, and very very expensive repeaters.
I'd rather have a slow loading crossbow than a rifle, flint lock is bad ass though.
[QUOTE=Eeshton;34892377]I think the very brink upon gunpowder weaponry is the best. Muskets, and very very expensive repeaters.[/QUOTE] Neither of those are the brink upon gunpowder weaponry. [img]http://home.comcast.net/~meisterdru/hand_cannon_001.jpg[/img] Now this is the brink of gunpowder weaponry. At least portable guns. This would almost be cool to fire in a ES game.
Why dafuq would you want guns when you can shoot ice spikes and fire balls out of your hands?
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=13979[/url] wow great offer!!
Because magic sucks - never have used and I don't even want to use it.
[QUOTE=Stizzles;34892558][url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=13979[/url] wow great offer!![/QUOTE] cant you just like, open the .esp in creation kit and check whats written in the book :v:
[QUOTE=Paravin;34892672]Because magic sucks - never have used and I don't even want to use it.[/QUOTE] > Absorbs dragonsoul > Doesn't use powers/magic > dafuq
[QUOTE=Paravin;34892672]Because magic sucks - never have used and I don't even want to use it.[/QUOTE] If you haven't even attempted to use it, you're in no place to judge.
[QUOTE=Mad Chatter;34892771]If you haven't even attempted to use it, you're in no place to judge.[/QUOTE] Even though he hasn't, Magic does kinda suck dick later in the game.
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=13348&searchtext=[/url] This seems like an alright mod. It's a draugr companion!
[QUOTE=Joppari;34892696]cant you just like, open the .esp in creation kit and check whats written in the book :v:[/QUOTE] Yeah, but why bother [img]http://www.dula.tv/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/fag-buys-music.gif[/img] [editline]28th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Inzalonus;34891511]damn the character creator limitations, oh well [t]http://i.imgur.com/qx4sx.jpg[/t] anyone guess who my new playthrough's based on?[/QUOTE] It's that guy from The Beards. Don't tell me I'm wrong I know in my heart I'm right.
Am I the only one who is sorry that he joined the sotrmcloaks?
[QUOTE=Scizor;34893803]Am I the only one who is sorry that he joined the sotrmcloaks?[/QUOTE] Ulfric is a whiny bitch. I didn't like the Imperials any better though....
[QUOTE=Dominicus;34893901]Ulfric is a whiny bitch. I didn't like the Imperials any better though....[/QUOTE] Tullius is an alright kinda guy though, even if he doesn't know the difference between a sword and a shield
[QUOTE=Cone;34893947]Tullius is an alright kinda guy though, even if he doesn't know the difference between a sword and a shield[/QUOTE] Tullius almost took my head. Never forgave the motherfucker for it.
[QUOTE=Paravin;34892672]Because magic sucks - never have used and I don't even want to use it.[/QUOTE] Because what you want define what goes into future games. I hate the idea of guns in TES. Not even flintlocks. The only context in which it makes sense is if you're a dwemer, because they seemed to think magic was foolish. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Dominicus;34893966]Tullius almost took my head. Never forgave the motherfucker for it.[/QUOTE] Never understood this. It wasn't even Tullius. It was that captain, and even then she can be understood. You're an aspiring young legionaire, you've already made it to captain, and have the fortune to oversee the execution of [I]Ulfric Stormcloak[/I]. You're not gonna let one guy who happened to be in the wrong place in the wrong time go, at the province's most important moment. Especially not when you have Tullius and the thalmor watching. It isn't like the Empire snatched you out of your bed in Hammerfell, and stuck you on the block for no reason. You were with the Stormcloaks, deliberatly or not.
Well, I though it was the right thing to do, becouse pretty much 90% of the people I helped/did quest for them were on the side of stormcloaks. Oh, and I hate the penis octaglus agents.
[QUOTE=Dominicus;34893966]Tullius almost took my head. Never forgave the motherfucker for it.[/QUOTE] Well in all fairness that was primarily that bitch captain's fault. It seems that he's just too confident his officers aren't complete fucktards.
Plus, Tamriel makes no attempt to hide the fact that it works under "Guilty until proven innocent". Which is not an uncommon system. Mah automerge
Does anybody else's Framerate drop after a while of playing Skyrim? Dropping down to like 20 FPS.
yep it happens when i fast travel alot the only way to fix it is to restart the damn game
Today Skyrim has decided to CTD when I hit escape. This is a huge pain, because if I need to go AFK, I naturally hit esc, then don't notice untill I've come back and lost some progress. Anyone know of a solution?
Ah nevermind my suggestion then.
Crash to desktop. It's as instant as hitting tab to bring the inventory.
You could use the console. That allows you to save, quit etc.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.