• League of Legends v20- OH BOY HERE WE GO
    16,950 replies, posted
Is wit's end good on shen now?
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34804543]ryze = smash face on de keyboard gg dont even do anything slow as hell no raping[/QUOTE] Except all of his abilities are satisfying as shit to use.
Ryze alone forces you to buy Merc Treads.
I played 20 games yesterday on five hours of sleep, 15 of them were ranked. I'm now 1050. WHY DID I DO THAT FUCK
[QUOTE=rysunles;34804567]Is wit's end good on shen now?[/QUOTE] Yes, it's pretty nice. If you're just rolling in dosh, Trinity Force + Wit's End is hilarious
[QUOTE=rysunles;34804567]Is wit's end good on shen now?[/QUOTE] I usually even go boots + hog + wits end immediately you can beat yorick 1v1, even if you're 0/2/0 [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] also i would get rylai's rather than fmallet, since i always feel like i cant get in range for taunt without a slow on his Q
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34804612] also i would get rylai's rather than fmallet, since i always feel like i cant get in range for taunt without a slow on his Q[/QUOTE] Rylai's would make his passive slow, wouldn't it?
fuck it i'm going to carry myself to 1500 using only poppy fuck the police
[QUOTE=Fancy Cakes;34804628]Rylai's would make his passive slow, wouldn't it?[/QUOTE] maybe, but its mainly for q, or else you cant get in range for taunt
[QUOTE=Blueplastic;34804568]Except all of his abilities are satisfying as shit to use.[/QUOTE] ye and using wukongs e q combo to smash someones face in isnt satisfyin at all dumb dumb dumb youre dumb
I have the creeping suspicion that Wukong's 1-2 punch does a bit TOO much damage.
Fuck these people who don't want to communicate in pregame chat.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmQ36GUiKzU[/media] Just to remind people how obnoxious Doublelift's Poppy is. Check 11:05, 22:15, 25:20, 28:30, and 31:20. Poppy too stronk.
[QUOTE=Fancy Cakes;34804760]I have the creeping suspicion that Wukong's 1-2 punch does a bit TOO much damage.[/QUOTE] I don't even understand how. But okay, wukong u go do your thing.
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34804543]ryze = smash face on de keyboard gg dont even do anything slow as hell no raping[/QUOTE] gp outlanes ryze hueheuheuheuh
gp outlanes everyone [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] except yorick, but he outlanes everyone
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;34804906]poppy stuffssss[/QUOTE] Poppy's always been a strong little bugger, it's just that she entirely relies on snowballing to get to her prime. The early game with her is a [I]nightmare[/I], and can often not be worth it at all.
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34805027]gp outlanes everyone [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] except yorick, but he outlanes everyone[/QUOTE] a single early crit from my experience wins the lane for gp which i personally find hilarious
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34805027]gp outlanes everyone [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] except yorick, but he outlanes everyone[/QUOTE] I haven't seen a Yorick win against trodnomare
Best way to deal with Yorick = Walk into the brush. Yeah, it's not foolproof, but running straight backwards isn't helping you one bit.
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;34804452] feel like trying laneturne sometime soon don't see why not[/QUOTE] why not? well He can't farm without pushing He runs out of mana quickly By laning, you're wasting his potential to gank AND his great jungling
[QUOTE=Zukriuchen;34805087]why not? well He can't farm without pushing He runs out of mana quickly By laning, you're wasting his potential to gank AND his great jungling[/QUOTE] Solution! Nocturne mid being spoon fed blue buffs. Could... work? I think I've seen it done.
[QUOTE=Nintendo-Guy;34804738]ye and using wukongs e q combo to smash someones face in isnt satisfyin at all dumb dumb dumb youre dumb[/QUOTE] [sp]It's not[/sp]
[QUOTE=Blueplastic;34805185][sp]It's not[/sp][/QUOTE] your opinions makes no damn sense then, hope you feel bad for having awfully dumb opinions
Also this game causes too much rage.
Question, is Shaco actually good in mid? Versus Ziggs especially? Because yesterday I was in a game playing Janna while their Shaco zoned the fuck out of our Ziggs and was 6-1 at some point.
if the ziggs is retarded then yeah probably
Blueplastic for moron of the year award
[url]http://www.twitch.tv/maxtli[/url] live NAO
seriously tho bluespaltsiatc, name a few champs you find fun and a few you find boring
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.