• Mass Effect Megathread: DING DONG BANNU edition
    31,544 replies, posted
[img]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2264/20120303130809.png[/img] Am I missing anything?
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978148]Big wall of opinionated text that I do not agree with.[/QUOTE] Well your opinion is your opinion, if you don't like Mass Effect, okay. But saying that this company is dying because of your opinion is still moronic.
[QUOTE=27X;34977394]You get a guaranteed gold in every vet.[/QUOTE] But.. it doesn't transfer to the full game.. so what's the point.
[QUOTE=Delta616;34978193]Well your opinion is your opinion, if you don't like Mass Effect, okay. But saying that this company is dying because of your opinion is still moronic.[/QUOTE] Oh no, I never said I hated Mass Effect. I love Mass Effect. I hate the idea that everything I do doesn't matter, but the first game is mint. I'm just saying I don't like BioWare. Oh yeah, [sp]and Cerberus finds more Rachni and makes them evil[/sp] and you have to fight them. WHO KNEW.
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978148]Let's assume that hamburger helper has nothing to do with Mass Effect and deeply analyze the logic of the writing for each Mass Effect game. The first one was great because you felt that your decisions really made an impact on where the story went. It felt like your ability of free will let you form your own story. You got to make morally compromising decisions which caused other characters in the game to perceive you in certain ways, just like what would occur in the real world if you were in Shepard's position during all of these decisions. Then you hit the end of the game, and feel satisfied because not only was the ending purely amazing, but you also felt that you did everything right based on your own set of ideals. Great, right? Wrong. Once you're dumped BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH [/QUOTE] I swear to God, I've seen this rant sooooo many times. We get it.
[QUOTE=Errorproxy;34978190][img]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2264/20120303130809.png[/img] Am I missing anything?[/QUOTE] Still waiting on My Collector rifle x 2
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978227]Oh no, I never said I hated Mass Effect. I love Mass Effect. I hate the idea that everything I do doesn't matter, but the first game is mint. I'm just saying I don't like BioWare. [sp]Oh yeah, and Cerberus finds more Rachni and makes them evil and you have to fight them. WHO KNEW.[/sp][/QUOTE] I actually didn't know that... thanks for spoiling.
[QUOTE=Errorproxy;34978207]But.. it doesn't transfer to the full game.. so what's the point.[/QUOTE] Many people still haven't got to play as teh aliems yet because of the RNG distribution. I started with a guaranteed Krogan Revenant Widow and Carnifex, and I still haven't gotten a Salarian yet. The system needs tweaking, better to do it now and then process it for the day 1 patch than have assloads of angry customers.
[QUOTE=Thom12255;34978254]I actually didn't know that... thanks for spoiling.[/QUOTE] You mean you didn't expect that? Even if you [sp]keep the station to please Cerberus, Cerberus still fights you.[/sp] ~bioware doesn't care~
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978227] [sp]Oh yeah, and Cerberus finds more Rachni and makes them evil and you have to fight them. WHO KNEW[/sp].[/QUOTE] Spoilers now too? Thanks! maybe you don't care for the story, or don't like bioware, but I do, and I am sure many other here do aswell. Your opinion is your own, not everyone is going to share it.
Help. Replaying ME2 and importing my level 51 soldier. Should I stick with soldier or go with Vanguard, or another class? Or stick with soldier and get even more abilities?
[QUOTE=27X;34978247]Still waiting on My Collector rifle x 2[/QUOTE] What's the maximum upgrade amount for Collector rifles. I plan to just go to a Barnes and Noble and see if I can get the codes.
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978310]You mean you didn't expect that? Even if you keep the station to please Cerberus, Cerberus still fights you. ~bioware doesn't care~[/QUOTE] I don't know about you, but you make it sound like you can do a better job.
[QUOTE=27X;34978295]Many people still haven't got to play as teh aliems yet because of the RNG distribution. I started with a guaranteed Krogan Revenant Widow and Carnifex, and I still haven't gotten a Salarian yet. The system needs tweaking, better to do it now and then process it for the day 1 patch than have assloads of angry customers.[/QUOTE] Oh. Ok.
[QUOTE=Mr. Agree;34978359]Help. Replaying ME2 and importing my level 51 soldier. Should I stick with soldier or go with Vanguard, or another class? Or stick with soldier and get even more abilities?[/QUOTE] Vanguard. Soldier is fun and all, but it's a really limited class. Soldier in ME1 isn't too different from Solider in ME2. Vanguard on the other hand is OP as fuck and fun to play as.
[QUOTE=God dammit;34978378]I don't know about you, but you make it sound like you can do a better job.[/QUOTE] I can. Give me a starting capital of $80,000 and promise to buy my $60 game when I make it and I'll prove it.
[QUOTE=Errorproxy;34978375]What's the maximum upgrade amount for Collector rifles. I plan to just go to a Barnes and Noble and see if I can get the codes.[/QUOTE] 10.
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978407]I can. Give me a starting capital of $80,000 and promise to buy my $60 game when I make it and I'll prove it.[/QUOTE] You can? Well, I'll be damned...
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978407]I can. Give me a starting capital of $80,000 and promise to buy my $60 game when I make it and I'll prove it.[/QUOTE] If you think you can do a better job, you don't need 80k to prove it.
Oh, well, I say that because you know, BioWare needs all of your money to do it.
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978385]Vanguard. Soldier is fun and all, but it's a really limited class. Soldier in ME1 isn't too different from Solider in ME2. Vanguard on the other hand is OP as fuck and fun to play as.[/QUOTE] ENGINEERS! UNITE!
[QUOTE=haloguy234;34978310]You mean you didn't expect that? [sp]Even if you keep the station to please Cerberus, Cerberus still fights you.[/sp] ~bioware doesn't care~[/QUOTE] Bitch please! Spoiler tag that shit! [editline]3rd March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34978498]ENGINEERS! UNITE![/QUOTE] Infiltrators all the way
Manguard master race.
Sentinel master race. Guns are for scrubs real men use tech and [del]the force[/del] biotics.
[QUOTE=SPESS MEHRINE;34978623]Manguard master race.[/QUOTE] Heresy!
[QUOTE=Atlascore;34978712]Sentinel master race. Guns are for scrubs real men use tech and [del]the force[/del] biotics.[/QUOTE] Right on.
[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/337/f/c/companion_wrex_by_nyra119-d344n5g.jpg[/IMG]
[QUOTE=27X;34979165][IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/337/f/c/companion_wrex_by_nyra119-d344n5g.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] How appropriate that 'the cake is a lie' is written on a rock. Because that meme's from the stone age. [editline]3rd March 2012[/editline] Probably older then the reapers.
[QUOTE=VengfulSoldier;34978498]ENGINEERS! UNITE![/QUOTE] YES!
Well this is going to suck. Because of my new job I got almost no game time in this week. I'm still less than half way done with Mass Effect 1, then I have to finish 2, and 3 comes out in less then a week. I'm gonna end up having an unopened Mass Effect 3 sitting waiting to be played for over a month.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.