• World of Tanks - Title Delayed
    11,652 replies, posted
What should I save for on my IS? The new tracks, new engine or the last gun? I'm betting on the gun.
[QUOTE=Gunar;34859169]What should I save for on my IS? The new tracks, new engine or the last gun? I'm betting on the gun.[/QUOTE] Get the gun. IS-3 will be terrible without it, you need it during the grind to the BL-9.
Just got my KV, time to be useless until 107mm :v:
hey shitspleens, i will be hosting classes in gmod for using ACF. apply if you're interested, but please have a little knowledge about building in gmod so i don't have to teach2gmod. [url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1166169?p=34859271#post34859271[/url]
Lowe is probably the worst take to take on the offense. They're pretty much the easiest thing to snipe and their only real use is defense. If you get them behind good cover they're pretty amazing but outside of that... [editline]24th February 2012[/editline] Ahh no I guess they're fine on the offense if they have other tanks with them. They're terrible alone
[QUOTE=Valdor;34859582]Lowe is probably the worst take to take on the offense. They're pretty much the easiest thing to snipe and their only real use is defense. If you get them behind good cover they're pretty amazing but outside of that... [editline]24th February 2012[/editline] Ahh no I guess they're fine on the offense if they have other tanks with them. They're terrible alone[/QUOTE] Lowe is just an upgraded Tiger, just your typical German sniper tank that very few people knows how to play properly.
Victory! Battle: Ensk Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:56:18 AM Vehicle: AMX 38 Experience received: 826 Credits received: 7,546 Battle Achievements: Steel Wall, Master Gunner Man, that match was awesome.
[QUOTE=kamikaze470;34859696]Victory! Battle: Ensk Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:56:18 AM Vehicle: AMX 38 Experience received: 826 Credits received: 7,546 Battle Achievements: Steel Wall, Master Gunner Man, that match was awesome.[/QUOTE] Brace for the pain of AMX 40. It [B]will[/B] hurt.
[QUOTE=Orkel;34856211]According to SerB, tier 5-9 TDs will get reduced profitability in 7.2 Just4fun, your credit printing Jagdtiger is gonna get nerfed.[/QUOTE] Seriously Wargaming? Fuck you. [I]Fuck you.[/I] My Jagdpanther already doesn't earn any money, because it shoots compressed silver rounds, so now it's going to loose money even if I win.
Victory! Battle: Fisherman's Bay Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:19:24 AM Vehicle: IS Experience received: 1,600 Credits received: 35,926 Battle Achievements: Steel Wall I survived with 21 / 1230 HP after being hounded by a KV, Churchill, AMX 13-75 and AMX 1945. Oh, I also got a lucky hit on a Hummel who should have killed me.
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;34859780]Brace for the pain of AMX 40. It [B]will[/B] hurt.[/QUOTE]I need 30k more credits until I can get one. I'm scared.
[QUOTE=Orkel;34856211]According to SerB, tier [B]5[/B]-9 TDs will get reduced profitability in 7.2 [/QUOTE] Don't touch my stug yo! Is there not enough heavy tank players to warrant this change or what?
[QUOTE=Saza;34858414]bleh, you will think you like the T20 with the 90 and all that jazz but really it's pretty shitty[/QUOTE] T20 with 90mm M3 was a blast. O wait I like shit tanks.
What did you guys put into your crackpipes T20/90 is fucking awesome. [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] I found it all around better and more fun than E8.
New KV-1 turret for when the lines split [img_thumb]http://worldoftanks.com/dcont/fb/history_spotlight/2.jpg[/img_thumb] [img_thumb]http://worldoftanks.com/dcont/fb/history_spotlight/1.jpg[/img_thumb] [img_thumb]http://worldoftanks.com/dcont/fb/history_spotlight/3.jpg[/img_thumb]
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;34860215]What did you guys put into your crackpipes T20/90 is fucking awesome. [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] I found it all around better and more fun than E8.[/QUOTE] The T20 plays like a light tank with a big ass gun, while the E8 is more of a decent all-arounder medium that kills other mediums dead. I liked both but yeah, T20 more. Though worth mentioning that the T20 is not as good as the VK3002DB aka "The Daimler"
Why do all the American SPGs fit a Tank Destroyer role so well....
Just saw a friendly T95 shoot an IS-3 with HE. No fucking wonder we lost.
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;34858723]Are you fucking shittoing me? T28 fucking [highlight]HEMORRHAGES[/highlight] money, already, where E-75 makes it. THis is bullshit.[/QUOTE] I don't know why, but the devs seem to want to make the game more world of heavies tank. Outside a light tank, and a few mediums or TD's for a specific purpose, it seems to be that tier 10 heavies and tier 8 arty is the way to go.
obviously, they want you to spend money on WG to get to a tier 10 tank why do you think clan wars are ungoverned people rushing for a high tier tank is a cash cow for wargaming
[QUOTE=Amplar;34861758]obviously, they want you to spend money on WG to get to a tier 10 tank why do you think clan wars are ungoverned people rushing for a high tier tank is a cash cow for wargaming[/QUOTE] Like they would be making little money.
Finally elited my kv3, this tank is so freakin awesome :dance: Bouncing everything from the front and reaping with the 122.
Should I go for the KV-3 or the KV-1S?
i have the kv3 and i have no idea how to play it it sucks so hard its not even possible to imagine (stock ofc) [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] when i play w/ amx 40 in enemy team - WE DIDNT EVEN SCRATCH THEM, RICOCHET, CRITICAL HIT (for 0 hp ofc) when I plas an amx 40 - our track are gone they got our driver our commander is dead
[QUOTE=elitehakor v2;34861885]Should I go for the KV-3 or the KV-1S?[/QUOTE] KV-3 - armor. KV-1S - speed. First steamrolls the low tier matches while the later is less insufferable in the high tier ones. Watch out, tho, because in several months, these two tanks will actually split into two different tank lines.
AMX 40 grind wasn't as bad when all the new frenchies were coming out so all you saw in low tiers was fields of frenchies but now that the server has repopulated with tanks that have enough HP to suck up your shots but enough penetration to go through your armor it's kind of rendered useless
[QUOTE=elitehakor v2;34861885]Should I go for the KV-3 or the KV-1S?[/QUOTE] Both. I enjoyed the KV-1S more, but the KV-3 will be tier 7 soon, then you'd have two tanks. I suggest researching the KV-3, then buy it and then buy the KV-1S for a good tank.
[QUOTE=fishyfish777;34862743]AMX 40 grind wasn't as bad when all the new frenchies were coming out so all you saw in low tiers was fields of frenchies but now that the server has repopulated with tanks that have enough HP to suck up your shots but enough penetration to go through your armor it's kind of rendered useless[/QUOTE] Believe me. It was useless in the early days, too. Try to skip it if you can.
Believe me when I say skipping the AMX 40 was SO worth it (and most of the 12t too)
Is there a point with the upgraded turret on the KV? It looks worse in every aspect until you can get the good guns, should I just use the stock turret till then?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.