• Oblivion 2: Skyrim V7: Singing contest ends in disaster as Dovahkiin enters with his #1 single, "Fus
    12,414 replies, posted
[QUOTE=mark6789;35239473]From a unofficial skyrim twitter account: New Skyrim DLC may be called "Dawnguard." It could be the mythic dawn guards in Oblivion New Skyrim DLC could be about a daedric invasion and another return of Mehrunes Dagon[/QUOTE] I know it's just rumors, but what could Bethesda possibly pull out of the lore if he was permanently sealed away from Mundus after the events of Oblivion?
[QUOTE=mark6789;35239473]From a unofficial skyrim twitter account: New Skyrim DLC may be called "Dawnguard." It could be the mythic dawn guards in Oblivion New Skyrim DLC could be about a daedric invasion and another return of Mehrunes Dagon[/QUOTE] boring i want more thalmor stuff
We need more stuff on the Thalmor embassy, a shame it gets sealed off; that'd be a good place to use Storm Call...
[QUOTE=Stizzles;35239563]boring i want more thalmor stuff[/QUOTE] By which I assume you mean "I want more excuses to murder the fuck out of those smug fuckers."
I do not need excuses, I need more golden-skinned assholes to stab and soul-trap. Thalmor-powered weaponry is fun for the whole family, and also a great way of keeping the Blades strong.
I kinda want the return of dwarfs or whatever there called. There citys and those robot things are just awesome
[QUOTE=mark6789;35239473]From a unofficial skyrim twitter account: New Skyrim DLC may be called "Dawnguard." It could be the mythic dawn guards in Oblivion New Skyrim DLC could be about a daedric invasion and another return of Mehrunes Dagon[/QUOTE] i wouldn't mind seeing the mythic dawn again
[QUOTE=rinoaff33;35238591]interwebs?[/QUOTE] Who uses that word and is over 12 years old.
[QUOTE=mark6789;35239762]I kinda want the return of dwarfs or whatever there called. There citys and those robot things are just awesome[/QUOTE] Their whole point is being dwarvish dwarves who happen to be elven and extinct.
[QUOTE=mark6789;35239762]I kinda want the return of dwarfs or whatever there called. There citys and those robot things are just awesome[/QUOTE] As cool as that would be, I think it would ruin the mystery, and I quite like the mystery.
[QUOTE=CowThing;35239872]As cool as that would be, I think it would ruin the mystery, and I quite like the mystery.[/QUOTE] I would prefer an answer to the mystery of why crossbows, spears, and throwing stars exist in Vvardenfell but not Cyrodiil or Skyrim.
[QUOTE=Stizzles;35239563]boring i want more thalmor stuff[/QUOTE] I'm hoping they'll make a DLC with the Thalmor starting another war after you complete the civil war quest.
[QUOTE=Mr Shadyface;35239700]By which I assume you mean "I want more excuses to murder the fuck out of those smug fuckers."[/QUOTE] I at least want an option to join them. Sure, they may be morally inferior, but it'd still be interesting to join them. Kinda like joining the Storm Cloaks.
[QUOTE=LegndNikko;35239923]I at least want an option to join them. Sure, they may be morally inferior, but it'd still be interesting to join them. Kinda like joining the Storm Cloaks.[/QUOTE] At least the Stormcloaks [I]pretend[/I] to be morally right. Or, at least, the majority of them are convinced that the Empire is at fault for everything and that they are Thalmor sympathizers, [I]when they are specifically gearing up for a war against the Thalmor[/I] according to Tulius.
Fucking hell i want custom classes, i don't like seeing points put into shit i don't care about, Redguards have some points into what i like, like 25 on One-Handed and 20 on Archery, but i don't plan on using Destruction so why can't that just go into Light Armour instead, it's more useful going into that.
