• Mass Effect Megathread: DING DONG BANNU edition
    31,544 replies, posted
[QUOTE=gudman;34896285]Oh come on, shooting racists when you are permitted to do that is fun. I'm in context of Omega, I'm not a braindead teen or anything along the lines of that. Just to clarify that stuff out.[/QUOTE] Omega must not be very fun. Remotely.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896292]Omega must not be very fun. Remotely.[/QUOTE] You just have a European mentality. You just can not comprehend Asian barbar[b]ic[/b] stuff that sounds like fun to me.
[QUOTE=gudman;34896325]You just have a European mentality. You just can not comprehend Asian barbarian stuff that sounds like fun to me.[/QUOTE] I'm American actually. But no, doesn't sound very fun. Now being a vigilante there and making a difference? In a way sounds kind of fun. But just walking around the shit-cake that is Omega isn't.
I need to see some Mass Effect glitches, if you have any vids decipting such, or even better, comical Shepard faces, please post. I need them for science.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896229](Good to know) Let this settle the bitch-factor. [sp]Xen: Are you sleeping with him, Tali? Did someone get her induction filter popped on Pilgrimage? Or are you just stupid?[/sp][/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnEDQc-FrCo[/media]
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896336]I'm American actually. But no, doesn't sound very fun. Now being a vigilante there and making a difference? In a way sounds kind of fun. But just walking around the shit-cake that is Omega isn't.[/QUOTE] Uh, my mistake then, sorry mate. By Eurpean type I meant settling and living. I'm myself is [b]unsettling[/b] type, so in context - not really living on Omega, more like traveling and stopping there from time to time.
[QUOTE=gudman;34896423]Uh, my mistake then, sorry mate. By Eurpean type I meant settling and living. I'm myself is [b]unsettling[/b] type, so in context - not really living on Omega, more like traveling and stopping there from time to time.[/QUOTE] No offense taken, Nationality is kinda petty :v: Personally I wouldn't mind a slightly nomadic life. But nothing wrong about just relaxing at a nice safe home. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34896417][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnEDQc-FrCo[/media][/QUOTE] I assume this punch is your Daro Rage
[img]http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1507209951/hey_how_you_doin.jpg[/img] This is my face as I hope I get a chance to punch Xen in the face.
These last few pages are a reason why ME3 needs to be released a week early :v:
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34896462][img]http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1507209951/hey_how_you_doin.jpg[/img] This is my face as I hope I get a chance to punch Xen in the face.[/QUOTE] [sp] You get a choice to kill her or not.[/sp] [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Mr. Agree;34896474]These last few pages are a reason why ME3 needs to be released a week early :v:[/QUOTE] I really wish it was, I got a pre-order and everything, I need my bioware crackfix now.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896440]No offense taken, Nationality is kinda petty :v: Personally I wouldn't mind a slightly nomadic life. But nothing wrong about just relaxing at a nice safe home. [/QUOTE] Absolutely nothing is wrong, yes. But god damn it, living in the future, where space pirates, mercs and everything else - and just live there in a huge tower of steel and god knows what material else... kind of cool, actually.
[QUOTE=gudman;34896510]Absolutely nothing is wrong, yes. But god damn it, living in the future, where space pirates, mercs and everything else - and just live there in a huge tower of steel and god knows what material else... kind of cool, actually.[/QUOTE] This all sounds cool when you make it fluffy and romantic. Like how being Quarian would be cool, till I realized I would live a horribly shitty life of constant work and eating tooth-paste. :v:
[QUOTE=EcksDee;34896234]why are both of those attractive help Well in all fairness shit's still p. much humanoid. Besides the mandibles or whatever.[/QUOTE] Nothing wrong with it bro. /brofist.
[QUOTE=Thom12255;34894433][url]http://www.computerandvideogames.com/337440/mass-effect-3-review-series-best-yet-claims-first-verdict/[/url] No spoilers really, just encouraging facts about how fun it is.[/QUOTE] same magazine that called avp 2010 a "triumphant return". I'll keep my skepticism. Personal investiture coloring subjectivity has rather little to do with objective techniques used to present story. [QUOTE]We keep it to ourselves and its mutual.[/QUOTE] So much irony.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896530]This all sounds cool when you make it fluffy and romantic. Like how being Quarian would be cool, till I realized I would live a horribly shitty life of constant work and eating tooth-paste. :v:[/QUOTE] yum man linking suit enviros would be awesome even with the ensuing vomit and nasal fluid leakage [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34896546]Nothing wrong with it bro. /brofist.[/QUOTE] Yyyer boi
[QUOTE=EcksDee;34896565]yum man linking suit enviros would be awesome even with the ensuing vomit and nasal fluid leakage [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] Yyyer boi[/QUOTE] I don't know what would be so great about sharing the same air-supply.
