• World of Tanks - Title Delayed
    11,652 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Nexosz;34879762]a question what does it mean when someone has a bright blue / cyan name[/QUOTE] he is a teamkiller, and you are free to kill him without any punishment (it gives you -1 kills, but you get no fines etc + the system doesn't tag you as a teamkiller) it's worth it
[QUOTE=Orkel;34879795]he is a teamkiller, and you are free to kill him without any punishment (it gives you -1 kills, but you get no fines etc + the system doesn't tag you as a teamkiller) it's worth it[/QUOTE] I got fined last time I killed a cyan Pershing, it was too tempting to stick a 203 shell in his ass :v:
I am 497 or so efficiency :smith:
1257, Wow, I thought I was a shit player...
[QUOTE=ze beaver;34879859]I got fined last time I killed a cyan Pershing, it was too tempting to stick a 203 shell in his ass :v:[/QUOTE] I didn't get any fines when blasting a cyan KV-3 the last time I saw one :x
53 hits in my amx 40.... [video=youtube;AxgYVIKlghE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxgYVIKlghE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
So I finally tried that efficiency rating Orkel posted and I got a rating of 1035.76 (Average as fuck). It is kinda thought through though, since permium users doesn't get better scores than peasant users, because average exp isn't part of the calculation. It still can't take the extremely poor matchmaking into account, but that would also be nigh impossible. I should soon have enough exp to unlock the T-43, but I'm still very short of silver and I don't like to sell my precious tanks. I might be forced to sell one though, because I don't think I have a free slot.
700 efficiency or so w/e like I give a fuck
Ha! 800 efficiency! Take that! I bet it came from the grinding to the KV though.
1220.63 Here I was thinking I was peasant tier for just being happy that my victories (864) finally overcame my defeats (860)
1481.31 Borderline great player hnngg.
1224.86 I'm "good" v:v:v
1291.42 check it
Not this shit again, I thought we had gone through this already.
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;34880487]Not this shit again, I thought we had gone through this already.[/QUOTE] we have, but its good to reassure our selves we're better than the hordes of shit in this terrible community.
[QUOTE=Trunk Monkay;34880492]we have, but its good to reassure our selves we're better than the hordes of shit in this terrible community.[/QUOTE] i.e. wave our dicks in the cold winter breeze
Well, the last time I checked it, I was around 800
I'm the worst here :saddowns:
976 "Average". What really hurt me was having that 15+ losing streak in the Lowe.
On one hand I want to run the efficiency mod due to the fact that I want to know which tanks are more of a priority to kill but on the other hand I don't want to know when my team's made out of such fail that we're going to lose without one enemy kill Although I'm pretty content with being upgraded to 1370 over my last rating of around 1250
[QUOTE=Bonde;34880278]It still can't take the extremely poor matchmaking into account, but that would also be nigh impossible. [/QUOTE] According to the law of large numbers, it will average itself out. So the more battles you have, the less matchmaking affects the efficiency rating. [img]http://horobox.reager.org/u/Orkel_1330374590.png[/img]
[QUOTE=GravyKing;34880755]976 "Average". What really hurt me was having that 15+ losing streak in the Lowe.[/QUOTE] You want to know the luck my Lowe has? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? [img_thumb]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/486625304112730958/D713E4E8EE36E1AC1D2966B6CAC79EEB8D405E06/[/img_thumb] I can write off the Tiger as not knowing how to play it and the horrible grind of the stock version. Some other low tanks there are grinds, suicide rushes and me being bad at them. The Lowe? I constantly get horrible teams. I'm almost always the last one left with 2-5 kills while the rest of my team has maybe one. Or two. Combined. The 7 Kamikaze medals, on the other hand, are my pride and joy. My end goal for this game is to unlock everything and earn 100 Kamikaze medals.
1335.7 i'm okay with this
I just got tk'd for the second round in a row in my wolverine...
1078.66 Meh, didn't expect much better.
1201? Last I checked I was ~900. I must be getting better....
[QUOTE=acidcj;34881177]1201? Last I checked I was ~900. I must be getting better....[/QUOTE] I went up about 100 points!
1554, woo top 3% of players
What I want to see is a mod showing in-tank winratios. I don't care if the guy has a low winrate in his A-20 or Hummel that screws up his total winrate, what I care about is how well he does in the tank he's currently using.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.