• Mass Effect Megathread: DING DONG BANNU edition
    31,544 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Thom12255;34895910]Hahahaha! They're ALL DEAD HAHA![/QUOTE] The Batarians are an interesting literary trap it seems everyone falls for. They are hateful, closeminded and racist. In response... We're hateful, closeminded and racist.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895892]This is not something I ever want to talk about on facepunch. Nor something in my life I seriously ever considered.[/QUOTE] For fear of disease, especially since it would most likely be Quarian diseases which would have a greater chance of killing them, they probably do clean them very regularly.
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34895928]For fear of disease, especially since it would most likely be Quarian diseases which would have a greater chance of killing them, they probably do clean them very regularly.[/QUOTE] I feel like FP is one of those clubs in ME, and I feel like, this is what people are taking about. You know, like. A quarian on pilgrimage walks in and this is what the two jackass humans say. :v:
[QUOTE=mercurius;34895915][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOC7FsghBQM[/media][/QUOTE] That sounds like Brandon Keener to me.
YES! We've moved on from tali hate/love to Batarian hate! well I hope we have anyway
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895954]I feel like FP is one of those clubs in ME, and I feel like, this is what people are taking about. You know, like. A quarian on pilgrimage walks in and this is what the two jackass humans say. :v:[/QUOTE] That wasn't a jackass thing to say though :v: Its logically talking about it because obviously they're human, they don't know this shit.
[QUOTE=mercurius;34895915] [/QUOTE] It's Brandon Keener's voice also. Really.
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;34895980]YES! We've moved on from tali hate/love to Batarian hate! well I hope we have anyway[/QUOTE] Lets hope for the best.
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34895982]That wasn't a jackass thing to say though :v: Its logically talking about it because obviously they're human, they don't know this shit.[/QUOTE] And is it also obvious they're interested in this shit?
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34895982]That wasn't a jackass thing to say though :v: Its logically talking about it because obviously they're human, they don't know this shit.[/QUOTE] I guess, but I don't think how Mass-Effect species exist/work is something I think too indepth about. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=gudman;34895994]And is it also obvious they're interested in this shit?[/QUOTE] I mean seriously who sits there and wonders that. Fucking Humans, they're all racist.
Kill all Batarians.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895996]I guess, but I don't think how Mass-Effect species exist/work is something I think too indepth about. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] I mean seriously who sits there and wonders that. Fucking Humans, they're all racist.[/QUOTE] Its funny, have you ever actually tried placing yourself in the ME universe? I'd fucking love to live in the Citadel, because I FUCKING FIND HUMANS BORING.
[QUOTE=SPESS MEHRINE;34896008]Kill all Batarians.[/QUOTE] kill the alien
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34895923]The Batarians are an interesting literary trap it seems everyone falls for. They are hateful, closeminded and racist. In response... We're hateful, closeminded and racist.[/QUOTE] Obviously I'm a minority then. :/
guys, if I start mass effect 3 without saves do I get to choose what the key choices are in me1 and me2
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34896011]Its funny, have you ever actually tried placing yourself in the ME universe? I'd fucking love to live in the Citadel, because I FUCKING FIND HUMANS BORING.[/QUOTE] I'd honestly imagine ME life to be like ours, but either less or more shit.
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34896011]Its funny, have you ever actually tried placing yourself in the ME universe? I'd fucking love to live in the Citadel, because I FUCKING FIND HUMANS BORING.[/QUOTE] Pft, then why not Omega? Where in most places humans are frowned upon.
[QUOTE=-Ben_Wolfe-;34896019]Obviously I'm a minority then. :/[/QUOTE] Not sure what you're implying, I just find it funny how most people hate the shit out of them than miss the whole point. (Of course they never said it was the point. I'm just making WILD CRAZY ACCUSATIONS) [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Egevened;34896021]guys, if I start mass effect 3 without saves do I get to choose what the key choices are in me1 and me2[/QUOTE] Nope.
[QUOTE=mercurius;34895915][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOC7FsghBQM[/media][/QUOTE] sigh cancelleing preorder because of that
[QUOTE=Egevened;34896021]guys, if I start mass effect 3 without saves do I get to choose what the key choices are in me1 and me2[/QUOTE] Yeah, I wonder the same thing... would suck if it's like ME2, where it's either running though ME1 again or save editor. [QUOTE=doommarine23;34896031] Nope.[/QUOTE] It does suck.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/thUsm.jpg[/IMG]
[QUOTE=gudman;34896044]Yeah, I wonder the same thing... would suck if it's like ME2, where it's either running though ME1 again or save editor.[/QUOTE] Who the hell starts a story driven save import trilogy at the end anyway.
I'll save the batarians if I can, and if they're still assholes about it, I'll kill them next playthrough.
[QUOTE=dumbidiotretard;34896041]sigh cancelleing preorder because of that[/QUOTE] ;_; I want my own Salarian designed feces scanner.
[QUOTE=gudman;34896029]Pft, then why not Omega? Where in most places humans are frowned upon.[/QUOTE] Because I don't want to get spit on at the same time. But I'm a globetrotter, I love traveling across Earth. So I'd probably end up the human who visits places like random colonies in Citadel space, might even try to get on the Migrant fleet.
[QUOTE=mercurius;34895915][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOC7FsghBQM[/media][/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5X5zh00rdg[/media]
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896059];_; I want my own Salarian designed feces scanner.[/QUOTE] dont fcuk with me man
[QUOTE=mercurius;34896050]HUGE IMAGE I think it's [sp]a Raloi husk.[/sp][/QUOTE] Nah man its a harvester from ME2, we finally get to fight them, but all huskified.
[QUOTE=dumbidiotretard;34896041]sigh cancelleing preorder because of that[/QUOTE] I'd cancel mine but I haven't even ordered it yet anyway, I'm boycotting it because of the N7 patches on Femshep's formal dress
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34896062]Because I don't want to get spit on at the same time. But I'm a globetrotter, I love traveling across Earth. So I'd probably end up the human who visits places like random colonies in Citadel space, might even try to get on the Migrant fleet.[/QUOTE] I can't wait to get shit on my various alien races for racism. Pro-Tip, Quarians don't like Humans.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.