• World of Tanks - Title Delayed
    11,652 replies, posted
also the 35 has better guns with not only more damage and pen, but firerate. what the fuck.
Test patch #3 changelog, google translated [quote]- Fixed an error in the damage model tanks M103 (Mask tool) and T110E5 (Mask tool). - Corrected the description of achievements "steel wall". - Fixed and strengthened skills. - Fixed texture type of tank 59. - Temporarily removed messages about "illumination" and the damage and destruction of the tank for "illumination" of the player. - Fixed a rare client crash at the entrance to the hangar. - Fixed location of the exhaust gas in the models of tanks and M103 T110E5. - Fixed the icon of the tank T110E5. - Changed levels of tanks, fighting for Churchill LL, HF-220 and T14. - Fixed an underestimated value of the PT-ACS T49. - Fixed a camouflage "zigzag" on the PT-ACS M18 Hellcat. - Fixed a visual model of the damaged PT-ACS T25 / 2. - Parameters of the new U.S. PT-self-propelled guns and heavy tanks T34, T30, T110E5, M103 rebalanced on test results. - Fixed text description of some camouflage. - Fixed the damage model in the tank VK3601H. - Fixed an error in the damage model PT-self-propelled guns SU-85. - Improved tip about the available pumping skills. - Fixed nezagruzka tank in battle (freezes on loading cards) in certain cases. - In the battle screen help (F1) added information on the keys the drum charge (C) and turn off the interface (V). - Fixed an error in the angle of elevation of the turret 13 AMX 90. - Fixed non displayed platoons of the enemy team in the lists of commands. - Fixed visual bugs on the new maps "Campaign" and "Live Oaks". - Removed the possibility of re-education of Chinese Tanks tank to non-existent. - Fixed the displacement of the marker at the Players by Suicides. - Fixed display of reservations in the interface for the SU-85 and T95. - Fixed incorrect message when removing equipment from a damaged tank. - Fixed a double module in the purchase of the hangar. - The list of commands in battle is reduced spacing between the icon of the tank and the adjacent element. - Fixed vanishing elements of the interface reset skills. - The cost for the tank cumulative projectiles T110E5 reduced to 10 gold. - From the magazine removed some modules premiumnyh and top tanks. - Removed the reports of a zero cost of replenishment of consumables, or shells. - Changed the research cost and the cost of loans to a top gun M46 Patton. - Fixed some errors in the booking PT-ACS T95. - Corrected the name of PT-ACS Towers T25 / 2. - Fixed appearance of the interface learning the players with the number of fights is greater than 0. - Fixed some bugs of the new balancer fighting. - Fixed problems displaying subtitles in Menu -> Settings. - Fixed bug in displaying text messages, instant combat. - Fixed location and fuzziness of the text and icons in the System channel. - Fixed a rare crash when requesting statistics for another player. - The statistics on the TAB key added a description of the type of battle. - Fixed display Cyrillic characters in the arcade sight "Panzer". - Fixed-effects shots of guns M10 Wolverine and M36 Slagger. - Fixed the same name running the tank BT-2. - Temporarily removed the functionality of the repair and treatment at the touch of a failure / injury of a single module / member of the crew. - Fixed performance drop and short braking / fade out for a new version of the library display interface. - Fixed disappearance of the equipment by changing the complex to simple. [B]- Made some changes to the new version of the economy: - M4A3E2: changes in the cost of repair is reduced 2-fold with 50% to 25%. - M4A3E8: changes in the cost of repair is reduced 2-fold with 50% to 25%. - M24 Chaffee: restored profitability at version 0.7.1. - JagdTiger: restored profitability and the cost of repairs at version 0.7.1. - T95: restored profitability and the cost of repairs at version 0.7.1. - Object 704: The cost of repairs at the restored version 0.7.1. Reduced profitability changed from -7% to -5%.[/B] [/quote] They de-nerfed top tier TD income and lessened the E8 nerf! Hooray!
[t]http://wot-news.com/uploads/img/112011/aero5.jpg[/t] Did nobody notice the wings going through that closest plane's cockpit?
Oh god [video=youtube;SxWh9LqfZ5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SxWh9LqfZ5k#t=31s[/video]
Nice de-nerf, I might get to the Jagdtiger at some point after all! The Churchill is a pretty good tank, the only thing about it that sucks is that it is a tier V, which means it gets in matches with a lot of KV's, a tank particularly known for being extremely overpowered for its tier. When was Wargaming going to move the KV-2 to tier VI again?
[QUOTE=Bonde;35237338] When was Wargaming going to move the KV-2 to tier VI again?[/QUOTE] 7.3 from what I understand.
seriously why is the 38 so bad, is there a sprint button or something? because SOMEHOW i need to get 6 thousand xp with it but i have NO idea how i will be able to do that.
[QUOTE]- Changed levels of tanks, fighting for Churchill LL, HF-220 and T14. [/QUOTE] ????? [editline]21st March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=krazipanda;35237476]seriously why is the 38 so bad, is there a sprint button or something? because SOMEHOW i need to get 6 thousand xp with it but i have NO idea how i will be able to do that.[/QUOTE] ur a scout tank scout go scout!!! even though you're slower than a Lorraine 40t with the second engine, have bad viewrange and your guns can barely penetrate artillery!
[QUOTE=fishyfish777;35237485]?????[/QUOTE] Ominous. It means their matchmaking got changed. But no one knows if it's for the worse or for the better.
