• World of Tanks - Title Delayed
    11,652 replies, posted
oh god guys I'm sorry my internet went kaput how did the loltrack company go
[QUOTE=Saza;35282506]oh god guys I'm sorry my internet went kaput how did the loltrack company go[/QUOTE] We got max score ownezone pro
Damn, you guys sent people to the stompfest 2012 without me didn't you
Does Wargaming know who to give credit too? I'm just worried that i wont get my gold since i didn't submit kind of think you know what i mean?
[QUOTE=OreoExtremist;35282635]Does Wargaming know who to give credit too? I'm just worried that i wont get my gold since i didn't submit kind of think you know what i mean?[/QUOTE] I assume they just look at the screenshot
[QUOTE=acidcj;35282724]I assume they just look at the screenshot[/QUOTE] hah i should have thought of that thanks.
I have a new favorite song for grinding: [video=youtube;sm-PH5pnUII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm-PH5pnUII[/video] [editline]24th March 2012[/editline] [img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/205/shot002fkc.jpg[/img] OH GLORIOUS DOUBLE-R RUSH
[QUOTE=Pie108;35280231]They're there for the idea that other tanks can't just sit still. If an extreme indirect fire mechanic didn't exist matches would almost certainly turn into turtling stalemates.[/QUOTE] This would be true if my E-75 didn't get repeatedly hit into face by 210mm shells from the other end of the map while driving at flanking speed, throwing avoidance maneuvers worthy of red baron. It's simply EASY to hit a MOVING tank. Whoever says moving helps you avoid arty is a drooling retard.
I recently got awarded Knispels Medal First Class (the highest). [quote] "Awarded for damage caused and received" Class I - 10,000,000[/quote] Neat.
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;35284532]This would be true if my E-75 didn't get repeatedly hit into face by 210mm shells from the other end of the map while driving at flanking speed, throwing avoidance maneuvers worthy of red baron. It's simply EASY to hit a MOVING tank. Whoever says moving helps you avoid arty is a drooling retard.[/QUOTE] Saw a T59 / T44 combo go into that small hill on that 3 laned map (can't remember the name but it has that hill on one side), and decided to follow them in my T-50 just for shits The ENTIRE ENEMY LIGHT TANK FORCE decided to go there too, followed by big mediums. Normally, we would have won since AMX-90's and 75's have paper armour. [B]EXCEPT THE TANKS I FOLLOWED WERE PROBABLY THE BIGGEST RETARDS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE[/B] They missed EVERY shot at point blank, did things like jump out in front of 5 tanks and get tracked, then kinda sit there getting killed, a VK2801 went around the hill in circles [B]4[/B] times shooting these idiots in the back and going right in front of their gun, they just didn't shoot back. Well of course they died without a single kill, heck, without even doing decent damage to a single tank. I sat there in my T-50, just frozen by how stupid people in this game can be. I killed the VK single handedly because hey, they weren't going to help and the rest of our team sat neatly behind the hill, with their thumbs up their collective asses. Best part? When those high tier mediums were done getting killed like fucking fish in a barrel, they started calling everyone but them a noob. U noob U fight bad u don't know anything low tier noob Fuck you noob you don't know how to play game Why team no help noob team (no shit retards they all knew you were gonna die) Of course we lost because the rest of the team started agreeing. I saw so much stupidity in one game I swear I could FEEL PURE HATE SUBSTANCE leaking from my EVERY ORIFICE I felt so much HATE I could start a goddamn GENOCIDE and tattoo the word HATE onto my very teeth.
replay go
Lol, a game started tier on Malinovka and right as the round started a T1 Heavy just shot across and killed a guy in the first second.
All the KVs. [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540671083756686970/D3B45BDDCAF952E8246CE26450A352AA0D2F814E/[/img]
[QUOTE=Firespray;35285819]All the KVs. [IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540671083756686970/D3B45BDDCAF952E8246CE26450A352AA0D2F814E/[/IMG][/QUOTE] The ENTIRE enemy team has win ratios below 50, wow
[QUOTE=scout1;35285827]The ENTIRE enemy team has win ratios below 50, wow[/QUOTE] I never understand how that happens, I mean all I ever really do is just rush in, fire, die, next game.
