• Mass Effect Megathread: DING DONG BANNU edition
    31,544 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Scientastic;34895611] Hope Mordin's assistant doesn't come up in ME3, I kind of.. forgot about him during this run. Completely. Whoops..[/QUOTE] In this case... he won't.
[QUOTE=Scientastic;34895611]Mordin. :v: I'm at Horizon on the "kill everybody" run, I decided to save Wrex and Kirrahe (Virmire'd Ashley) earlier. Starting to think I'll keep Zaeed around if he's badass enough to survive the suicide mission unloyal. Hope Mordin's assistant doesn't come up in ME3, I kind of.. forgot about him during this run. Completely. Whoops..[/QUOTE] Mordin is pretty badass. Also I think he's mentioned. Not too sure
[QUOTE=MightyLOLZOR;34895080]The Prothean that's going to be in the DLC sounds like the lobster from little mermaid.[/QUOTE] Sebastian or something like that?
Oh... tali, MLP, now little mermaid.
[QUOTE=gudman;34895651]Oh... tali, MLP, now little mermaid.[/QUOTE] Don't you tell me you just combined them into a Quarian Suit wearing Pony with a fucking half fish body.
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;34895562][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/089/2/c/Tali_Zorah_Vas_OMFGTAKEITAWAY_by_WeeRLegion.jpg[/img] more fuel for the fire[/QUOTE] Where is the one where its got one humanoid and the other is where she's go like bug mandibles and that tongue. I remember a while go I said I still sleep with both :v:
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34895671]Where is the one where its got one humanoid and the other is where she's go like bug mandibles and that tongue. I remember a while go I said I still sleep with both :v:[/QUOTE] I'm very glad Quarians are Human looking. You can keep your fucking 4 nostril beasts.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895667]Don't you tell me you just combined them into a Quarian Suit wearing Pony with a fucking half fish body.[/QUOTE] Actually I thought about making a picture with Tali unmasked with fish tale sticking out from the helmet... [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=doommarine23;34895683] You can keep your fucking 4 nostril beasts.[/QUOTE] Batarians are offended. Yet again.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895683]I'm very glad Quarians are Human looking. You can keep your fucking 4 nostril beasts.[/QUOTE] It wasn't that disturbing. She simply had to mouth mandibles and her tongue hung out, other than that she had a nose and looked humanoid.
[QUOTE=gudman;34895684]Actually I thought about making a picture with Tali unmasked with fish tale sticking out from the helmet... [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] Batarians are offended. Yet again.[/QUOTE] I dare you to do the image. :v: And yes, Batarians can keep night-crawler glowing eye'd 4 nostril (one nose) Tali. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34895713]It wasn't that disturbing. She simply had to mouth mandibles and her tongue hung out, other than that she had a nose and looked humanoid.[/QUOTE] That one was weird too, I just do not want. :v:
jesus christ guys slow down I can't even go back to GGD without ten new posts showing up
[QUOTE=Cone;34895744]jesus christ guys slow down I can't even go back to GGD without ten new posts showing up[/QUOTE] Extreme postage. Only the fast will survive
no new posts in two minutes, something's wrong
Jennifer Hale said in an interview that the dialogue is slower and provides more exposition if you haven't played me1 or me2, but assumes you were paying attention if you have played me1 and me2, so we won't have to spend so much time having Shepard go "SO THESE REAPERS THAT I FOUGHT TWICE, ONE NAMED SOVEREIGN ONE NAMED HARBINGER, ARE GOING TO ATTACK EARTH AND I HAD TO KILL 300,000 SPACE RACIST ALIENS CALLED BATARIANS TO DELAY THEM, RIGHT!?"
hold on lemme just get some more fuel
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;34895820]hold on lemme just get some more fuel[/QUOTE] I'll go get the matches.
[QUOTE=Jackald;34895817]Jennifer Hale said in an interview that the dialogue is slower and provides more exposition if you haven't played me1 or me2, but assumes you were paying attention if you have played me1 and me2, so we won't have to spend so much time having Shepard go "SO THESE REAPERS THAT I FOUGHT TWICE, ONE NAMED SOVEREIGN ONE NAMED HARBINGER, ARE GOING TO ATTACK EARTH AND I HAD TO KILL 300,000 SPACE RACIST ALIENS CALLED BATARIANS TO DELAY THEM, RIGHT!?"[/QUOTE]oh cool something to talk about
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895514]No need to get your quarian panties in a knot.[/QUOTE] since we're already in this territory, I'll go ahead think how rank quarian pantsu must smell, they wear those bodysuits 24/7
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895717]I dare you to do the image. [/QUOTE] Forget it, I don't currently have photoshop available. I won't do that in paint.
[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6987/talifaceuglyshepglenda.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;34895544]I find it funny how this is exactly what happens every time with this thread[/QUOTE] A sudden huge amount of posts in a short time? oh, it's just doommarine.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895632]Mordin is pretty badass.[/QUOTE] Still waitin' on my Mordinmance :v: Zaeed/Mordin isn't a really good team as an adept, none of our powers can get through shields.. gonna start bringing Garrus along for Overload
[QUOTE=Zezibesh;34895842]since we're already in this territory, I'll go ahead think how rank quarian pantsu must smell, they wear those bodysuits 24/7[/QUOTE] This is not something I ever want to talk about on facepunch. Nor something in my life I seriously ever considered.
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;34895862]cockshit[/QUOTE] Ugh, it was better with broken tags...
[QUOTE=Zezibesh;34895842]since we're already in this territory, I'll go ahead think how rank quarian pantsu must smell, they wear those bodysuits 24/7[/QUOTE] all my creys
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/dqmbuo.jpg[/img] Its me and Doommarine working off eachother.
[QUOTE=tommo400;34895864]A sudden huge amount of posts in a short time? oh, it's just doommarine.[/QUOTE] Yeah, just me. Bein a *boss. (*Loser) [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34895898] Its me and Doommarine working off eachother.[/QUOTE] Oh god what in the fuck.
[quote]02/27/2012 - Contact Lost With Batarian Homeworld “Khar'Shan communication gone dark. Batarian economy cut off from colonies. Hegemony: "Comm buoy disruption due to solar output."” [/quote] Hahahaha! They're ALL DEAD HAHA!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOC7FsghBQM[/media]
[QUOTE=Thom12255;34895910]Hahahaha! They're ALL DEAD HAHA![/QUOTE] I think you mean [sp]Indoctrinated[/sp]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.