[QUOTE=Orkel;35237519]Ominous. It means their matchmaking got changed. But no one knows if it's for the worse or for the better.[/QUOTE] Hopefully for the better, seeing as the Churchill or T14 facing any other similar-skill Tier 5 tank (especially KV) much less Tier 7 tank isn't really going to hold up well. If it makes them funner to play, I hope they have a sale.
If Churchill was lowered from max tier 7 to tier 6 battles I'd buy it in a hearbeat.
woo E8 isn't hit as hard
[QUOTE=Orkel;35237582]If Churchill was lowered from max tier 7 to tier 6 battles I'd buy it in a hearbeat.[/QUOTE] I rarely get place in t7 matches
[QUOTE=fishyfish777;35237485]????? [editline]21st March 2012[/editline] ur a scout tank scout go scout!!! even though you're slower than a Lorraine 40t with the second engine, have bad viewrange and your guns can barely penetrate artillery![/QUOTE] i'll be a wreckage cover tank so hard, the enemy team won't know what the fuck hit them [editline]21st March 2012[/editline] why is the valentine classified as a light tank when it has thicker armor than most heavy tanks its rank and a bigger gun?
[QUOTE=Sir Spicy Buns;35237748]I rarely get place in t7 matches[/QUOTE] I seem to get in tier VII matches pretty often in mine.
[QUOTE=Orkel;35237231]Test patch #3 changelog, google translated They de-nerfed top tier TD income and lessened the E8 nerf! Hooray![/QUOTE] Niiiiice. [QUOTE] - Parameters of the new U.S. PT-self-propelled guns and heavy tanks T34, T30, T110E5, M103 rebalanced on test results.[/QUOTE] I wonder if they nerfed the T34 again :smith:
[QUOTE=Bonde;35237897]I seem to get in tier VII matches pretty often in mine.[/QUOTE] Odd, i'm usually at the top of the list with the exception of the french bdr. I usually only get placed in t7 matches 2 out of ten times
i think i may be overanalyzing this game "Critical hit!" (0 damage) "that one bounced rig- enemy vehicle destroyed"
[QUOTE=MadCatMkII;35237377]7.3 from what I understand.[/QUOTE] My primary concern when they move the KV-3 to Tier 7 is will it be re-balanced to actually BE a Tier 7 tank? My money's on "No". Also after playing the T82 stock I'm starting to question my decision to go down the US TD line. :v:
[QUOTE=Zero-Point;35238881]My primary concern when they move the KV-3 to Tier 7 is will it be re-balanced to actually BE a Tier 7 tank? My money's on "No". Also after playing the T82 stock I'm starting to question my decision to go down the US TD line. :v:[/QUOTE] T82 elited is like a tier 3 hetzer with no armor, lots of fun
[QUOTE=Zero-Point;35238881]My primary concern when they move the KV-3 to Tier 7 is will it be re-balanced to actually BE a Tier 7 tank? My money's on "No". Also after playing the T82 stock I'm starting to question my decision to go down the US TD line. :v:[/QUOTE] Keep going; the Wolverine is worth it.
[QUOTE=sodacan1;35238966]T82 elited is like a tier 3 hetzer with no armor and the driver having sniffed several lines of cocaine, lots of fun[/QUOTE]
T82/105 was some of the most fun I had in a grind Then the T40 wrecked it all Here I am now at the Wolverine waitng for 7.2 to get the Hellcat.
Worlds best ISU [img]http://imgkk.com/i/oa9m.png[/img]
2k xp away from my E-50, and MM is fucking me hard, either getting screwed by artillery, or being thrown in T10 matches where I die off the bad and get 200xp on a win.
[QUOTE=Saza;35240342]T82/105 was some of the most fun I had in a grind Then the T40 wrecked it all Here I am now at the Wolverine waitng for 7.2 to get the Hellcat.[/QUOTE] Problem is I'm a long way away from getting the 105, this thing is TERRIBLE at this current stage. :suicide:
Got my E-50, used some saved up free XP to get the tracks and turret. First match I get yelled at by a Obj. 212 for not killing a T-50-2 thats on the complete other side of the map. I get told I'm a noob, after that I go on to heavily damage E-75's and stomp a T30's shit in with the long 88. Fuck off arty.
[QUOTE=Trunk Monkay;35242251]Got my E-50, used some saved up free XP to get the tracks and turret. First match I get yelled at by a Obj. 212 for not killing a T-50-2 thats on the complete other side of the map. I get told I'm a noob, after that I go on to heavily damage E-75's and stomp a T30's shit in with the long 88. Fuck off arty.[/QUOTE] If an arty calls me a noob, I simply stop what I'm doing (even if that means turning around at snail speed), go over to their position, point my gun at the arty's ass, and then tell him to say that again. Most of the times they shut up. Then you get some utter socially akward retards who can't handle the ~told~ and they die crying. Funny thing is, [B]NOONE[/B] ever gives a shit.
[QUOTE=MendozaMan;35242375]If an arty calls me a noob, I simply stop what I'm doing (even if that means turning around at snail speed), go over to their position, point my gun at the arty's ass, and then tell him to say that again. Most of the times they shut up. Then you get some utter socially akward retards who can't handle the ~told~ and they die crying. Funny thing is, [B]NOONE[/B] ever gives a shit.[/QUOTE] Noone important anyway, am I right? :v: I usually just troll them by calling them point-and-click adventure players, and then proceed to shoot down every argument they give me for arty "requiring skill".
[QUOTE=Orkel;35237582]If Churchill was lowered from max tier 7 to tier 6 battles I'd buy it in a hearbeat.[/QUOTE] According to the WoT forums, Churchills matchmaking will be lowered to tier6 battles max.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.