• World of Tanks - Title Delayed
    11,652 replies, posted
[QUOTE=MendozaMan;34837349]Even coming from you I'm not expecting the date to be "assumed correct". This is wargaming and they managed to break one world record. They [B]BEAT[/B] [h2]VALVE TIME[/h2][/QUOTE] Yeah but it's not wargaming doing the testing, it's us :3
[QUOTE=Saza;34835884]I knew all of the answers to that little quiz thing without having to google [/QUOTE] What happens to your planes speed when it dives: -It increases -It decreases -It stays the same -The aircraft explodes loled hard
Well if you dive into the ground it explodes. All those tricky questions :v:
Nothing more frustrating for me then when a fucking M5 scout's tracks eats a 152mm BL-10 shell. how does that even work.
[QUOTE=Trunk Monkay;34837526]Nothing more frustrating for me then when a fucking M5 scout's tracks eats a 152mm BL-10 shell. how does that even work.[/QUOTE] Your shell went too low and didn't hit the hull behind the tracks.
[QUOTE=Orkel;34837266]Don't worry babeh. With the speed we're testing 7.2 with, public test should be out within 2 weeks or less.[/QUOTE] I don't want 7.2, I just want to use the goddamned physics.
[QUOTE=C0MMUNIZT;34835058]The light/medium tree is for punks, Go heavy.[/QUOTE]Don't listen to this guy. I'd simply shoot for the light-medium tree, the French heavies are complete dildos from what I hear.
[QUOTE=MadCatMkII;34838409]I don't want 7.2, I just want to use the goddamned physics.[/QUOTE] A thousand times this. I can't tell you how many times I've been dodging the god damn apocalypse in a T-50 only to get caught up on a hill one degree off the limit - and then die horrifically.
Anyone wanna tag along on my road up russian medium/heavy tanks? I'm currently at the T46(tier 3). My name is Nalesh on EU. Is there a facepunch channel?
[QUOTE=MadCatMkII;34838409]I don't want 7.2, I just want to use the goddamned physics.[/QUOTE] I would like both, please, thank you very much.
Just had a game where I scouted a bit ahead for a wolverine, shit was so cash, the TD's turn around to aim at me, get a wolverine stuck up their ass.
[QUOTE=Crimor;34838496]Anyone wanna tag along on my road up russian medium/heavy tanks? I'm currently at the T46(tier 3). My name is Nalesh on EU. Is there a facepunch channel?[/QUOTE] You should join the clan.
How :v:
[QUOTE=Crimor;34838999]How :v:[/QUOTE] [URL="http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500005677-FPEU/"]Here[/URL]
Kay done.
I'm hoping that they implement/plan on TrackIR in World of Warplanes, it's so much of a help in pretty much all flight sims. Also, Joe, can you tell us about the different camera views (if any) in it?
I never really got the point of track IR, doesn't that mean you have to move your head away from the screen to move the characters head?
Hm. I wonder if we are just going to include World of Warplanes in this thread?
Also really starting to like the T46, it has so much flexibility in urban warfare, and is still a decent sniper.
Is it OK if I join the FP clan and, if so, what do I put in the application?
[QUOTE=Crimor;34839837]I never really got the point of track IR, doesn't that mean you have to move your head away from the screen to move the characters head?[/QUOTE] You turn your head, not move it.
[QUOTE=Crimor;34839837]I never really got the point of track IR, doesn't that mean you have to move your head away from the screen to move the characters head?[/QUOTE] Not really, it purposely has increased sensitivity so you don't have to take your eyes off the screen. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AO0F5sLdVM[/media]
[QUOTE=VOSK;34839887]Hm. I wonder if we are just going to include World of Warplanes in this thread?[/QUOTE] Yeah. Since the global alpha (pretty much CBT, I'm guessing) for WoWP just opened, shouldn't you be changing the title soon, Orkel? I thought we agreed on World of Wargaming?
[QUOTE=Zombii;34839987]I thought we agreed on World of Wargaming?[/QUOTE] World of Wargaming v.- We will update it eventually.
World of Bullshit sounds better to me tbh
[QUOTE=VOSK;34840020]World of Wargaming v.- We will update it eventually.[/QUOTE] World of Wargaming - Vodka makes us develop better!
[QUOTE=Orkel;34837266]Don't worry babeh. With the speed we're testing 7.2 with, public test should be out within 2 weeks or less.[/QUOTE] Sad thing that Wargaming pretty much killed NA one of it.
Just created a Brick (from Borderlands) voice pack for World of Tanks. Also made the "That was close!" line for artillery a bunch of incoherent raging. If it doesn't break horribly - I can upload it for anyone who wants.
I'd love it if the tank crew voices were in their native languages.
[QUOTE=VOSK;34840557]I'd love it if the tank crew voices were in their native languages.[/QUOTE] It's in the works. No release date yet though.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.