• Mass Effect Megathread: DING DONG BANNU edition
    31,544 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Jackald;34824106]Biodrone.[/QUOTE] When somebody disagrees, they're a drone. When you think something, [I][B]you're telling it like it is![/B][/I]
[video=youtube;XYVsuiLBUPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYVsuiLBUPs[/video] Replace "White's a fag" with "Day 1 DLC" FACEPUNCH
[QUOTE=Delta616;34824109]I'm not saying I am happy about this, but i'm not going to bitch and complain about it either.[/QUOTE] So you're taking no stance and bitching at the people who are? Class act.
[QUOTE=Delta616;34824131]Umm, no. I'm not buying the DLC, but I am not bitching over a bonus character that will probably do nothing except give me one mission, and some extra lore to the game.[/QUOTE] I'm just sick and tired of being forced to jump through 40 fucking thousand hoops to buy a game, with all the trimmings, and play it.
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824156]So you're taking no stance and bitching at the people who are? Class act.[/QUOTE] Just because somebody doesn't have a stance doesn't mean they can't see something stupid when it slaps them in the face.
[QUOTE=Cone;34824145]When somebody disagrees, they're a drone. When you think something, [I][B]you're telling it like it is![/B][/I][/QUOTE] You're just rolling over and accepting such UTTER fucking terrible decisions on Bioware / EA's part, the kind of decisions that most of the time are regarded as being the cancer of the gaming industry, and defending them mindlessly. I'd say that's the very definition of a Biodrone.
[QUOTE=Cone;34824183]Just because somebody doesn't have a stance doesn't mean they can't see something stupid when it slaps them in the face.[/QUOTE] He's bitching about people bitching and then he's bitching about that too. You want to talk about stupid? Slap yourself.
[QUOTE=Jackald;34824162]I'm just sick and tired of being forced to jump through 40 fucking thousand hoops to buy a game, with all the trimmings, and play it.[/QUOTE] Okay, and I can understand that, but don't you think you are jumping the gun a bit? Where does it say that this DLC is plot crucial content?
[QUOTE=Jackald;34824194]You're just rolling over and accepting such UTTER fucking terrible decisions on Bioware / EA's part and defending them mindlessly.[/QUOTE] Can I get a source on this "mindless" bit please Also, since when is being at peace with something "rolling over"? Are you frustrated I'm not flipping over tables and raging against the machine or what?
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824209]He's bitching about people bitching and then he's bitching about that too. You want to talk about stupid? Slap yourself.[/QUOTE] Well excuse me for expecting better out of a community of mostly people I respect.
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824209]He's bitching about people bitching and then he's bitching about that too.[/QUOTE] He's bitching about people bitching because people bitching is annoying also would calling what he's saying "bitching" not in itself be bitching?
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824156]So you're taking no stance and bitching at the people who are? Class act.[/QUOTE] Or he has more important things to do than really care about a game series? [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Lol this thread is falling apart. :dance:
[QUOTE=Jackald;34823104][h2]The running DLC list[/h2] [sub][sub]For the sake of argument, I consider this to be stuff you have to do more than just buying the standard edition of the game after it has come out in order to get[/sub][/sub] M-55 Argus Assault Rifle N7 Assault Rifle N7 Armor N7 Arsenal SMG N7 Arsenal Shotgun N7 Arsenal Sniper Rifle N7 Arsenal Pistol AT12 Raider shotgun N7 hoodie for shepard Robot dog [sp]Prothean squadmate[/sp] "from ashes" mission Reckoner Knight set Squad Appearance pack Collector assault rifle (multiplayer only) Mass Effect: Infiltrator "exclusive weapons" (not stated what) Chakram launcher This is leaving out ALL the multiplayer pack dlc stuff like the recruitment program, statues, artbook stuff and inevitable dr pepper / pepsi / coke / whatever tie ins. You're seriously telling me that this is an acceptable amount of content to be left out of the game for marketing purposes.[/QUOTE] Um, most of that is in the collector's edition, and is probably mostly cosmetic. Stop getting your knickers in a twist, this is such an over-reaction.
