• Mass Effect Megathread: DING DONG BANNU edition
    31,544 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Lambeth;34824542]can I have less RUINED FOREVER in my mass effect thread[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PWJBp.png[/IMG] I was there, when the bombs dropped.
[QUOTE=mercurius;34824640][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PWJBp.png[/IMG] I was there, when the bombs dropped.[/QUOTE] I lol'd
[QUOTE=guicool-BR-;34824613][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7211550/MassEffect/Images/RUINED_FOREVER.png[/img][/QUOTE] A lot of those points are so bitchy though c'mon guys.... Try and have fun, not everything has to suck. I'm still excited really. Also, homosex Shepard? I know someone who's going to be spending late night visits to Garrus' cabin. I wonder if Shep was straight in 1+2, he can go gay. I'm sure that would cause huge debates. "I'm sorry Liara. I never loved you. I've always wanted to be with Garrus, but I couldn't bring myself to it until now :v"
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34824577]I'm truly sorry for how lonely you are.[/QUOTE] This would be like me telling someone that they're a sexist bastard, and them responding with "No i'm not, women are just useless". You just can't stop can you? It's something you [i]need[/i] to do in order to keep up your pathetic facade of superiority over faceless, nameless entities on the internet. That is the saddest shit i've seen in a long time. You'd sicken me if you didn't depress me so much. I'll let you have the last response in this little 'banter' you and I are having right now, I cannot take anymore of your depressing responses and your hilarious need to be 'better than'.
[QUOTE=Cone;34824537][sp]Except he turns out to be indoctrinated anyways, so literally everything he says is suspect.[/sp][/QUOTE] [sp]Not necessarily. He may be like Saren where he retains a small bit of his own personality and is, essentially, a sleeper agent to the Reapers to sabotage the project(s). However, something doesn't seem to add up where he is in the full game, indoctrinated no matter what, possible to be killed, but also recruited through DLC. Which to me, makes the idea suspect.[/sp] We'll see.
[QUOTE=guicool-BR-;34824626]Still existed (and exists).[/QUOTE]It's different if it's free since then it is basically part of the game. It's a shame they are only for the people who bought a new copy but I get why they do that and can't blame them for it.
[QUOTE=Sardonus;34824584]Although, I bought DNF balls of steel, so I might not be the best judge of things.[/QUOTE] Yeah probably not
[QUOTE=-Ben_Wolfe-;34824660][sp]Not necessarily. He may be like Saren where he retains a small bit of his own personality and is, essentially, a sleeper agent to the Reapers to sabotage the project(s). However, something doesn't seem to add up where he is in the full game, indoctrinated no matter what, possible to be killed, but also recruited through DLC. Which to me, makes the idea suspect.[/sp] We'll see.[/QUOTE] Well, [sp]it was possible to kill Zaeed in his mission. I'd imagine it'd be something similar, with a ridiculously difficult presuasion check.[/sp]
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824658]This would be like me telling someone that they're a sexist bastard, and them responding with "No i'm not, women are just useless". You just can't stop can you? It's something you [i]need[/i] to do in order to keep up your pathetic facade of superiority over faceless, nameless entities on the internet. That is the saddest shit i've seen in a long time. You'd sicken me if you didn't depress me so much. I'll let you have the last response in this little 'banter' you and I are having right now, I cannot take anymore of your depressing responses and your hilarious need to be 'better than'.[/QUOTE] Do you realize how pathetically over-dramatic and hostile you are being to me over the internet, and if you are really this butt-hurt and frustrated over me, you should probably be taking it to the comments or PMs. Last response from me, because lol. I'm not clogging this up with more hate.
Oh look, they're launching the ME3 space copies. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtroRhmM5uk[/media] I wonder if they have special exclusive space DLC available only if you catch one of these special exclusive space copies...
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824658]It's something you [i]need[/i] to do in order to keep up your pathetic facade of superiority over faceless, nameless entities on the internet. That is the saddest shit i've seen in a long time.[/QUOTE] and you just spent like ten minutes typing up the Internet equivalent of a middle finger to a well-reasoned argument, so ditto I guess
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZIR5J.png[/IMG] Almost forgot to post this one, well time for sleep then.
Does seem pretty weird that after all this time of you romancing women you can fuck a man, or the other male characters start making advances on you. Would kill the bromance.
