• League of Legends v20- OH BOY HERE WE GO
    16,950 replies, posted
I was actually considering Taric. Something about him just screams whore... but a dignified one, with standards. Which is why I love him. [IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrh909jM5J1qfddse.gif[/IMG]
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34803864]i can fap to both though[/QUOTE] I can fap to you.
ezreal
Gunblade is too stronk on Shyvana pewpew [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3865912/pew.png[/img]
Is it really that good on her? A Trinity Force seems more worthwhile to me.
[QUOTE=rysunles;34803997]I can fap to you.[/QUOTE] most people can [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Fancy Cakes;34804107]Is it really that good on her? A Trinity Force seems more worthwhile to me.[/QUOTE] gunblade sucks on pretty much everyone and jund no wits end on shyv, #1 noob
I don't get Triforce on her since her Q's cd is too high to make effective use of it Her W has a long cd and using E to proc is awkward I like the guaranteed slow of F Mallet because she doesn't have any cc [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Flubadoo;34804123]and jund no wits end on shyv, #1 noob[/QUOTE] ogm scrub if you wanna fight we'll take it outside
[QUOTE=Jund;34804037]Gunblade is too stronk on Shyvana pewpew [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3865912/pew.png[/img][/QUOTE] All that health and no atmas Ahaha.
[QUOTE]I don't get Triforce on her since her Q's cd is too high to make effective use of it[/QUOTE] But her Q's cooldown is lowered with every basic attack, and the Zeal component means more of them happen. And stuffs.
[QUOTE=Fancy Cakes;34804184]But her Q's cooldown is lowered with every basic attack, and the Zeal component means more of them happen. And stuffs.[/QUOTE] Guess I'll try it again Gunblade's active should be a decent enough slow A shame about the mana, but whatever [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=venn178;34804178]All that health and no atmas Ahaha.[/QUOTE] I wasn't worried about their AD in the slightest, so I was just going to get Madreds
Are we ever going to have achievements on LoL?
[QUOTE]Are we ever going to have achievements on LoL? [/QUOTE] If we do, there needs to be one named "Get Dunked"
[QUOTE=Fancy Cakes;34804314]If we do, there needs to be one named "Get Dunked"[/QUOTE] "Lose as Xin" would be one of the hardest.
I believe you mean "Win as Xin"
xin is shit
xin zhao win zhao win nhao back in the day when xin was not utter shit, I had nearly 200 games as him [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] even made a 4k word guide for him [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] give him scaling pls riot, wukong basically is the same thing as xin (seriously look at the things they do) but with an escape and scaling [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] and a similarly good early game
Screw it. I'm going to buy Xin and try to have fun. Also everyone around me reeks of weed. RELEVANT.
idk why people complain about xin pubstomp, since building dps-anything can pubstomp. dps wukong, dps irelia, dps jarvan... they all are better than your standard dps xin and building him tanky dps now sucks [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] also max e on xin or else i murder u with stick
R > E > Q > W is the skill order I would imagine.
you would've been better off getting wukong hell he's even more fun than xin
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34804435]you would've been better off getting wukong hell he's even more fun than xin[/QUOTE] ahahaghaha
hey nocturne's even funner [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] feel like trying laneturne sometime soon don't see why not
HAHAHAHHAHAHAA I'M CHOKING [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] Should I buy Natalia y/n?
[QUOTE]you would've been better off getting wukong hell he's even more fun than xin [/QUOTE] I kinda want to just sing Mulan songs and scream with every attack at my friends. I already speak like I'm in True Grit when I play TF (High Noon Skin), and my last game with Volibear consisted of a lot of snarling.
wukong is a billion times more fun than xin buesplatict stop being dumb
I declare this page as the comedy page
[QUOTE=Blueplastic;34804470]HAHAHAHHAHAHAA I'M CHOKING [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] Should I buy Natalia y/n?[/QUOTE] you think ryze is fun but nocturd isnt? pls no
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34804503]you think ryze is fun but nocturd isnt? pls no[/QUOTE] [sp]because he is[/sp]
ryze = smash face on de keyboard gg dont even do anything slow as hell no raping
[QUOTE=Jund;34804213]Guess I'll try it again Gunblade's active should be a decent enough slow A shame about the mana, but whatever [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] I wasn't worried about their AD in the slightest, so I was just going to get Madreds[/QUOTE] Gunblade seems so useless on her. Metagolem that shit or something. I always go Wriggles/Mallet/Mercs/Wits/Atmas/Guardian Angel [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Flubadoo;34804543]ryze = smash face on de keyboard gg dont even do anything slow as hell no raping[/QUOTE] His insta cage is satisfying though.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.