[QUOTE=guicool-BR-;34823936][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7211550/MassEffect/Images/gonnahate_again.png[/img][/QUOTE] That's what I did too. I preordered at Gamestop first but Origin preorders get a free copy of BF3.. so.. that's enough extras for me to switch over. The amount of extra bonus preorder exlusivity content is annoying.
this thread is falling apart and I am enjoying every second of it
So what, the [sp]Prothean[/sp] is still in the game without the DLC, it just adds him as Squaddie and gives a side mission?
[QUOTE=Cone;34824251]He's bitching about people bitching because people bitching is annoying also would calling what he's saying "bitching" not in itself be bitching?[/QUOTE] I just want everyone to take a step back and look at this more objectively. I am not on the side of EA nor the people who want to burn them down.
[QUOTE=Saza;34824133]Wow the raptor actually kinda sucks[/QUOTE] It's based on the DLC sniper from ME2, of course it sucks.
[QUOTE=Cone;34824290]this thread is falling apart and I am enjoying every second of it[/QUOTE] This is pretty immature, by nature. :rolleye:
[QUOTE=Tuskin;34824299]So what, the [sp]Prothean[/sp] is still in the game without the DLC, it just adds him as Squaddie and gives a side mission?[/QUOTE] A source on this would be nice, I'm seeing people say "don't jump to conclusions" and "quit being such a dumbass he's still in the game", and a source would further their argument.
How the hell is this thread falling apart.. we're still discussing Mass Effect. Anyway, you can't blame them. EA is just trying to make money just like every other for profit company..
[QUOTE=Delta616;34824248]Well excuse me for expecting better out of a community of mostly people I respect.[/QUOTE] You respecting the Bioware community is a larger issue that you and I don't have time to delve into right now. [QUOTE=Cone;34824251]He's bitching about people bitching because people bitching is annoying[/QUOTE] And continuing the cycle instead of shutting the fuck up is a brilliant way to solve that annoyance. Should've taken the insulting sarcasm and ran with it into 'shutthefuckupville'. [QUOTE=doommarine23;34824257]Or he has more important things to do than really care about a game series?[/QUOTE] [i]Clearly[/i]. Made evident by the fact that he responded to the people talking about it in all caps and continues to respond with the fury of an angry fanboy. [sp]Brilliant deduction[/sp] - You motherfuckers are silly as shit, all of you.
[QUOTE=Fables;34824304]It's based on the DLC sniper from ME2, of course it sucks.[/QUOTE] No it's not, the Incisor you can get too, this isn't burst either and the ME2 one was awesome
[QUOTE=Errorproxy;34824358]How the hell is this thread falling apart.. we're still discussing Mass Effect. Anyway, you can't blame them. EA is just trying to make money just like every other for profit company..[/QUOTE] Valve don't have to resort to 50 billion pre-order incentives and they make plenty of money...
[QUOTE=Errorproxy;34824358]How the hell is this thread falling apart.. we're still discussing Mass Effect.[/QUOTE] I mean it feels like a riot in here and not a funny riot, an actual riot with burning buildings n shit
[QUOTE=Jackald;34824388]Valve don't have to resort to 50 billion pre-order incentives and they make plenty of money...[/QUOTE] Valve hardly releases games!
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824385] You motherfuckers are silly as shit, all of you.[/QUOTE] I love the rage you and every nerde here is giving. Whine more about a game that you don't have to buy, none of you are entitled to a game series.
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824385]You respecting the Bioware community is a larger issue that you and I don't have time to delve into right now.[/QUOTE] Actually, I was referring to the Facepunch community, and who I respect is none of your business.
[QUOTE=Waluigi;34824395]Valve hardly releases games![/QUOTE] A delayed game is good eventually, a rushed game is bad forever.
[QUOTE=Cone;34824393]I mean it feels like a riot in here and not a funny riot, an actual riot with burning buildings n shit[/QUOTE] That's really over-dramatic. Its just a forum and drama.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.