i wonder how its like to embrace eternity with an asari [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/209/1/2/asari_adventure_by_becky_channn-d41wwx9.png[/img]
[QUOTE=27X;34896553] So much irony.[/QUOTE] If you want me to tell you my whole sex life, sure. Pull up a seat and I'll tell you every little fine detail of my Boyfriend and I's Private life. :)
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896530]This all sounds cool when you make it fluffy and romantic. Like how being Quarian would be cool, till I realized I would live a horribly shitty life of constant work and eating tooth-paste. :v:[/QUOTE] I had a chance to experience of being sealed in enviro-suit (firefighter one) for five hours. That was as bad as it sounds. Now I can actually imagine how it is to spend most of the life in that kind of stuff. Altough pilgrimage thing indeed sounds very romantic. [QUOTE=doommarine23;34896576]I don't know what would be so great about sharing the same air-supply.[/QUOTE] The same, probably, fluffy and romantic stuff. It depends on perception, I think... every species know only their way of life, so a quarrian, be it real, wouldn't be so miserable as a human sealed in a suit. Works the same way for everyone, I guess.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896576]I don't know what would be so great about sharing the same air-supply.[/QUOTE] Uh Wait does that mean sharing the same air supply? I thought they had oxygen scrubbers for their own air and shiz. just they'd be getting extra air which has been 'contaminated' by the other dude
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896592]If you want me to tell you my whole sex life, sure. Pull up a seat and I'll tell you every little fine detail of my Boyfriend and I's Private life. :)[/QUOTE] What sex life, you and him have a long range relationship and have never met in person lol.
[QUOTE=EcksDee;34896630]Uh Wait does that mean sharing the same air supply? I thought they had oxygen scrubbers for their own air and shiz. just they'd be getting extra air which has been 'contaminated' by the other dude[/QUOTE] I honestly don't know what linking suits is like, I'll just assume its a god-damn hose for air supplies. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Arvuti;34896647]What sex life, you and him have a long range relationship and have never met in person lol.[/QUOTE] I'd love to go into detail about how things like that work. But I don't think Facepunch needs to know about how I get it on, long-distance or not.
Posting in the middle of a class. ...DON'T GIVE A FUCK, MOST POST TALI RELATED STUFF. HNNNNNG
I really need to stop looking for spoilers, I've been coming across some weird shit.. I read that there's [sp]either a Mordin romance and a Chakwas romance OR a Mordin/Chakwas romance..? I couldn't understand the way it was phrased[/sp], came from a random forum though, most likely has nothing to back it up.
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34896673]Posting in the middle of a class. ...DON'T GIVE A FUCK, MOST POST TALI RELATED STUFF. HNNNNNG[/QUOTE] Um, you go do that buddy.
What happened to this thread? I think I'll partake in a media blackout (except for the launch trailer) from now until I finish the game. Mainly because a) this thread is getting creepy and b) the last game I was hyped for the launch of (portal 2) the ending was spoiled so I'll leave before that happens. In the words of Shepard, I should go.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896653]I honestly don't know what linking suits is like, I'll just assume its a god-damn hose for air supplies. [/QUOTE] I kinda want do like draw a diagram or something of how the air would work in a linked suit environment.
[QUOTE=Scientastic;34896679]I really need to stop looking for spoilers, I've been coming across some weird shit.. I read that there's [sp]either a Mordin romance and a Chakwas romance OR a Mordin/Chakwas romance..? I couldn't understand the way it was phrased[/sp], came from a random forum though, most likely has nothing to back it up.[/QUOTE] Pretty sure that is all fake :v: [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Saint Jimmy;34896683]What happened to this thread? I think I'll partake in a media blackout (except for the launch trailer) from now until I finish the game. Mainly because a) this thread is getting creepy and b) the last game I was hyped for the launch of (portal 2) the ending was spoiled so I'll leave before that happens. In the words of Shepard, I should go.[/QUOTE] Fare-Well Sweet Prince [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=EcksDee;34896688]I kinda want do like draw a diagram or something of how the air would work in a linked suit environment.[/QUOTE] Good luck drawing that shit
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896691]Pretty sure that is all fake :v:[/QUOTE] [sp]My hope for a Mordinmance will not be shattered! Until March 6th! That Chakwas thing on the other hand.. probably fake or speculation.[/sp]
[QUOTE=Scientastic;34896732][sp]My hope for a Mordinmance will not be shattered! Until March 6th! That Chakwas thing on the other hand.. probably fake or speculation.[/sp][/QUOTE] [sp] Pretty sure Mordin dies[/sp]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.