• Mass Effect Megathread: DING DONG BANNU edition
    31,544 replies, posted
Guys, take a brake!
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896741][sp] Pretty sure Mordin dies[/sp][/QUOTE] [sp]From what I've been reading there's a possibility that he can survive the mission. Hopefully it's true[/sp]
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;34896750]Guys, take a brake![/QUOTE] We're too cool for that. Actually now that you mention it, probably time to go play more of the Demo.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896592]If you want me to tell you my whole sex life, sure. Pull up a seat and I'll tell you every little fine detail of my Boyfriend and I's Private life. :)[/QUOTE] This is a mass effect thread not "let me tell you about my boyfriend and I" I mean I could go on and on about how my boyfriend nails me occasionally [QUOTE=doommarine23;34896741][sp] Pretty sure Mordin dies[/sp][/QUOTE] he BETTER NOT, mordin is great
[QUOTE=Scientastic;34896756][sp]From what I've been reading there's a possibility that he can survive the mission. Hopefully it's true[/sp][/QUOTE] [sp] From what I seen, I think thats if you horribly fuck everything over and ruin the Krogans. I'm pretty sure Mordin chooses to die.[/sp] But don't quote me on that. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Saza;34896763]This is a mass effect thread not "let me tell you about my boyfriend and I" I mean I could go on and on about how my boyfriend nails me occasionally[/QUOTE] You realize I was being a smart-ass, right. I don't want nor need to tell Facepunch about my sex-life.
[QUOTE=doommarine23;34896764] You realize I was being a smart-ass, right. I don't want nor need to tell Facepunch about my sex-life.[/QUOTE] My smart-ass detector has been broken as of late, sorry probably due to the little amount of sleep I've gotten
Apparently you do.
[QUOTE=Saza;34896763]This is a mass effect thread not "let me tell you about my boyfriend and I" [/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCVSyhjBhro&feature=related[/media]
[QUOTE=Saza;34896763] I mean I could go on and on about how my boyfriend nails me occasionally [/QUOTE] This probably really [b]is[/b] the time we all take a brake...
[QUOTE=Arvuti;34896793][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCVSyhjBhro&feature=related[/media][/QUOTE] that movie was so awful, hahah [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=gudman;34896813]This probably really [b]is[/b] the time we all take a brake...[/QUOTE] I agree. Read the first part of that post.
This thread turned into the talk about my fetishes with my long distance boyfriends thread.
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34896852]This thread turned into the talk about my fetishes with my long distance boyfriends thread.[/QUOTE] Facepunch is truly a majestic beast.
[sp]Unless it's the best writing I've ever seen in my life I will not be satisfied with a lose/lose situation regarding Mordin's survival in ME3. There must be some way to keep him alive.. screw over krogan and renegade interrupt his second-guessing? Keep Maelon's cure data to help produce a cure?[/sp] Who knows. I hate that it's so close to launch and I won't even get it for at least 3-4 days after thanks to the post office.. all this speculation is killing me
[QUOTE=Saza;34896783]My smart-ass detector has been broken as of late, sorry probably due to the little amount of sleep I've gotten[/QUOTE] Its aight with me. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Scientastic;34896870][sp]Unless it's the best writing I've ever seen in my life I will not be satisfied with a lose/lose situation regarding Mordin's survival in ME3. There must be some way to keep him alive.. screw over krogan and renegade interrupt his second-guessing? Keep Maelon's cure data to help produce a cure?[/sp] Who knows. I hate that it's so close to launch and I won't even get it for at least 3-4 days after thanks to the post office.. all this speculation is killing me[/QUOTE] [sp] Pretty sure fucking over the Krogan is the only way to keep him alive, but I really don't know. Lots of Characters *will* die in ME3 no matter what.[/sp]
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;34895862][img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6987/talifaceuglyshepglenda.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] OH GOD!!!! MY EYES!!!! THEY'RE BURNING!!!!
[QUOTE=Scientastic;34896732][sp]My hope for a Mordinmance will not be shattered! Until March 6th! That Chakwas thing on the other hand.. probably fake or speculation.[/sp][/QUOTE] Also consider [sp]Mordin is ooollllllllld as fuck oh my god like 110 by 2012 human age standards[/sp] I think uh, [sp]romance would be the last thing on his mind[/sp]
[QUOTE=Saza;34896838] I agree. Read the first part of that post.[/QUOTE] I did, but still. That was unnecessary a bit. [sp]I for one love it when nails go wild lol[/sp]
[QUOTE=gudman;34896813]This probably really [b]is[/b] the time we all take a brake...[/QUOTE] it's "break", unless you want me messing with your car.
[QUOTE=tommo400;34896995]it's "break", unless you want me messing with your car.[/QUOTE] Second day on the shift is messing with my head instead. Yeah, I meant that "break" thing.
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34895898][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/dqmbuo.jpg[/img] Its me and Doommarine working off eachother.[/QUOTE] I hope Tali doesn't look much like a human. All the Mass Effect aliens are pretty distinct from one another and it would be weird to find out quarians and humans are basically the same.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X7w87.png[/IMG]
[QUOTE=Lambeth;34897090]I hope Tali doesn't look much like a human. All the Mass Effect aliens are pretty distinct from one another and it would be weird to find out quarians and humans are basically the same.[/QUOTE] You can already see that Tali has a mostly human face. You can clearly see her nose and cheeks in ME1, her nose in ME2. Plus they were described as looking like humans in Ascension.
Have you seen the [sp]concept art showing Quarian face ideas?[/sp] Some are really quite nice. [sp]They're not especially human. At least, quite a few of them.[/sp]
[QUOTE=Lambeth;34897090]I hope Tali doesn't look much like a human. All the Mass Effect aliens are pretty distinct from one another and it would be weird to find out quarians and humans are basically the same.[/QUOTE] Especially since the Asari are supposed to be our "token space humans" race.
[QUOTE=revan740;34897286]Have you seen the [sp]concept art showing Quarian face ideas?[/sp] Some are really quite nice. [sp]They're not especially human. At least, quite a few of them.[/sp][/QUOTE] A good rule of thumb for concept art. Take the least interesting and plain one of the lot, and that's probably what they'll use for the final design.
[QUOTE=Lambeth;34897090]I hope Tali doesn't look much like a human. All the Mass Effect aliens are pretty distinct from one another and it would be weird to find out quarians and humans are basically the same.[/QUOTE] Then again, Asari are pretty much blue human women with tentacle hair and mind powers, but are otherwise similar.
[QUOTE=tommo400;34897326]A good rule of thumb for concept art. Take the least interesting and plain one of the lot, and that's probably what they'll use for the final design.[/QUOTE] That's a shame. The concepts I spoke of are actually ME1 concepts.
[h2]EVERYONE RUN, ARVUTI'S A REAPER![/h2] [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10001051/ARVUTI%20IS%20A%20REAPER.PNG[/img] [sub][sub][sub][sub]also i can't spell traitor[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
if I had to choose I'd be a reaper gone good. Join Shepard in her fight yo
[QUOTE=Jackald]Jackald: [I'd be] probably an asari tbh[/QUOTE] rock on [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HNj9V.gif[/IMG]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.