• World of Tanks - Title Delayed
    11,652 replies, posted
Finally got my Panther.... yay! [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/421081_3447210784118_1386135729_33358833_101642082_n.jpg[/img]
[t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/450596254217568112/33763F713D602E85B993406B66016C51016529C0/[/t] Intense arty battle(It ended in a draw)
[t]http://i.cubeupload.com/xzrc4C.jpg[/t] New pride of my garage, already taken 7 tanks down.
Any way to get borderless fullscreen in this game?
Settings. Set it to full screen, should work. Any tips for T46 driving? I hate how the MS-1 has more armor than it.
[QUOTE=cpt.armadillo;34840955]Settings. Set it to full screen, should work. Any tips for T46 driving? I hate how the MS-1 has more armor than it.[/QUOTE] Borderless fullscreen is way better than normal fullscreen Also what to load in the 76mm L10 on the T28? HE? Seems to do much more damage.
The L10 on the T46 is wacky.
Dat feel when you try and gank their arty and for some reason there's three fucking tank destroyers sitting next to them doing nothing but defending them.
[QUOTE=Crimor;34841174]Dat feel when you try and gank their arty and for some reason there's three fucking tank destroyers sitting next to them doing nothing but defending them.[/QUOTE] They just doing their job.
[QUOTE=Orkel;34841208]They just doing their job.[/QUOTE] When I'm saying sitting next to them, I mean that they couldn't even turn properly, let alone snipe anything due to hills.
I feel like the locust is underused as a premium tank, because it's amazing. If you manage to get behind enemy lines you can get like 4-7 kills before they're able to reorganize and kill you. The tank's also able to outmaneuver most tanks and can take advantage of slow turrets, and when you play the tank with a friend you can take out almost any tank (amx 40 and KV are pretty much impossible to kill)
An arty just killed me and another ally who had a TD pincered between us.. He didn't even kill the TD. [editline]24th February 2012[/editline] For grinding to the KV, should I get the 85mm or grind directly to the KV
It's up to you. The long 57mm or 85mm makes the T-28 grind a lot more bearable but they're not technically necessary.
which is the long 57? Been thinking of getting them anyway due to T-50.
Finally got a KV-3, balancing a few trees here and there. Ultimate goal is the IS-4, before the 7.3 KV and IS split.
[QUOTE=GravyKing;34842422]Finally got a KV-3, balancing a few trees here and there. Ultimate goal is the IS-4, before the 7.3 KV and IS split.[/QUOTE] You still have 9 months, plenty of time
[QUOTE=Valdor;34841678]I feel like the locust is underused as a premium tank, because it's amazing. If you manage to get behind enemy lines you can get like 4-7 kills before they're able to reorganize and kill you. The tank's also able to outmaneuver most tanks and can take advantage of slow turrets, and when you play the tank with a friend you can take out almost any tank (amx 40 and KV are pretty much impossible to kill)[/QUOTE] I had a Locust and I actually regret selling it, I loved it. But KVs were a real issue when I used it back then.
Oh jesus [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSC3R2eTbM[/media] Grrrrrrl gamurz
why.
The AMX 40 simply does not give a fuck, just saw one get hit by 5 direct hits from our spg's, in the span of like 3 seconds, no damage.
[QUOTE=Crimor;34842764]The AMX 40 simply does not give a fuck, just saw one get hit by 5 direct hits from our spg's, in the span of like 3 seconds, no damage.[/QUOTE] The AMX 40 also doesn't give a fuck about speed.
I'm loving my new 12t but i'm having serious problems engaging enemies As in, i die before making it next to them, since i can't hit shit in long ranges. Any play tips?
[QUOTE=LtBubbles;34842994]I'm loving my new 12t but i'm having serious problems engaging enemies As in, i die before making it next to them, since i can't hit shit in long ranges. Any play tips?[/QUOTE] Speed is your main advantage. Circle an enemy, unload on 'em, retreat, reload, rinse and repeat. If not, support heavier tanks.
[QUOTE=LtBubbles;34842994]I'm loving my new 12t but i'm having serious problems engaging enemies As in, i die before making it next to them, since i can't hit shit in long ranges. Any play tips?[/QUOTE] You have to wait for the heavies of your team engage them and THEN go in for the flank. 12t isn't a scout.
Me and a KV3 pretty much captured an enemy KV3 between us, I came from behind he came from the front, I killed his ammo rack so he had no more ammo left, and we just sat with him there until we won(this was inside the capture circle), the humiliation was greater than what it would have cost to repair that last like 8% :v:
AMX 38/40 "light tank" my ass.
The AMX 40 is the great wall of bullshit.
Gotta say, I loved the AMX40 [b]when[/b] I had it fully upgraded and as the top tank in the match (with no TD's and mainly french tanks). Driving across Campanovia not giving a fuck. End of the game 400+ shots taken. Outside of scenarios like that, I would not touch that tank with a twenty foot pole.
The Jadgpanther kicks ass, I don't see myself getting rid of this thing anytime soon.
I want to kick whoever thought it was a good idea to put a turret on a fucking tank destroyer in the balls.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.