• League of Legends v20- OH BOY HERE WE GO
    16,950 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34773018]AP is much better in terms of consistency, but sometimes with a right matchup, AD can roflstomp. And I think you need to play a few more games before going in ranked.[/QUOTE] I don't have any runes related to magic. I run on AD Sion, 9 arpen reds, 1 arpen quint, 2 movespeed quints, and obv. armor seals and mr glyphs. And to lazyboy, does tiamat have the damage from trinity force/crits?
[QUOTE=Megadick;34773060]I don't have any runes related to magic. I run on AD Sion, 9 arpen reds, 1 arpen quint, 2 movespeed quints, and obv. armor seals and mr glyphs. And to lazyboy, does tiamat have the damage from trinity force/crits?[/QUOTE] It applies a percent of crit damage, but no extra damage from sheen/triforce/lich
i used to stack tiamat on malphite when i was new to the game i thought i was some sort of genius
[QUOTE=Megadick;34772840] Also the third time, does tiamat work on malphite?[/QUOTE] you can't be serious
[QUOTE=Nintendo-Guy;34773248]i used to stack tiamat on malphite when i was new to the game i thought i was some sort of genius[/QUOTE] I remember I did Atmog Gragas. I'm not sure if it was because I was ~level 10, but it worked suprisingly well.
If sheen/triforce/lich stacked, then who would be the best champ to use that? I'm thinking Jax.
ad soraka works at level 10
[QUOTE=WTF Nuke;34773402]If sheen/triforce/lich stacked, then who would be the best champ to use that? I'm thinking Jax.[/QUOTE] Jax or Nasus in a real game, but Karthus could proc it the fastest.
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34772466]So much funner when you don't have a get out for free card. [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] Nidalee? agree for yes, disagree for no. also, ap or ad?[/QUOTE] NIDALEE "PRE-AD NIDALEE" VERSION Go top start Doran's Ring, 21/0/9 and take some AP runes (take damned mana regen). Then just rush Rabadon's and the rest is situational. I usually go Rylai's when doing good and a situational tanky item when doing bad. Also cooldown boots no exceptions R>E>Q>W (take one rank in W at level 4 to learn Pounce) When in cougar form, you fucking blow shit up because you're a fucking cougar just go W>E>Q on someone and take like 25% of their health wait 5 seconds do it again cause you're fucking Nidalee the Blind Monk HAVE FUN Notice: This Nidalee was a lot more fun before the dodge removal because you could bank on your passive dodge + masteries dodge + the dodge movement speed mastery + cougar form + any brush to escape every fucking gank ever no exceptions gotta go fast
Yi is such a hard champ to play :(
[QUOTE=Lazyboy0337;34773453]Jax or Nasus in a real game, but Karthus could proc it the fastest.[/QUOTE] What about akali? You know her burst is insane without any 3 of these so having all 3 would be stupid!
[QUOTE=rysunles;34774065]Yi is such a hard champ to play :([/QUOTE] funny joke!
[QUOTE=rysunles;34774065]Yi is such a hard champ to play :([/QUOTE] watch and learn baby [video=youtube;6hPU9Ru1ftw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPU9Ru1ftw[/video]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dvX5a.jpg[/IMG] who buy? [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] also scribble out Xerath pls
trondle or galio
I want Pulsefire Ez.
i'll buy trondole and someone else but not gaylio you know i dont wanna buy him ninny [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=rysunles;34774224]I want Pulsefire Ez.[/QUOTE] nah [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] ok i bought gaylio and trondole sorry for doubting you ninny
[QUOTE=Zukriuchen;34773358]you can't be serious[/QUOTE] With, say, mercs, wit's end, trinity, atmogs, tiamat, he would be a hell of a pusher And does anybody know if indomitable mastery reduces the health lost from sion's aa's? I am going to go test that right now However, starting with doran's blade and getting lifesteal masteries and 3 flat ad reds or 1 ad red and 1 quint will bring your level 1 ad to 100, and lifesteal to 6%, negating the cost of the skill for the first level
[QUOTE=OmegaRighteous;34774083]What about akali? You know her burst is insane without any 3 of these so having all 3 would be stupid![/QUOTE] Might just be my pet peeve, but I don't like spending 1200gold on mana.
[QUOTE=Lazyboy0337;34774329]Might just be my pet peeve, but I don't like spending 1200gold on mana.[/QUOTE] It's 400 gold...........
BUY NOCTURNE AND BLAMTZCRINK WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY THEM
That feel when you're inputting credit card details and you think you're in the Leauge of Legends client but the main window is actually a chat with Nintendo Guy
Nocturn, Galio and Xerath
[QUOTE=Louis;34774566]That feel when you're inputting credit card details and you think you're in the Leauge of Legends client but the main window is actually a chat with Nintendo Guy[/QUOTE] i will buy everything now!
Xerath is fucking boring if I wanted AP mid i'd play Ahri the big boobed fox lady Xerath doesnt even have boobs
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34774405]It's 400 gold...........[/QUOTE] We're talking about if Sheen, Triforce, and Lich stacked who could use it the best. Buying all three means 1200.
[QUOTE=Lazyboy0337;34774666]We're talking about if Sheen, Triforce, and Lich stacked who could use it the best. Buying all three means 1200.[/QUOTE] I think having your next attack do 2.5x your base ad + 1.0 of your ap is worth wasting 1200 gold on stats you don't use
[QUOTE=Louis;34774189][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dvX5a.jpg[/IMG] who buy? [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] also scribble out Xerath pls[/QUOTE] Trundel and blitzer
I bought Trundle Gaylio and Vayne because I like damage
[QUOTE=Megadick;34774265]With, say, mercs, wit's end, trinity, atmogs, tiamat, he would be a hell of a pusher [/QUOTE] I say that with the crap you're spewing out, you're one hell of a bad poster
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.