• League of Legends v20- OH BOY HERE WE GO
    16,950 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Megadick;35421968]I know this is late but did you actually get all the stats in game? [editline]4th April 2012[/editline] Corki for fun and mega carrying, vayne for being the scariest fed person in league[/QUOTE] Not sure if late, but... If you have full mastery pages on NA and then go to EU, some of the pages will just be transferred or something, I guess, meaning if it's a smurf and he is < lv 30, he gets "Points available -X", and apparantly they did no security checks on anything lower than 0, so you can just put points in everrything. [editline]4th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Belivo;35422867]PLaying Garen, bot feeds 12 kills to 2 supports (sona soraka) before 10 mins ... really?[/QUOTE] Lol, as i said before, I did a sona soroka lane before. Unstoppable. It just is too strong, infinite heals, infinite herass and very high damage if soroka hits starcall a few times.
[QUOTE=Belivo;35422867]PLaying Garen, bot feeds 12 kills to 2 supports (sona soraka) before 10 mins ... really?[/QUOTE] wtf why arent you playing garen with taric botlane
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;35422919]wtf why arent you playing garen with taric botlane[/QUOTE] Ashe too faggot to go against a Nidalee at top, and was too busy loosing both bot towers before 15 mins.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RCaSJ.gif[/IMG]
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;35422919]wtf why arent you playing garen with taric botlane[/QUOTE] Wtf why aren't you playing garen with lux botlane.
lux sux [editline]4th April 2012[/editline] taric has heal, armor shred, burst damage, reliable stun, big ad steroid, tanky fuck
sroak heal w armor buff, op aoe spell, reliable silence with free mana, global heal, awesome as fuck
Mafia Graves is still the best, the potential for in-game banter is outrageous. "Im going to make you an offer you cant refuse..." BUCKSHOT TO THE FACE Thats about it... but its still the best.
why do i even play this game im always really sad when i lose
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;35423600]why do i even play this game im always really sad when i lose[/QUOTE] And playing with you on monday broke my 7 win streak.
[QUOTE=eternalflamez;35423606]And playing with you on monday broke my 7 win streak.[/QUOTE] LOL expecting to win when playing with me you'll have better luck convincing a random to buy wards [editline]4th April 2012[/editline] i think ill play dota 2 instead i give much less fucks when playing that game and im less sad
I'm a terrible zilean, it was my bad. Also the third person I took with us had a really bad game. Dat shyvana, slowest jungle i've ever seen.
[QUOTE=jamesm19932;35423419]Mafia Graves is still the best, the potential for in-game banter is outrageous. "Im going to make you an offer you cant refuse..." BUCKSHOT TO THE FACE Thats about it... but its still the best.[/QUOTE] I spent 6.3k IP for graves just to get that skin. I'm serious. I have such a hardon for mafia guys they're so cool.
[QUOTE=Inufin;35423350]sroak heal w armor buff, op aoe spell, reliable silence with free mana, global heal, awesome as fuck[/QUOTE] gayren doesnt need mana!
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;35423654]gayren doesnt need mana![/QUOTE] That's good, then sroak can use it to herass!
[url]http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-hecarim-shadow-war[/url] Horse champ [img]http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/April_2012/2012_04_03_hecarim_teaser/Hecarim%20MiniSplash.jpg[/img]
Teemo buffs this patch. [B]YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/B]
[QUOTE=Blueplastic;35423810]Teemo buffs this patch. [B]YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/B][/QUOTE] Please, tell us more?
[QUOTE=eternalflamez;35423823]Please, tell us more?[/QUOTE] [quote]We found a bug that was really hampering his damage, among a couple other QoL fixes.[/quote] [quote]The E damage bug is a massive hit to his DPS overall, and fixing this will give him a pretty significant damage increase, especially at higher attack speeds.[/quote] And also some "quality-of-life buffs" as well.
Lol. Also, teemo+morgana lane. Snare, pit, then teemo proceeds to onhit while they have no magic res. (especially if he has malady and magic pen runes) Last game, i snared and used aoe on a hostile nid, even tho she was squishy and extremely stupid and i was fed... Maybe down to like 60% instantly, then teemo shot her a few times, whoop dead cuz of negative magic res.
Pick two: Fiora, Shyvana, Sejunai
[QUOTE=Banned?;35423952]Pick two: Fiora, Shyvana, Sejunai[/QUOTE] Fiora and Shyvana.
Fiora, Fiora.
Dragon and Piggybackride.
Shyvana is best woman in leauge nobody can deny it b/c she has dragon boobies
unicorns > dragons
just mad cause soraka is some goat bitch lady cant even curse someone without fucking it up and giving them OP powers [editline]4th April 2012[/editline] oh no this guy is evil ok lets make him a wolf that'd be less evil [editline]4th April 2012[/editline] fucking soraka reported for assisting enemy team
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120401111206/leagueoflegends/images/thumb/7/72/Urf_Memorial_Tribute8.jpg/830px-Urf_Memorial_Tribute8.jpg[/img] prob late owell
[img]http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=78706&d=1331802067[/img]
I love how it's most likely instawin when the other team's jungle dies to a minion in the jungle, losing his blue/red. They get set back so much then when they try to gank solo lane they fail horribly because the lane is so fed.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.