[QUOTE=Jackald;34823784]You're right, that's only 6 DLC items on release, that's perfectly acceptable.[/QUOTE] I didn't say it's acceptable. I said doubling the amount of DLC by listing each item in a pack as if they were seperate DLC and ignoring that face that some of it is free is unfair and blatant lying to turn people against something you hate is wrong. People were complaining about Bioware's breach of ethics in selling day one DLC, lying to get people madis just as unethical.
[QUOTE=mercurius;34824717][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZIR5J.png[/IMG] Almost forgot to post this one, well time for sleep then.[/QUOTE] Wait, I don't understand. If I got the Collectors Edition, do I get the Spoilerperson? I don't know about anybody else but I've got like, a zero tolerance spoiler attitude towards this game. When I bought ME2, I flipped though the artbook while it was loading Thanks for letting me know about the human reaper, and the geth squaddie :v:
[QUOTE=mercurius;34824717][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZIR5J.png[/IMG] Almost forgot to post this one, well time for sleep then.[/QUOTE] Lists the [sp]Prothean[/sp] as a bonus character, doesn't say squadmate. Maybe I'm just being picky.
[QUOTE=Sardonus;34824754]Wait, I don't understand. If I got the Collectors Edition, do I get the Spoilerperson? I don't know about anybody else but I've got like, a zero tolerance spoiler attitude towards this game. When I bought ME2, I flipped though the artbook while it was loading Thanks for letting me know about the human reaper, and the geth squaddie :v:[/QUOTE] Yes you do.
[QUOTE=mercurius;34824717][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZIR5J.png[/IMG] Almost forgot to post this one, well time for sleep then.[/QUOTE] See, everyone jumped to conclusions instead of looking at this objectively.
[QUOTE=Janus Vesta;34824734]I didn't say it's acceptable. I said doubling the amount of DLC by listing each item in a pack as if they were seperate DLC and ignoring that face that some of it is free is unfair and blatant lying to turn people against something you hate is wrong. People were complaining about Bioware's breach of ethics in selling day one DLC, lying to get people madis just as unethical.[/QUOTE] Bending the truth to exaggerate a concern of mine = cutting content from a game to extort more money from loyal fans. Also, I was implying that all the CE stuff will end up being DLC.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34824775]Yes you do.[/QUOTE] Sweet! Me and spoiler dude gonna have fun times or bad times I don't know! But I bet s/he is a hardcore mo'fo
[QUOTE=Delta616;34824777]See, everyone jumped to conclusions instead of looking at this objectively.[/QUOTE] Doesn't say the character itself is included in the game without the DLC.
Hm.. This reminds me I actually need to pay off my Me3 pre-order. Might sell Skyrim to pay for it. Actually didn't like skyrim. Not to my satisfactions. Overhyped. Will stick with Fallout.
I'm going to get that digital edition. I'd like the collectors, but I didn't really care about me3 back then so it's kinda out my price league now..
[QUOTE=Lukeo;34824794]Doesn't say the character itself is included in the game without the DLC.[/QUOTE] If anything, this is going to be like Battlefield 3's Back to Karkand expansion or some shit like that.
I'm still cautiously optimistic about ME3 don't ruin MY DREAMMM
[QUOTE=Cone;34824715]ten minutes[/QUOTE] Slow with the keyboard are we there buddy? [QUOTE=Sardonus;34824791]But I bet s/he is a hardcore mo'fo[/QUOTE] Cockroach's are notoriously hardy.
[QUOTE=ViralHatred;34824833]I'm going to get that digital edition. I'd like the collectors, but I didn't really care about me3 back then so it's kinda out my price league now..[/QUOTE] The CE and the Digital Deluxe are the same, the difference is that you don't get the N7 patch.
[QUOTE=guicool-BR-;34824842]The CE and the Digital Deluxe are the same, the difference is that you don't get the N7 patch.[/QUOTE] So basically you're paying for some fabric and cardboard? Welp digital I go then!
[QUOTE=ViralHatred;34824850]So basically you're paying for some fabric and cardboard? Welp digital I go then![/QUOTE] See here: [url]http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_3#Retail_Bonus_Items[/url]
[QUOTE=DX_V;34824840]Slow with the keyboard are we there buddy? Cockroach's are notoriously hardy.[/QUOTE] it's a cockroach? ... Oh, is it a collector? That would be really cool if it was a collector actually.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.