[QUOTE=74;35239934]Fucking hell i want custom classes, i don't like seeing points put into shit i don't care about, Redguards have some points into what i like, like 25 on One-Handed and 20 on Archery, but i don't plan on using Destruction so why can't that just go into Light Armour instead, it's more useful going into that.[/QUOTE] [url]http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12202&navtag=file/images.php?id=12202&tab=3[/url]
I don't go on the Nexus enough, i keep missing useful shit because useless shit like clothing for CBBE and UNP keep getting on the front page. [editline]22nd March 2012[/editline] Stuff like this, it's useful for getting a boner and having overpowered light armour. [img]http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/12975-3-1331947481.jpg[/img]
good lord
[QUOTE=74;35239983]Stuff like this, it's useful for getting a boner and having overpowered light armour.[/QUOTE] i feel bad for whoever gets a boner over that
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;35240046]i feel bad for whoever gets a boner over that[/QUOTE] Metal is hard. Boners are hard. Not to hard to figure out.
[QUOTE=Hidole555;35238819]Booting up Creation Kit for the first time now and watching the Tutorial vids. Gonna remove the [URL="http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/10902-5-1329987573.jpg"]shitty shields[/URL] from this mod so I can enjoy the rest of it. [URL="http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10902"]http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10902[/URL][/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm completely lost with this. Can a professional help me? I tried previewing the shields but t nothing appeared on the grey floor, just the red exclamation mark when I hit reset.
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;35240046]i feel bad for whoever gets a boner over that[/QUOTE] If you can see at least 5% of both Areolae, it's boner material for some.
[QUOTE=74;35240168]If you can see at least 5% of both Areolae, it's boner material for some.[/QUOTE] [I]Anything[/I] can be boner material. [editline]21st March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Hidole555;35240075]Yeah, I'm completely lost with this. Can a professional help me? I tried previewing the shields but t nothing appeared on the grey floor, just the red exclamation mark when I hit reset.[/QUOTE] Professional? I've never heard of a Skyrim modder who charges for his/her work.
The above post is boner material
I've found that living the life of a Nordic traveler from Cyrodiil can be a fun and rewarding experience. I've got a few mods installed to assist in this playthrough, which involves no fast travel. Carts and walking everywhere, no exceptions. I've got the Companion Cart mod, so I can cart about like a buffoon, and I've got the mod that makes the carts actually move in the worldspace instead of being a fast travel option. I've also got a camping mod for portable tents, potion stands, etc. To top it off, I've got Crafting+ Weapons and Armor for smelting down the stuff I don't need (backpackers carry light.), a No HUD markers mod, and a Non-playable armor mod so I can WEAR ALL THE THINGS. I started the playthrough with the Alternate Start mod, and I've got the Spacecore in there for good measure. Because Space.
I need a new (serious) play style, I wanna play with all these pictures I see, then I start up my Xbox, see where I'am at, and quit instantly. Sigh, I wish I had a decent computer. Anyway, any suggestions? Race? Name? Rules?
[QUOTE=ChicagoMobster;35240300]I need a new (serious) play style, I wanna play with all these pictures I see, then I start up my Xbox, see where I'am at, and quit instantly. Sigh, I wish I had a decent computer. Anyway, any suggestions? Race? Name? Rules?[/QUOTE] Race: Human Name: ChicagoMobster Rules: Save up enough money to play Skyrim on PC.
[QUOTE=ChicagoMobster;35240300]Anyway, any suggestions? Race? Name? Rules?[/QUOTE] Argonian, named Argonian, who fights Argonians.
Just completed Death Incarnate, for the Dark Brotherhood. ...Holy shit.
[QUOTE=yellowoboe;35240328]Argonian, named Argonian, who fights Argonians.[/QUOTE] Bare hands? [QUOTE=rinoaff33;35240321]Race: Human Name: ChicagoMobster Rules: Save up enough money to play Skyrim on PC.[/QUOTE] I really wish I could change my username. I'm trying though, thanks for the advice, I think.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.