• World of Tanks - Title Delayed
    11,652 replies, posted
[QUOTE=CarlR;34917746] He's Removed this now.. but this was in His profile while we were investigating the Screen uploadings... pretty clear to see who that account belonged to... he can always try to appeal the banning with WG staff if he so wishes and can prove otherwise.[/QUOTE] You have no screenshot evidence.
wargay mods have that bad of grammer?
[QUOTE=CarlR;34917746]About MadCatMkII Twitter User Name: MadCatMkII Steam profile ID: DarkCybrid YouTube Name: DarkCybrid PSN Username: DarkCybrid XFire Username: DarkCybrid Display Toybox: Yes He's Removed this now.. but this was in His profile while we were investigating the Screen uploadings... pretty clear to see who that account belonged to... he can always try to appeal the banning with WG staff if he so wishes and can prove otherwise.[/QUOTE] I see that you folk run a guilty until proven innocent scheme around your town...
[QUOTE=the_killer24;34917783]wargay mods have that bad of grammer?[/QUOTE] They may have taken up the dev's habit of drinking vodka into the wee hours of the morning on a work day.
[QUOTE=N-12_Aden;34917777]Oh and Trunk Monkay, its not because of this little incident (I dont think this guy is legit). It just made me think of how fucked World of Warplanes will be if they do the same stuff that they have done with World of Tanks (Shit matchmaking, broken compensation, "historical nerfs, and other nagging bullshit). Plus with the upcoming credit reduction for TDs coming, there is no telling how stupidly bold Wargaming will be to get money.[/QUOTE] I think it looks promising, theres no artillery bull shit, the spotting system looks a 1,000 times better, no more "That IS drove behind a bush 7 feet a way, where thE FUCK DID HE GO" nonsense. Yah wargamming themselves are trashy ass holes but the games they make are decent for F2P's.
[QUOTE=Valdor;34917411]Taking a screenshot of a game isn't piracy[/QUOTE] It's funny cuz it's true.
I'm just going to leave this here (if you read it you may actually find it informative): [url]http://na.worldofwarplanes.com/en/nda[/url]
[QUOTE=GWeasel;34917842]I'm just going to leave this here (if you read it you may actually find it informative): [url]http://na.worldofwarplanes.com/en/nda[/url][/QUOTE] Anyone have a :frog: ?
Well I finally figured out that the panther is the most amazing sniper tank I've used so far. [editline]28th February 2012[/editline] Such a small reticle, and GWeasel please stop posting.
[QUOTE=PvtTwinkletoes;34917867]Anyone have a :frog: ?[/QUOTE] There ain't enough of them. Plus I do not want to get banned.
I'm waiting for hard evidence that I'm DarkCybrid. Come on, show me.
First match in my JP went really well. [thumb]http://horobox.reager.org/u/Orkel_1330524852.jpg[/thumb] [quote]Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Boelter's Medal[/quote] God I love this tank.
[QUOTE=Valdor;34917880]Well I finally figured out that the panther is the most amazing sniper tank I've used so far. [editline]28th February 2012[/editline] Such a small reticle, and GWeasel please stop posting.[/QUOTE] Even in the T25 I would fear people that used it right. Fortunately for me, most of the best community of 2011 try to use it in the same role you would an M1A1 Abrams.
I just have to say, i find it kind of sickening that they are browsing forums outside of the WoWP forums to do stuff like this, even if they are allowed to legally.
Take it to their office Madcat, no use in trying to get the account Darkcybrid unbanned here.
[QUOTE=CarlR;34917746]About MadCatMkII Twitter User Name: MadCatMkII Steam profile ID: DarkCybrid YouTube Name: DarkCybrid PSN Username: DarkCybrid XFire Username: DarkCybrid Display Toybox: Yes He's Removed this now.. but this was in His profile while we were investigating the Screen uploadings... pretty clear to see who that account belonged to... he can always try to appeal the banning with WG staff if he so wishes and can prove otherwise. and on that note... i came here to do what i wanted to do, i wont get into any flame wars... i wish you all a good day and please if any other Alpha's around, keep the NDA in mind before uploading or talking about WoWP.[/QUOTE] On another note, you claim that it said that when you were probing. In other words, you could have just made that up, the same way your account said About CarlR Twitter User Name: Wargay Steam profile ID: Sucks YouTube Name: DarkDick PSN Username: DarkCock XFire Username: AndDarkErection Display Toybox: Yes I don't have any proof, but that's what it said, so it's pretty clear to see the sexual orientation of the corporation which employed said individual.
[QUOTE=gunnars1;34917914]I just have to say, i find it kind of sickening that they are browsing forums outside of the WoWP forums to do stuff like this, even if they are allowed to legally.[/QUOTE] pretty sure they only came here because GWweasel weaseled madcatt out.
Camo at 100% on my 2801, another tank ready for 7.2 skill switch.
Who is this weasel nerde anyway?
[QUOTE=gunnars1;34917914]I just have to say, i find it kind of sickening that they are browsing forums outside of the WoWP forums to do stuff like this, even if they are allowed to legally.[/QUOTE] No it was more so weasel sent him this thread
[QUOTE=Apache249;34917954]Who is this weasel nerde anyway?[/QUOTE] A nobody. Maybe another WoT forum toad.
welppppppp I come here to discuss the merits of playing Dr. Strangelove music while flying bombers at 5m altitude and this happens
Don't think his the real deal because last time in the closed alpha before your times someone posted a screen shot on some random site and they announced they were going to take legal action on them, but this person hasn't really said anything about suing I don't think. So its most likely not legit.
weasel goes way back you guys weren't internet tanking when he was around
[QUOTE=N-12_Aden;34917995]A nobody. Maybe another WoT forum toad.[/QUOTE] Some kid that got buttburned because he can't afford gold.
World of Wargaming- Vodka court is now in session
[QUOTE=O'Neil;34918005]Don't think his the real deal because last time in the closed alpha before your times someone posted a screen shot on some random site and they announced they were going to take legal action on them, but this person hasn't really said anything about suing I don't think. So its most likely not legit.[/QUOTE] pretty sure darkcybrid actually got perma'd...
[QUOTE=the_killer24;34918008]weasel goes way back you guys weren't internet tanking when he was around[/QUOTE] I was and boy was he a scrub The FP tank teamspeak and pressing battle on 3 was fun
[QUOTE=O'Neil;34918005]Don't think his the real deal because last time in the closed alpha before your times someone posted a screen shot on some random site and they announced they were going to take legal action on them, but this person hasn't really said anything about suing I don't think. So its most likely not legit.[/QUOTE] dunno man Cybrid's rank is crossed out on the clan page and I don't see why that'd be unless he got kicked from the clan (which I doubt to death), or he got banned
[QUOTE=O'Neil;34918005]Don't think his the real deal because last time in the closed alpha before your times someone posted a screen shot on some random site and they announced they were going to take legal action on them, but this person hasn't really said anything about suing I don't think. So its most likely not legit.[/QUOTE] if you question my authenticity, feel free to PM me on WoT or WoWP Forums.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.