I got a hilarious idea for a gunner perk. [B]Rage strike If there is a shell chambered while the tank is destroyed and the gunner isn't wounded, the shell is immediately shot. [/B] From time to time, I die brawling with my shot lined up and ready, just before I can launch it. This could lead to funny mutual kills as well as high caliber arty shooting randomly when dying shenanigans.
Why can't i hold, all this World of Tanks addiction? [QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HsUb5.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] 88/l100 btw
Decided to start playing again after kicking the habit a couple of months ago, have I missed any big updates? Last I saw was French tanks.
[QUOTE=LordLoss;35286876]Decided to start playing again after kicking the habit a couple of months ago, have I missed any big updates? Last I saw was French tanks.[/QUOTE] Almost nothing since then.
[QUOTE=LordLoss;35286876]Decided to start playing again after kicking the habit a couple of months ago, have I missed any big updates? Last I saw was French tanks.[/QUOTE] There was a single update which only influenced the engine/how are the data handled. The only single effect for you is that mods are now installed separately into their own folders and possibly a tad bit shorter loading times. 7.2 which will bring a "fast US TD tree", as well as deliver 2 new USA heavies to replace T34 and T30, is expected sometime in [I]close[/I] future (test run #3 is happening).
A buddy of mine who isnt really super into this game has a T26 and a BT2 and i got him to play with me last night. It was M3 Stuart and BT2 arty hunting for the fucking win. Long story short I got the M5 researched just from driving 60km/h and ramming into people. Stuarts are fun.
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;35286585]I got a hilarious idea for a gunner perk. [B]Rage strike If there is a shell chambered while the tank is destroyed and the gunner isn't wounded, the shell is immediately shot. [/B] From time to time, I die brawling with my shot lined up and ready, just before I can launch it. This could lead to funny mutual kills as well as high caliber arty shooting randomly when dying shenanigans.[/QUOTE] Let the tanker decide if he wants to fire the shot, so you don't blow up a friendly.
I'll have you know that playing normal junior company battles is against the rules and you're really hurting my leichtraktors feelings
So after using the l70 for my panther II for about 10 battles or so I noticed something, I CAN USE THE L100 WITH THE STOCK TURRET. Why the fuck didnt i notice that before.
[QUOTE=yannickgd;35287384]Let the tanker decide if he wants to fire the shot, so you don't blow up a friendly.[/QUOTE] That's part of the fun. [editline]25th March 2012[/editline] It was awfully nice outside so I decided to go out and realized that there is the T-34 next to the place I was being at, so I went and snapped a shot. [img_thumb]http://sinus.cz/~milan/vitkovtnak.jpg[/img_thumb] There were these kids crawling on it and some other people around, so I didn't want to stick for a long time, but sometime I will go there and get on top of it myself.
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/kd02gl.jpg[/IMG] So much money.
Was in a pretty normal match in my pzII untill I noticed something strange once I reached the enemy base, a t1 had teamkilled 4 of his team mates on purpose without turning blue.
[QUOTE=Wiseman400;35288598]Was in a pretty normal match in my pzII untill I noticed something strange once I reached the enemy base, a t1 had teamkilled 4 of his team mates on purpose without turning blue.[/QUOTE] I don't understand the team kill penalty system. Ive seen accidental team kills flag people and then deliberate team killing go unpunished.
[QUOTE=scout1;35285827]The ENTIRE enemy team has win ratios below 50, wow[/QUOTE] Most of them are worse than my 45% I don't even know how mine got so low. I suck. Worst FP WoT player 2012.
[QUOTE=Birdman101;35289272]Most of them are worse than my 45% I don't even know how mine got so low. I suck. Worst FP WoT player 2012.[/QUOTE] It's ok, I for some reason have 47% winrate on my E-75, the best T9, after over 400 battles. [editline]25th March 2012[/editline] And 43% on patton :v: [editline]25th March 2012[/editline] But overall of 52%.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.